• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has been going on for almost 4 hours

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams and Raiders fans are cool.
Im wondering if there is some sort of inverse correlation to winning and other people having a high opinion of your fanbase.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just shortened your post. Sorry about that.
No problem bro, it's just important to some when their posts are being edited that there is some sort of distinction that an edit has been made to the actual post as an acknowledgment for others who may not have read the original post.

Cheers!

:suds:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem bro, it's just important to some when their posts are being edited that there is some sort of distinction that an edit has been made to the actual post as an acknowledgment.

Cheers!

:suds:

Cheers! :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im wondering if there is some sort of inverse correlation to winning and other people having a high opinion of your fanbase.
:lol:

I wont put that on GNG mainly because I don't know him well enough but regarding the overall sentiment Clayton, you are probably right!

I like most things about the Seahawks except for their HC however the latter is no secret to most here who know me. :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you show me the post where I said I represented all Cowboys fans. Fair enough?

I already did. Where's your quote in kind.

Didn't think so.

Anything you say is automatically true just because you said it. You won't feel the need to back it up. We know this.

I was willing to let this go but wizardhawk felt a need to keep it going.

:L

Because I'm simply talking to myself. You know full well you can't stand to let anyone have the last word. You aren't about to start letting people have that now. You will drag this out for days if anyone stays that long. It's part of your trolling mantra.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you seem to think what you do here is humorous is pretty funny.

Try to view the world in a more positive way and you might understand. Most of what I post here is not done in a mean spirited way.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to view the world in a more positive way and you might understand. Most of what I post here is not done in a mean spirited way.

:lol::pound::laugh3:

Now that's some funny shit right there.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I'm simply talking to myself. You know full well you can't stand to let anyone have the last word. You aren't about to start letting people have that now. You will drag this out for days if anyone stays that long. It's part of your trolling mantra.
This is actually false. You seem to want to get on your soap box and start lecturing me over what you consider a troll to be.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually false. You seem to want to get on your soap box and start lecturing me over what you consider a troll to be.

Seems to me you are the one that jumped on Seahawks fans on this thread and decided to make a full day out of doing so. Clearly you are not interested in letting it go. Otherwise you would simply do so.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I wont put that on GNG mainly because I don't know him well enough but regarding the overall sentiment Clayton, you are probably right!

I like most things about the Seahawks except for their HC however the latter is no secret to most here who know me. :pound:
We literally have some middle east conflicts going on with the Rams board due to the nature of LA and STL fighting over the Rams. I figure if people still have a high opinion then a lot of people are doing something right.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I don't suppose you'd like to back that up with a quote somewhere? Didn't think so.

I don't dump on people on substance, but delivery. Come at it with some level of being an adult and we can debate anything. Bring the tired trolling garbage and you get that back in kind.

I normally just avoid conversing with you, so I don't troll you. Don't get me wrong there have been some things you say I will actually agree with. In fact might even liked a post of yours before.
I just call it like I see (read) it.
Hell. look at all the stipulations you put on a subject you disagree with for it to be considered having an actual football conversation, & not being childish or trolling to you. yep! You remind me of a lot of the fans I deal with in real life. if you don't like what you hear just turn on the spin cycle

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me you are the one that jumped on Seahawks fans on this thread and decided to make a full day out of doing so. Clearly you are not interested in letting it go. Otherwise you would simply do so.

I guess we can agree to disagree over what is considered trolling. Have a nice day. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally just avoid conversing with you, so I don't troll you. Don't get me wrong there have been some things you say I will actually agree with. In fact might even liked a post of yours before.
I just call it like I see (read) it.
Hell. look at all the stipulations you put on a subject you disagree with for it to be considered having an actual football conversation, & not being childish or trolling to you. yep! You remind me of a lot of the fans I deal with in real life. if you don't like what you hear just turn on the spin cycle

You are well within your right to choose who to talk to and who to avoid. I'm simply saying if you care to actually talk football I'm entirely fine with it. If giving a return opinion equals a spin cycle to you then I'd suggest you aren't looking to actually have a conversation to begin with.