• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You're easily one of the most obnoxious on this whole site right now. And don't think it's gonna last forever.

I'm just asking if they can get un-banned. I didn't agree with it in the first place.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate...

If you guys watch Game Of Thrones, I think we're the House Lannister of the boards LOL
Inbreeding? :noidea:

I must say that Ive left the Rams board for about 3-4 months because the old CBS guys cover for someone who is an obvious troll but 99% of the time the board is great

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing happened to me and we aren't alone. Bunch of people not only got kicked from the 9'er board, but perm barred from the site and literally for nothing. We are all still banned from even viewing that board and did nothing to cause it. NOTHING.

Easily the worst board on this site and nothing else is even in the same zip code.

Not saying all of their fans. We have quite a few that talk on our board that are legit. The rest make a bad name for the whole group and that's really sad.
I was banned from the SF board for very minor stuff.
After a few months I asked for reinstatement to the SF board and was permitted to repost there. I have had no problems there, but I am aware I am vastly outnumbered.
Most are cool and many know quite a bit about the Seahawks.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, them Texan fans are just.....

oh...

wait....

I went to the Seattle vs Texas game at Reliant last year. We got a break at the end on Sherm's pick 6.

The Texan fan base was awesome and very hospitable. I would love to go back again. Great fans.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inbreeding? :noidea:

I must say that Ive left the Rams board for about 3-4 months because the old CBS guys cover for someone who is an obvious troll but 99% of the time the board is great
Clue me in Clayton. Wait dam its me. Nevermind. :doh:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clue me in Clayton. Wait dam its me. Nevermind. :doh:
Don't worry about it. The Rams board is really solid for the most part and there is a lot of good talk on there and generally pretty amiable posters. Part of it might be that I lack a sense of humor online. :noidea: There is just one poster that hates Sam Bradford, hates Missouri and doesn't appear to be too fond of the team most of the time. Winning is usually a panacea for these kinds of things

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to talk football on the Seahawks board any time. We don't mind at all, in fact we like it, as long as your just talking football.

We're only welcome because you are champs!

If you were last in division at 4 - 12 visitors would not be so welcome.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think so? We welcomed posters all year. Heck JDM was one of the first and had a lot to say, mostly not complimentary, we didn't run him off or try to get him restricted. We are not afraid of a debate on our board.

bring-it.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We encourage even SF fans to post to our board and did so long before Seattle won the SB. What makes you think we would discourage anyone else if we actively seek out even our most hated rivals?

Our smack talk thread was made nearly a full year ago and has been a place where fans from anywhere can say what they want to our base. The proof is right there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans are pretty cool even though I never see eye to eye with them especially when it comes to Sherman

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think so? We welcomed posters all year. Heck JDM was one of the first and had a lot to say, mostly not complimentary, we didn't run him off or try to get him restricted. We are not afraid of a debate on our board.

Actually I picked Russell Wilson to be a future star before the season and I like Sherman. That makes me pretty easy to get along with.

The Denver fans tolerate me at best. Some of them are very touchy (that coming from a Patriots fan that recognizes that many of our posters are touchy too)
I don't mind disagreement and a little trolling is ok too.
I miss Breaker, would love to hear what meltdown drivel came out of the SB win.....

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
There is only like 7 of us on the Vikes board but you all are always welcome.

Damn right. very mellow over there..
Now the Steelers on the other hand, will run you out on a rail..bastards!!