• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams board is pretty fun and also a trip. You have your Bradford lovers and the others that just want a healthy QB that isn't scared.
Well SJ that is rather black and white isn't it?

It assumes anyone who disagrees about Bradford being scared, is a Bradford lover.

It also assumes all Bradford supporters are 'Bradford lovers' and that is clearly an insult because we all know the gay jokes are to follow... :lol:
The Rams boards are fun for the most part, a few sensitive folks and others who take it over board.

As for the later, guilty as charged.

I like the Seattle boards the most, Harold is really cool peeps!

Most are cool peeps though, except for the Wizard guy. :pound:

LOL JK Wiz!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I only go back and forth with you, and at times in the past uk, and really no others, then you do indeed believe you represent your whole base.

Nonsense.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was joking GnG. See, most understand the difference between actual trolling/hate and making a joke among friends. Too bad it all goes well over your head.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys on the Rams board seem pretty cool. I've also had a few discussions with some Raider fans that didn't degenerate into anything nasty.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was joking GnG. See, most understand the difference between actual trolling/hate and making a joke among friends. Too bad it all goes well over your head.

Of course I knew he was joking and that's why I posted the laughing smilie. You sure get uptight over anything.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey GNG, next time you quote me make sure you put in the 'ole 'FIFY' comment, otherwise that's just pure BS!

I just shortened your post. Sorry about that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys on the Rams board seem pretty cool. I've also had a few discussions with some Raider fans that didn't degenerate into anything nasty.

Wait, Raiders fans exist? :noidea:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams and Raiders fans are cool.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz arguing with G&G is an excise in going in circles. his main techque is to be repetitive and obtuse.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't consider what I said to be taunting. Why not just get rid of the team boards as they are composed of cheerleaders. The general boards are more inclusive and have healthier points of view.

You said you went to the Seahawks board to "remind" them that the Boys had beaten them at their place. Someone has already asked but I'll ask again. Why did you do that ? Did you think that any of them didn't already know that ? If you don't know what taunting is, "reminding" fans on their team board that their team lost to yours is a textbook example. I don't expect you to understand this. Your posts regularly reveal there isn't much you do understand. I honestly don't know why they put up with your nonsense anywhere here but it's not my party.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after reading all this. I don't really go to other team boards unless I have a question or something that brings me there, but all the boards I stopped by I would probably think the rams board I would pick to +1.

As far as all the cowboy fans go crazy after the packers game. I disagree. The 1st thing I did was go to the packers board & congratulate them.

As far as referee's the whole playoffs the refs sucked big donkey balls.

As far as wizardhawk liking to talk "actual football talk". Well yes you remind me of not all, but a lot of Hawk fans I deal with in real life. They all like to have actual football talk........ until you say something they disagree with.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you went to the Seahawks board to "remind" them that the Boys had beaten them at their place. Someone has already asked but I'll ask again. Why did you do that ? Did you think that any of them didn't already know that ? If you don't know what taunting is, "reminding" fans on their team board that their team lost to yours is a textbook example. I don't expect you to understand this. Your posts regularly reveal there isn't much you do understand. I honestly don't know why they put up with your nonsense anywhere here but it's not my party.

Having a sense of humor is foreign to you so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as wizardhawk liking to talk "actual football talk". Well yes you remind me of not all, but a lot of Hawk fans I deal with in real life. They all like to have actual football talk........ until you say something they disagree with.

If you say something they disagree with wizardhawk considers that trolling.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after reading all this. I don't really go to other team boards unless I have a question or something that brings me there, but all the boards I stopped by I would probably think the rams board I would pick to +1.

As far as all the cowboy fans go crazy after the packers game. I disagree. The 1st thing I did was go to the packers board & congratulate them.

As far as referee's the whole playoffs the refs sucked big donkey balls.

lol, I don't suppose you'd like to back that up with a quote somewhere? Didn't think so.

I don't dump on people on substance, but delivery. Come at it with some level of being an adult and we can debate anything. Bring the tired trolling garbage and you get that back in kind.