• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL: 3 Teams That Could Go Undefeated Next Season

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any. I have a feeling 2016 will be a good year for parity.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers probably still have the best shot. Saints, Falcons and Bucs need to find a pass D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say NO NO and NO, but I don't think legs deserved a facepalm, unless he actually wrote that trash .

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one that is even close is Arizona because they have a defense... but I don't see them taking both from Seattle.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh's defense sucks (and despite the draft picks/FA they need to prove it). I would be absolutely blown away if either of those teams went undefeated let alone 13-3+.

I can see all three not even winning the division. Cincy won last year (although Pitts was banged up) and they improved. Minnesota was just as banged up as Green Bay considering all 3 of their best defenders were out a few games and playing < 100%, and Seattle is still in competition for the division.

This is a pretty horrible list lol. Seems like a useless article. "Tim what should we write today?" "Hmm, jee I don't know. We already did a story on how Wentz/Goff will lead their teams to Super Bowls and such.... hmmm.. I KNOW, do a story on undefeated teams?" "OMG who should we choose!?" "Uhh.. just choose a bunch of good offenses and call it a day."

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say 1.Nobody 2.Anyone and 3. Nada.......No offense LL, I'm just a sarcastic old toot that's a little bored today...
:lebowski2::D

Hey this time of year everyone is making predictions. It is just interesting to see what some people have on their minds and then try and figure out why they feel that way.

What is more fun down the road is coming back to see who was right or wrong.

Myself I dont make predictions because each one would end with something like "This will happen if everyone stays healthy"

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say NO NO and NO, but I don't think legs deserved a facepalm, unless he actually wrote that trash .

Exactly as I said more off season predictions. He's just mad the Pack was listed and his Hawks werent.

I just think the Pack was listed because of based on last years record of course the Pack has the easiest schedule in the NFL and if he assumes Jordy back and Lacy in better shape and more experience with the receivers who filled in at the end of the year and Matthews getting back outside with injured players back at inside linebacker and the draft this guy felt if he was writing an article about what team could go undefeated then he had to come up with a few teams he thought could do it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly as I said more off season predictions. He's just mad the Pack was listed and his Hawks werent.

I just think the Pack was listed because of based on last years record of course the Pack has the easiest schedule in the NFL and if he assumes Jordy back and Lacy in better shape and more experience with the receivers who filled in at the end of the year and Matthews getting back outside with injured players back at inside linebacker and the draft this guy felt if he was writing an article about what team could go undefeated then he had to come up with a few teams he thought could do it.

Yeah, I'm so mad that the Hawks werent mentioned in this moronic article about impossibilities. But am I as mad about it as you are excited about it?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the face palm given to Lambeaulegs it seems like someone is kinda mad.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one that is even close is Arizona because they have a defense... but I don't see them taking both from Seattle.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh's defense sucks (and despite the draft picks/FA they need to prove it). I would be absolutely blown away if either of those teams went undefeated let alone 13-3+.

I can see all three not even winning the division. Cincy won last year (although Pitts was banged up) and they improved. Minnesota was just as banged up as Green Bay considering all 3 of their best defenders were out a few games and playing < 100%, and Seattle is still in competition for the division.

This is a pretty horrible list lol. Seems like a useless article. "Tim what should we write today?" "Hmm, jee I don't know. We already did a story on how Wentz/Goff will lead their teams to Super Bowls and such.... hmmm.. I KNOW, do a story on undefeated teams?" "OMG who should we choose!?" "Uhh.. just choose a bunch of good offenses and call it a day."
Green Bay's defense wasn't superb but it was far from "sucks". They were 15th in yards allowed and 12th best in points allowed. Nothing to write home about but don't act as if it was out of this world terrible.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I facepalmed it because I thought LL saw credibility to this rediculousness simply because the Packers were mentioned. His response to manster confirmed that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I facepalmed it because I thought LL saw credibility to this rediculousness simply because the Packers were mentioned. His response to manster confirmed that.
I don't doubt he posted it because GB was mentioned, but I see it as he read it and brought it to the board for discussion, I doubt he believes GB goes undefeated.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt he posted it because GB was mentioned, but I see it as he read it and brought it to the board for discussion, I doubt he believes GB goes undefeated.

Yeah, I doubt he believes it too much. But, he did justify it.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers probably still have the best shot. Saints, Falcons and Bucs need to find a pass D
Panthers had one of the easiest schedules in the league last year. They have no shot

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay's defense wasn't superb but it was far from "sucks". They were 15th in yards allowed and 12th best in points allowed. Nothing to write home about but don't act as if it was out of this world terrible.
If the play an NFC west team, you that is a guaranteed loss.