• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about Seahawks fans. They are some of the most obnoxious posters on SportsHoopla. Bronco fans on the other hand are much more reasoned in their response and fun to converse with.

Well, that's because even most pats fans know how to go to another teams board to have a conversation, not soft troll them. You can't be a complete jackass to a group of people on the general board and then go to their team board and continue to troll them. If you are going to be a hater, just be true to that and stay off the boards of the teams you hate. It's really that simple.

We have had fans from even our strongest rival on our board for as long as we have been on this site with no problem. Most people can understand the difference between a team board and the general board. You don't appear capable of leaving your rhetoric behind on those team boards so you really shouldn't be on any of them.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's because even most pats fans know how to go to another teams board to have a conversation, not soft troll them. You can't be a complete jackass to a group of people on the general board and then go to their team board and continue to troll them. If you are going to be a hater, just be true to that and stay off the boards of the teams you hate. It's really that simple.

We have had fans from even our strongest rival on our board for as long as we have been on this site with no problem. Most people can understand the difference between a team board and the general board. You don't appear capable of leaving your rhetoric behind on those team boards so you really shouldn't be on any of them.

All I ever did on the Seahawks board was remind them how the Cowboys rolled over them early in the season and I got nothing but negative feedback and folks calling me a troll. Even a certain mod joined in the conversation and threatened me. All this for just mentioning how the Cowboys beat them in their crib.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I ever did on the Seahawks board was remind them how the Cowboys rolled over them early in the season and I got nothing but negative feedback and folks calling me a troll. Even a certain mod joined in the conversation and threatened me. All this for just mentioning how the Cowboys beat them in their crib.
:L

Thank you for proving my point. You really have no place on any teams board but your own.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Thank you for proving my point. You really have no place on any teams board but your own.

So in your opinion any opposing fan that visits your board must only pat you on the back and tell you how great you are. There should be a little give and take otherwise just restrict any other team's fan from visiting there. Try being a little more thick skinned.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: imo The Lions board is the best

I disagree. Lions fans whined and cried for weeks about the officiating during the Lions/Cowboys playoff game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your opinion any opposing fan that visits your board must only pat you on the back and tell you how great you are. There should be a little give and take otherwise just restrict any other team's fan from visiting there. Try being a little more thick skinned.

More proof you shouldn't be allowed off the general board. Hope my fellow mods are bookmarking this.

We put up with your endless BS just fine up here. It's not about having thick skins, it's about understanding where the appropriate place for those 'give and take' exchanges are. They do not belong on team boards. If yours wants to have that there, then have fun with that. I think the Eagles board allows more of that stuff as well.

The Seattle board allows it all if that stuff is kept to the smack talk thread. Go ahead and bring up anything you like there.

For most others the team boards are a place to have troll free actual discussions. Talking that doesn't degrade into the same hijacking that every single thread on the general board falls into. Taunting people isn't having a discussion. Why should it belong on those boards when they are fully protected and somewhat encouraged on this board? You want the right to go fuck with everyone wherever you want. Sorry, that's not going to happen.

Most people get it. Clearly I'm wasting my time even trying with you because you are making it crystal clear you aren't capable of getting it.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Lions fans whined and cried for weeks about the officiating during the Lions/Cowboys playoff game.

You gotta admit that was a fucked up call in that game. Give the Lions fans a break, they had a good season, and the way it ended I feel they deserved to be pissed off

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta admit that was a fucked up call in that game. Give the Lions fans a break, they had a good season, and the way it ended I feel they deserved to be pissed off

Oh really? Dez Bryant made a catch in the playoff game against the Packers that was overruled by the officials and I acknowledged it and didn't whine or cry. There are calls that go for or against a team in every game and I never dwell on those.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Dez Bryant made a catch in the playoff game against the Packers that was overruled by the officials and I acknowledged it and didn't whine or cry. There are calls that go for or against a team in every game and I never dwell on those.

You want a fucking cookie?
0O-HefMHNwemt4gnJ4YfNq3xFaTBaiFcwIRiUpzDZ1KObI8ptEMgoHOSDiy_tumRWexz=w300

Your fellow cowboy fans did indeed whine and cry over that for weeks after and some aren't done now. It will be brought up for some time.

You are dissing on them for discussing/bitching/venting about it on their own board? :L

You seriously don't get it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More proof you shouldn't be allowed off the general board. Hope my fellow mods are bookmarking this.

