• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, I have no intention of posting on either the Seahawks or Lions boards anymore. Pats fans are far more understanding and actually enjoy the give and take even though they are some of the most criticized here. I'd much rather converse with fans that can dish it out as well as take it.

Good. Stay off of every other teams boards. You aren't capable of having an actual discussion so why on earth should anyone want you?

Seattle allows 'dishing' on their smack talk thread and we get plenty on the general board. We will continue to be in the back and forth in the places where it belongs. We will also continue to have real discussions with other team fans on our board where they are free of trolling, taunting, and the other stuff that prevents honest discussions from even being possible on this general board.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Stay off of every other teams boards. You aren't capable of having an actual discussion so why on earth should anyone want you?

Seattle allows 'dishing' on their smack talk thread and we get plenty on the general board. We will continue to be in the back and forth in the places where it belongs. We will also continue to have real discussions with other team fans on our board where they are free of trolling, taunting, and the other stuff that prevents honest discussions from even being possible on this general board.

There are many team boards that enjoy the give and take and don't adhere to strict guidelines on fan behavior. It's too bad that Seahawks and Lions fans are so childish that they can't tolerate opposing points of view.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't consider what I said to be taunting. Why not just get rid of the team boards as they are composed of cheerleaders. The general boards are more inclusive and have healthier points of view.

Then that's probably where you should stay. It doesn't matter if you didn't think what you said was all that offensive, team boards are simply a different animal. If the most sensitive person on the board complains about you, you're gone. Why take that chance, when things are so subjective?

It makes a difference if you frequent an opposing team's board often and build a bit of rapport with the mods and regulars. They'd be a bit more tolerant if they knew you were just BSing. But only a bit...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many team boards that enjoy the give and take and don't adhere to strict guidelines on fan behavior. It's too bad that Seahawks and Lions fans are so childish that they can't tolerate opposing points of view.

It's too bad you are so childish that you can't keep your shtick in the places where it belongs.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It showed that we were the better team. It was a complete butt kicking on your home field.
Like I said, it was your Super Bowl.
Grats on the fine win. Yes, Seattle was clearly beaten that day. It was the highlight of your year.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a fucking cookie?
0O-HefMHNwemt4gnJ4YfNq3xFaTBaiFcwIRiUpzDZ1KObI8ptEMgoHOSDiy_tumRWexz=w300

Your fellow cowboy fans did indeed whine and cry over that for weeks after and some aren't done now. It will be brought up for some time.

You are dissing on them for discussing/bitching/venting about it on their own board? :L

You seriously don't get it.

Let's not rewrite history. When it came to the calls in the Dallas games with the lions and the Packers, no team had more to say about it then Seahawk fans. The Hawk fans were on a major offensive at the conclusion of both of those games. We were not crying ......we were replying.

As I have said before, I have come full circle with the Hawks fans here. They have plenty of good posters.

But I do try to avoid there board. Even though you can have football conversation there, they don't take you criticizing the team or player as well as they think they do.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then that's probably where you should stay. It doesn't matter if you didn't think what you said was all that offensive, team boards are simply a different animal. If the most sensitive person on the board complains about you, you're gone. Why take that chance, when things are so subjective?

It makes a difference if you frequent an opposing team's board often and build a bit of rapport with the mods and regulars. They'd be a bit more tolerant if they knew you were just BSing. But only a bit...

Actually we (can only speak for our board) are more than a bit more tolerant if we know it's just joking. We are only strict with it when we know it's a troll/hater/jackass doing it. People like GnG are only doing it to get a rise out of people and that's not what our board is for.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, it was your Super Bowl.
Grats on the fine win. Yes, Seattle was clearly beaten that day. It was the highlight of your year.

Yes, that was our highlight. Rodger Goodell gave us a special waiver into they playoffs because we beat Seattle.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not rewrite history. When it came to the calls in the Dallas games with the lions and the Packers, no team had more to say about it then Seahawk fans. The Hawk fans were on a major offensive at the conclusion of both of those games. We were not crying ......we were replying.

As I have said before, I have come full circle with the Hawks fans here. They have plenty of good posters.

But I do try to avoid there board. Even though you can have football conversation there, they don't take you criticizing the team or player as well as they think they do.

I posted the actual numbers at the time, but less than 10% of the posts on the topic came from actual Seattle fans. It's simply not true that it was all our people. It was actually just 2 or 3 on the topic at all and none of them are our core people.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

GnG.... what's not to get? It's all in delivery and recognizing which board you are on. FFS, you know you troll. You were a known troll on FN. I find your posts at times to be humorous, and at others to be as droll and pointless as DJs.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams board is pretty fun and also a trip. You have your Bradford lovers and the others that just want a healthy QB that isn't scared.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It showed that we were the better team. It was a complete butt kicking on your home field.

Your post caused me to look something up.

Dallas beat us by 7 in Seattle.

Dallas lost to Washington, SF, Az, and Philly at home last year. Using your theory, those were all better teams than Dallas, correct? Not only that, but SF and AZ beat Dallas by double digits and Philadelphia wrecked the `Boys by more than 3 TD's. It has been since 2011 that the Seahawks lost a game home or away by as large a margin known as double digits.

So winning by 1 score is a complete butt kicking... what words do you use to describe the destruction done by those teams to Dallas last year?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the actual numbers at the time, but less than 10% of the posts on the topic came from actual Seattle fans. It's simply not true that it was all our people. It was actually just 2 or 3 on the topic at all and none of them are our core people.

"Actual Seattle fans" "core people"

It sounds like you did some selective counting.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

GnG.... what's not to get? It's all in delivery and recognizing which board you are on. FFS, you know you troll. You were a known troll on FN. I find your posts at times to be humorous, and at others to be as droll and pointless as DJs.

:suds:

You can call me a troll if you'd like but to compare me to an idiot like DJ is an insult.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, taking a quick look at your team board I understand why you spend so much time on other teams boards. Yours is a ghost town. Eagles are kicking your asses on board participation.

Yea...what's up with that? The Dallas board did pretty darn well pre September 6th. It's funny you mention ghost towns and the eagle board. :L....BUT HEY, it is what it is. Perhaps in due time the Dallas can get back to what it had been.

I will say I've learned it's not so much about trolling than it is poking a stick. Some do that much better than others

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk believes he is above the fray and is the epitome of reason. He will defend the Seahawks fans whether they are right or wrong. :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I counted all who have a Seahawks icon. The ones actually jumping on that topic were 'the anointed one' or something like that and one or two other posters I don't have much interaction with. The rest of us with any posts on those threads were not actually jumping on either side of the debate.

The characterization that Seattle fans outnumbered any other base in jumping on that topic simply wasn't true.

You wanted to bring it up and I'm simply keeping the record straight. I'm not sure why it's particularly relevant now though.