• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks and steelers boards are the two I visit the most. Raiders board is finally picking up some steam. Not sure what happened in the Niners board but there are some good posters there. Calamity is a great poster been posting with him since Disney tho

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Jaguar fans, you barely notice them on tHoop.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are well within your right to choose who to talk to and who to avoid. I'm simply saying if you care to actually talk football I'm entirely fine with it. If giving a return opinion equals a spin cycle to you then I'd suggest you aren't looking to actually have a conversation to begin with.

getting a return opinion would be refreshing. usually the rebuttal is you are just a hater or Jealous or a (insert non football talk word here)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks and steelers boards are the two I visit the most. Raiders board is finally picking up some steam. Not sure what happened in the Niners board but there are some good posters there. Calamity is a great poster been posting with him since Disney tho

Lot of buzz around the Raiders as well. I'd expect their board to pick up. Should finally be a team on an upswing.

9'ers board is down and with all the issues with their front office, head coaching situation, and their franchise QB I'm not sure that base grows much in the coming year.

schmoop, you can take my words to you as you wish. Any time you care to have a chat let me know. Otherwise have fun up here any way you choose. All good to me.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of buzz around the Raiders as well. I'd expect their board to pick up. Should finally be a team on an upswing.

9'ers board is down and with all the issues with their front office, head coaching situation, and their franchise QB I'm not sure that base grows much in the coming year.

schmoop, you can take my words to you as you wish. Any time you care to have a chat let me know. Otherwise have fun up here any way you choose. All good to me.

:thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to read the 9ers boards and knew better than to post there. Actually stopped reading them all together probably just prior to the time the rogue mod got the boot. Glad to hear the ship is back on course, I think I might pop over there again once FA starts. Thanks for the heads up on Calamity, Clarkson! :suds:

BTW The Cards and Lions boards are pretty cool boards Raidas too!

I think, for the most part, Division foes should be allowed to post no less than in a semi respectful manner (Even give a 'little' greif) and not be banned or told to leave by a mod for doing so. :nod:

Maybe there can be a 'Team Board Sticky Sanctuary' thread on each of the team boards for those team posters with a low tolerance level to opposing viewpoints. :noidea:

I personally like the banter! :yahoo:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I don't much care for the Cowboys. This much is true. Really can't stand their owner. Their fans? I guess he counts himself as your whole base. If I don't hate the fans of the team I detest the most then why would I do so for any other? The fact I get along with many 9'er fans is proof he's full of shit.

I simply like to take on haters. Sort of a sport I guess. He, bsk, and the others of their ilk are entertaining to poke or otherwise engage. Hate? Naw, if I hated them I'd just ignore them. I like and respect Ford a lot.

yes....as a 10 plus year poster on football opinion boards, I get all that, which was all about the stick poking comment earlier regarding the ghost town cowboy board and building up the eagle board.

Most Dallas fans hate the general manager and with pretty darn good reason if you think what Jimmy might-a-done had jerry been good staying in the back seat with regards to football operations, as he first told Jimmy he'd do. I mean....Barry Switzer won a world championship with that team.

Dallas fans had a pretty solid example for most of the 29 years before Jerry's arrival on how to run a successful pro football organization. Twenty consecutive winning season is just that, regardless of the era. Say what you want about Dallas, but being one game from SB's 1 & 2 all the time being less than a decade in existence started a whole lota football fans on that path for "not caring much for Dallas".
After all, looks to be similar to the seahawk fan problems here on the hoop after lone year. Try defending that flag for 50 years.....It's a long ass line and it's a blast on message boards.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes....as a 10 plus year poster on football opinion boards, I get all that, which was all about the stick poking comment earlier regarding the ghost town cowboy board and building up the eagle board.

Most Dallas fans hate the general manager and with pretty darn good reason if you think what Jimmy might-a-done had jerry been good staying in the back seat with regards to football operations, as he first told Jimmy he'd do. I mean....Barry Switzer won a world championship with that team.

Dallas fans had a pretty solid example for most of the 29 years before Jerry's arrival on how to run a successful pro football organization. Twenty consecutive winning season is just that, regardless of the era. Say what you want about Dallas, but being one game from SB's 1 & 2 all the time being less than a decade in existence started a whole lota football fans on that path for "not caring much for Dallas".
After all, looks to be similar to the seahawk fan problems here on the hoop after lone year. Try defending that flag for 50 years.....It's a long ass line and it's a blast on message boards.
Jerry's path as a GM in the NFL is akin to the popular spaghetti western flick...

th

Yes, in that order!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've know calamity a long time we've been posting on deviks boards since around 05 he's a good guy. Robotic is pretty cool to tho so I visit the niners board. Not sure where the misconception about Hawks fans comes from. I've always thought they were all really laid back and cool. Some of them even talk about music on the Hawks board. Should actually visit the Rams board tho vitamike is a great poster he's even classy with the SC UCLA rivalry you don't see that often. The only board I get a little weary with is the Cowboys board. Some of them can get a little defensive or take things too personal. Fordman sa great guy tho

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I know vita well. Pac12 and all.

Before I became a mod I really didn't go to team boards for any teams. I did visit and make a few posts on the 9'er board, but learned the hard way about overbearing team board moderators. Really didn't make me want to go hit more of them.

If I visit the others now I tend not to post. Let their fans have their space.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suprisingly the whole afc north lets you on their boards, and responds to u

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I know vita well. Pac12 and all.

Before I became a mod I really didn't go to team boards for any teams. I did visit and make a few posts on the 9'er board, but learned the hard way about overbearing team board moderators. Really didn't make me want to go hit more of them.

If I visit the others now I tend not to post. Let their fans have their space.
A lot of us SeeBS'ers go back quite a ways!