We put up with your endless BS just fine up here. It's not about having thick skins, it's about understanding where the appropriate place for those 'give and take' exchanges are. They do not belong on team boards. If yours wants to have that there, then have fun with that. I think the Eagles board allows more of that stuff as well.

The Seattle board allows it all if that stuff is kept to the smack talk thread. Go ahead and bring up anything you like there.

For most others the team boards are a place to have troll free actual discussions. Talking that doesn't degrade into the same hijacking that every single thread on the general board falls into. Taunting people isn't having a discussion. Why should it belong on those boards when they are fully protected and somewhat encouraged on this board? You want the right to go fuck with everyone wherever you want. Sorry, that's not going to happen.

Most people get it. Clearly I'm wasting my time even trying with you because you are making it crystal clear you aren't capable of getting it.

Why not just ban anyone that isn't a Seahawks fan from entering your board if you use that criteria? This would be a good solution instead of forcing other team's fans to be nothing but supportive of your point of view.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a fucking cookie?
0O-HefMHNwemt4gnJ4YfNq3xFaTBaiFcwIRiUpzDZ1KObI8ptEMgoHOSDiy_tumRWexz=w300

Your fellow cowboy fans did indeed whine and cry over that for weeks after and some aren't done now. It will be brought up for some time.

You are dissing on them for discussing/bitching/venting about it on their own board? :L

You seriously don't get it.

I was not one that whined or cried and I saw very few Cowboys fans that did but the Lions board was quite a different matter. You show me any post where I criticized the officials.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just ban anyone that isn't a Seahawks fan from entering your board if you use that criteria? This would be a good solution instead of forcing other team's fans to be nothing but supportive of your point of view.

What was your reason for reminding them Dallas beat Seattle?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is another great example of why I'm wasting my time. You see everything as either blowing smoke up people's ass or taunting them while I think almost everyone else on this site understand what having a conversation actually means.

There is no need to ban non Seahawk fans as we have many who understand how to have a real chat. It's far easier to just ban the idiots that don't understand what a conversation is.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not one that whined or cried and I saw very few Cowboys fans that did but the Lions board was quite a different matter. You show me any post where I criticized the officials.

Did I say you did? I said there were plenty up here. I have no idea about your team board as I don't visit it. I still don't see why you care about what fans say on their own team boards. That's where it probably belongs.

Why do you feel the need to go to other team boards and either complain about what they are talking about, or taunt them over what your team has done to them? Why isn't allowing that on the general board enough?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another great example of why I'm wasting my time. You see everything as either blowing smoke up people's ass or taunting them while I think almost everyone else on this site understand what having a conversation actually means.

There is no need to ban non Seahawk fans as we have many who understand how to have a real chat. It's far easier to just ban the idiots that don't understand what a conversation is.

Don't worry, I have no intention of posting on either the Seahawks or Lions boards anymore. Pats fans are far more understanding and actually enjoy the give and take even though they are some of the most criticized here. I'd much rather converse with fans that can dish it out as well as take it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, taking a quick look at your team board I understand why you spend so much time on other teams boards. Yours is a ghost town. Eagles are kicking your asses on board participation.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not a mod, nor do I speak for one but that is not how we like to do business.

I have been on the Dallas board a few times, even though not lately. When my purpose for the visit is to talk "ish", I do it one the smack talk thread. That is precisely why it is there. That is something you do not "get".
We Hawk fans enjoy good football talk. You do not have to be a fan of our team to talk football with us. We can handle critiques and look forward to debate. You don't like Seahawk fans and we don't like you. It is merely an attitude thing based upon interactions with eachother.
Lately, our biggest rival has been SF. A hated rival. Yet, many of their posters post freely on our board. They are encouraged to post there and they use good manners in doing so. I try to do the same thing when I post there.
Dallas is not a rival, yet many Hawk fans know where you are coming from and you have no value to us.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say you did? I said there were plenty up here. I have no idea about your team board as I don't visit it. I still don't see why you care about what fans say on their own team boards. That's where it probably belongs.

Why do you feel the need to go to other team boards and either complain about what they are talking about, or taunt them over what your team has done to them? Why isn't allowing that on the general board enough?

I don't consider what I said to be taunting. Why not just get rid of the team boards as they are composed of cheerleaders. The general boards are more inclusive and have healthier points of view.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, taking a quick look at your team board I understand why you spend so much time on other teams boards. Yours is a ghost town. Eagles are kicking your asses on board participation.

Who gives a darn about team thread participation? This is just a trollish remark on your part but I'm not going to take the bait. Nice try though.