• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
See!! He followed me here..just to kick me while I'm down. :whistle:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears board can be pretty busy sometimes... Other times, meh, not so much. But we always enjoy talking football with others, especially if we are not fighting amongst ourselves.

We even like a few Packer fans.:whistle:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boards I (occasionally) post on:

Lions
Seahawks
Niners
Redskins
Broncos

All are reasonable enough.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres some delusional boards as well

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say the ones I have found to be the most inviting to actual conversation from an outside fan are...

Patriots...When I first went there some hostility was present but for the most part over the last few months it has been a pretty darn good place to go have some good conversation.

One I wish they had a few more members because the ones there are very inviting but not on a whole lot is the Chiefs board. The few posts there are on the board are very well thought out and have gotten to know the Chiefs team a lot more because of it.

Haven't been on it a ton but the Steelers board looks pretty good. Will probably read on it a little more this year since we play them in the regular season and possibly playoffs but from what I have seen of the posters on the general board they seem very informed and laid back.

I don't venture over to the NFC side very often so don't know much about them.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone told the OP what lax means ?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a piggy back off another similar thread, when this thread was created, i assume something like "low key", "friendly", "chill"

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can come to the Bills board. I get tired of talking to myself.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing happened to me and we aren't alone. Bunch of people not only got kicked from the 9'er board, but perm barred from the site and literally for nothing. We are all still banned from even viewing that board and did nothing to cause it. NOTHING.

Easily the worst board on this site and nothing else is even in the same zip code.

Not saying all of their fans. We have quite a few that talk on our board that are legit. The rest make a bad name for the whole group and that's really sad.

I have trolled the 9ers board with no problem. Really, I have not had a problem on any board here at SportsHoopla. I have been "to the edge" a few times. I have to wonder if those who are banned went over the edge? Not talking about you or anyone specifically, because I do not know. I really would not (generally) change the banning "policy" on this site. I do wish we could bring back a few notorious trollers.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell do you not miss JDM? Yes JDM, intelligent people have better things to do than teach. A group of dedicated professionals with multiple degrees are of below average intelligence and you've been schooling them all since the forth grade. :whistle: The JDM level of stoic is nearly unmatched.

I think the most important element in a definition of trolling is that it's repetitive. IMO, dropping a turd should be fine anywhere as long as you don't drag it back and forth across a team board's lawn all damn day.

Seems as though actually discussing football works on all the boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boards I visit most other than the Pats are the Broncos and Seahawks. Like any board, including our own, there are rabid, over the top fans who just can't stand hearing anything negative about anything to do with their team.

As competitive as this year was, most of the people are pretty reasonable. The single most detestable comments from visitors to the Pats board are the guys that start the "Cheaters, Cheating" comments, including some of the mods.

I've found that the Broncs and Hawks fans are most willing to debate and not get upset.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to jump on team boards, just because well i can talk football.

I dont always agree with their POV. But stay civil. Some are more receptive than others

For me

Redskins
Rams
Lions

as long as your talking football, you dont have to agree with their team or POV, just be respectful......

other boards......well

I disagree. Lions fans have no tolerance for constructive criticism.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have trolled the 9ers board with no problem. Really, I have not had a problem on any board here at SportsHoopla. I have been "to the edge" a few times. I have to wonder if those who are banned went over the edge? Not talking about you or anyone specifically, because I do not know. I really would not (generally) change the banning "policy" on this site. I do wish we could bring back a few notorious trollers.....

Well, you are responding to something that goes back 9 months. The current 9'er board is a shell of what it was. The group that left was largely responsible for the outrageous moderation. They were held accountable for their over the top BS and didn't much care for it.

I don't think there are any problems on the current 9'er board. Darken isn't looking to silence any outside opinion. I haven't heard of any issues on that board since those old mods left.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found that the Broncs and Hawks fans are most willing to debate and not get upset.

I disagree about Seahawks fans. They are some of the most obnoxious posters on SportsHoopla. Bronco fans on the other hand are much more reasoned in their response and fun to converse with.