• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL coach comes out as gay

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could Burt be your favorite character when he was invisible all the time?
I always loved it when he "disappeared". He was so confident believing he turned invisible. Burt was kinda the Kramer of sitcom characters before Seinfeld hit the airwaves.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was great. My take as well. But if you ask me what I personally think, it's gonna come out that I think it wrong. Someone thinks it ok and I don't. Eh.

I just don't want a teacher telling my kid it's OK to try pineapple on pizza. Keep it outta the schools.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cars going around in a circle?
Never saw the appeal.
It's loud, don't you get it?

My aunt, sweet as is gets, is a Nascar fan big time. I was shocked when she spent the day away watching, with interest.

Show me the crashes and the winner, I'm good. BTW, I don't really care about the winner.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because until very recently being publicly gay made you unemployable, and certainly in 'manly' areas like the NFL
Very recently, as in early 80's or so? I been in workforce since I was young teen. Fired from McDonald's when I was 14. They found out I was too young and lied. Manager was gay. Year and half later, I worked at Taco place near Highland Park HS in Dallas. That summer I tried Sun In (I am old so if you know what that is, you probably are too) and manager there set me down and talked about my career there. He started off by telling me he like liked blonds. I did not get a raise after the conversation.

Point being, I saw gay people employed my WHOLE life. Don't get that angle.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the DL from Missouri? Or am I confusing two different people? If we are talking about the same guy, he was a fringe prospect. I don’t think he was out of the league because he was gay. I just don’t think he was good enough to keep a job.

Fringe prospect maybe, but Sam was SEC defensive player of the year as a senior. He wasn't pushed out of the league, but he certainly wasn't accepted well by the usual percentage of fans.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fringe prospect maybe, but Sam was SEC defensive player of the year as a senior. He wasn't pushed out of the league, but he certainly wasn't accepted well by the usual percentage of fans.
Sam getting his little bitch's tongue shoved down his throat on national TV was just too much.
Seems the best approch is to just keep your private life to yourself - especially if it's controversial?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam getting his little bitch's tongue shoved down his throat on national TV was just too much.
Seems the best approch is to just keep your private life to yourself - especially if it's controversial?
What’s controversial about being gay?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should it matter?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why should it matter?
Because some people still think like the above quoted poster. Gay people are still seen by some as evil and less than.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s controversial about being gay?
There was a show on Amazon Prime that was excellent.
10 shows in the showed a very graphic scene of one guy buttf'ing another. I was not ready for that.
It disgusted me. To me, 2 men engaged in "sex" is perversion and I don't want to see it.
The controversy happens when we keep having it shoved down our throats.
You should understand. Imagine how you would feel suddenly being forced to watch a man have sex with a pretty woman?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because some people still think like the above quoted poster. Gay people are still seen by some as evil and less than.

Yeah I do see that but it's 2023 people really need to realize it shouldn't matter. I mean don't get me wrong I don't really like seeing it but I don't care who you like

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 shows in the showed a very graphic scene of one guy buttf'ing another. I was not ready for that.
It disgusted me. To me, 2 men engaged in "sex" is perversion and I don't want to see it.
You should understand. Imagine how you would feel suddenly being forced to watch a man have sex with a pretty woman?

I don't like it being shoved down by throat either and I get what you are saying but in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter who you bang or not.

But you have to remember this day is full of social media and everything is put out there so quickly and as a result you are seeing more of it but it's not like this hasn't been going on since the beginning of time

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. The “shoved down our throat” stuff is just the new vogue way of people saying they hate the gays in a way where they think it’s acceptable to do so without getting backlash.

And then he closes with the obligatory imply the guy is gay insult. Being gay isn’t an insult to my generation. That’s for backwards old people. It’s all good my guy. This has happened to every generation of old people. At some point you wake up and realize that the world has passed you by. It must be a very difficult thing to deal with.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. The “shoved down our throat” stuff is just the new vogue way of people saying they hate the gays in a way where they think it’s acceptable to do so without getting backlash.

And then he closes with the obligatory imply the guy is gay insult. Being gay isn’t an insult to my generation. That’s for backwards old people. It’s all good my guy. This has happened to every generation of old people. At some point you wake up and realize that the world has passed you by. It must be a very difficult thing to deal with.
"So whenever you feel insecure, demoralized, depressed, irritable, or some version of “there’s something wrong with me,” remember that you’re basically living in a coo-coo clock (to quote Homer Simpson), and that everything sweet and wise inside of you is probably, on some level, responding to that insanity. In trying to survive — let alone thrive — in a sick society, you’re attempting something that’s incredibly difficult. Hats off to you for hanging in there."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like it being shoved down by throat either and I get what you are saying but in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter who you bang or not

Kenan Thompson Lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

Is it wrong that this made me giggle...