• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Board/Brady Suspension.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you, but reading the reactions on the NFL board on the upheld suspension has put a big smile on my face. Hard to work at my desk without wanting to read up on the new posts. Some good material :pop2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the rest of you, but reading the reactions on the NFL board on the upheld suspension has put a big smile on my face. Hard to work at my desk without wanting to read up on the new posts. Some good material :pop2:
Love it. I predicted that the 4 games suspension would hold up. Brady is guilty, refusing to clear his name by turning over his phone, then destroying it. These two facts are all you need, to conclude he is guilty.

Now just for laughs let's hope Pats start off 0-4, that would be so much fun.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same, I predicted the four game suspension would be upheld as well. A lot of crow to be eaten by Pats fans. ESPECIALLY with the breaking news that Brady destroyed his phone RIGHT before he met with the investigators but after he knew that they wanted it for evidence.

Had the NFL known that fact before they issued his suspension, his suspension would have been MUCH more stiffer than only four games.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's ego got the best of him. Should have admited from the very beginning by telling the league he likes the footballs a little underflated and just apologize for going a little to low and this probably would have been a dead issue many months ago, plus get a slap on the wrist fine and probably wouldn't have gotten susp.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League may have upheld it but it doesn't mean that it is set in stone yet... He's still going to fight it...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League may have upheld it but it doesn't mean that it is set in stone yet... He's still going to fight it...

I doubt it will go anywhere. First they'll need to find a judge that will hear it, then that judge will likely side with the league because the CBA gives Goodell the final call. It would need to be an extremely union-sympathetic judge to side with Brady.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how a court overturns any non criminal judgement put forth by a body that is agreed to by the NFLPA and the NFL. What say do they have in the matter when both parties agreed to the way the hearing and appeal took place?

Personally I hope they find a loophole for Brady to get an injunction soon so he can play for a while, only to then have his 4 game ban upheld sometime around December, when games really count.