• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea...what's up with that? The Dallas board did pretty darn well pre September 6th. It's funny you mention ghost towns and the eagle board. :L....BUT HEY, it is what it is. Perhaps in due time the Dallas can get back to what it had been.

I will say I've learned it's not so much about trolling than it is poking a stick. Some do that much better than others

WizardHawk has a prejudice against Cowboys fans and he can't conceal it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I counted all who have a Seahawks icon. The ones actually jumping on that topic were 'the anointed one' or something like that and one or two other posters I don't have much interaction with. The rest of us with any posts on those threads were not actually jumping on either side of the debate.

The characterization that Seattle fans outnumbered any other base in jumping on that topic simply wasn't true.

You wanted to bring it up and I'm simply keeping the record straight. I'm not sure why it's particularly relevant now though.

A very nice excuse for the obnoxious behavior on your board but this is what you do very well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHawk believes he is above the fray and is the epitome of reason. He will defend the Seahawks fans whether they are right or wrong. :L

I admit my trolling and when someone wants to have an actual conversation I can easily do so.

Above the fray? :L I start my share of taunting and back and forth. I just understand the difference between that and football chat. You do not appear to be able to separate the two.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have generally found the Raiders, Broncos, Seahawks, and Eagles board to be the most interesting reads, personally.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says one of the more vocal Seahawks haters on this site. Cast more stones from your glass house. It's at least amusing.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very nice excuse for the obnoxious behavior on your board but this is what you do very well.

This wasn't a discussion about anything on our board. It was about the threads on the general board over the dez drop in your playoff game.

So not only aren't you able to have a discussion without your rhetoric, but you can't keep up on actual topics to begin with.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit my trolling and when someone wants to have an actual conversation I can easily do so.

Above the fray? :L I start my share of taunting and back and forth. I just understand the difference between that and football chat. You do not appear to be able to separate the two.

Actually I'm the kind of person you'd enjoy discussing football with if we were sitting in a bar having a brew. I just don't understand why it is so wrong to express a point of view that is different than yours.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well......he's in a 40 year old long ass line there

Agreed. We Cowboys fans have endured harsh criticism for at least that long but are thick skinned enough not to go ballistic whenever someone insults our team.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well......he's in a 40 year old long ass line there

lol, I don't much care for the Cowboys. This much is true. Really can't stand their owner. Their fans? I guess he counts himself as your whole base. If I don't hate the fans of the team I detest the most then why would I do so for any other? The fact I get along with many 9'er fans is proof he's full of shit.

I simply like to take on haters. Sort of a sport I guess. He, bsk, and the others of their ilk are entertaining to poke or otherwise engage. Hate? Naw, if I hated them I'd just ignore them. I like and respect Ford a lot.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'm the kind of person you'd enjoy discussing football with if we were sitting in a bar having a brew. I just don't understand why it is so wrong to express a point of view that is different than yours.

Bringing up beating our ass on our team board is not expressing a point of view. It's taunting. As has already been stated if we didn't already know you as a hater and someone who just wants to get a rise out of people maybe it would be different. You aren't friendly joking with people. You're an ass and everyone on this site knows it. You aren't going to be allowed to be an ass on any team board that doesn't want it.

Deal with it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you finally admitted it. Did hell just freeze over?

I've said more than once I don't like the cowboys or their owner. I guess you just fail to listen/read just as far as you fail to comprehend the difference between football chat and stirring up shit.

You did of course totally ignore the proof I don't hate cowboy fans though. Hell, I don't hate you, more or less the rest that typically aren't anywhere near your level of trolling and hating.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't going to be allowed to be an ass on any team board that doesn't want it.

I already said I won't be posting on either the Seahawks or Lions thread anymore. I don't need you to tell me this as I only post where the fans are more open minded and less sensitive to constructive criticism.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate cowboy fans though. Hell, I don't hate you, more or less the rest that typically aren't anywhere near your level of trolling and hating.

Trolling and hating? What do you consider appropriate behavior?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling and hating? What do you consider appropriate behavior?

Who said trolling and hating was inappropriate?

Forgive me though, I forgot about ukcowboy. So there are two haters I poke sticks at. Can't say I have any regular combative posts with any others. I guess you feel you represent your entire fan base. Talk about arrogant.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said trolling and hating was inappropriate?

Forgive me though, I forgot about ukcowboy. So there are two haters I poke sticks at. Can't say I have any regular combative posts with any others. I guess you feel you represent your entire fan base. Talk about arrogant.

I never said that I represent the entire Cowboys fan base. Please show me a post where I have said this.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that I represent the entire Cowboys fan base. Please show me a post where I have said this.

If I only go back and forth with you, and at times in the past uk, and really no others, then you do indeed believe you represent your whole base.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post-5848-Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-mem-o17d.gif