• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a cowboy fan, we rally shouldn't try to hang our hat on anything, until we figure out if & when we fix the trenches. Until then all of our other positions isn't gonna matter so much.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a cowboy fan, we rally shouldn't try to hang our hat on anything, until we figure out if & when we fix the trenches. Until then all of our other positions isn't gonna matter so much.

OR....it's an opinion based on what a fan actually thinks about the other team

any event....since you are all about ages and old timers. How old are you?
I thought it was funny that I'm 6 years older than manster. How bout you young man?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR....it's an opinion based on what a fan actually thinks about the other team

any event....since you are all about ages and old timers. How old are you?
I thought it was funny that I'm 6 years older than manster. How bout you young man?
I don't try to act older than anyone. have no clue how old anyone here is either.
I am 43 though to answer your question. how old are you?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't try to act older than anyone. have no clue how old anyone here is either.
I am 43 though to answer your question. how old are you?

my bad....it was manster and snookdad with the age comedy bull shit. Sorry I didn't look back before asking you

I'm 55 and according to some...old enough to have great grand kids while being 6 whole years older than the smart ass statement

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was correcting a false statement. We weren't missing just two starters on defense. My point was we were missing 4. Seems self explanatory.
When it comes to injuries to key players on defense or any other position, you not going get any sympathy in this room, lmao.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to injuries to key players on defense or any other position, you not going get any sympathy in this room, lmao.

not from me either, and especially if two of those starters were to be first time starters for that team. Being a planned starter doesn't always mean good football player.

Injuries are always apart of football. Now more than ever cause everyone is so freaking big/strong/fast. The weight training has as much to do with this as anything...ligaments and such can only stand so much. The pure force of the collisions is far greater cause there is only one way to play this game and that's all out.

Every team will have injuries and some to much greater degree than others. That has always been the point between Washington and Dallas last season. I will also say that I seldom bring the injury card cause I know it's an excuse. Like him or not....Eastbay is 100% right. This is a league of next man up.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not from me either, and especially if two of those starters were to be first time starters for that team. Being a planned starter doesn't always mean good football player.

Injuries are always apart of football. Now more than ever cause everyone is so freaking big/strong/fast. The weight training has as much to do with this as anything...ligaments and such can only stand so much. The pure force of the collisions is far greater cause there is only one way to play this game and that's all out.

Every team will have injuries and some to much greater degree than others. That has always been the point between Washington and Dallas last season. I will also say that I seldom bring the injury card cause I know it's an excuse. Like him or not....Eastbay is 100% right. This is a league of next man up.
Many of us said after the 1983 strike year that it would be vurtually impossible to duplicate what Landry did in a 20 year span. That record may be safe for a very long time. But since 1983, the big fight was over free agency during that strike. Since then, it seems to me its harder to keep great players and keep a lot of depth on teams now like we used to.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us said after the 1983 strike year that it would be vurtually impossible to duplicate what Landry did in a 20 year span. That record may be safe for a very long time. But since 1983, the big fight was over free agency during that strike. Since then, it seems to me its harder to keep great players and keep a lot of depth on teams now like we used to.

there is no true depth on any team if that area takes two to three dings. The 53 man roster and cap has killed depth. Most teams have depth at a position or two but nowhere near across the board

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, a post that is spot on.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna upset someone ... but reports are that Ware is a total beast in the defense. Damn near unstoppable. And doesnt sell out his assignments either.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big believer in winning the battle up front first, on both sides. I think we're looking at 4 mediocre teams without dominant lines. With that said, I don't trust more than 3-4 players between both of the Cowboys lines, so I'm thinking this will be another tough season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you haven't made a football post here without trumping your team.

I also clearly said I wouldn't be shocked if the skins win 7 games or perhaps 8

What I said was they will not contend for the division and I think it's more like 6 wins

bovey?

this post was July 29th.
how's things looking?
did I question the oline in July?
how bout the defense and the coaches?
who said the NFL defense's will adjust and trade off hits on Bob?

JULY!

put your finger in my beltloop.
No wonder you ran away after the skins started 0-2

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna upset someone ... but reports are that Ware is a total beast in the defense. Damn near unstoppable. And doesnt sell out his assignments either.
Yea, yea, yea. Been hearing that for 8 years now how Ware is such a beast. That's why we only beat weak and mediocre teams the past 5 years. Look at our record the past few years when we play elite teams with elite quarterbacks. Its not pretty. These are the types of games dumbass Ware usually is a no show, in a big game when we need him the most. Saints coming off a bad loss, I expect Brees and company to put up big numbers at home and make Ware look dumber than Leon Lett. If the Cowboys can somehow pull out this game, they will be the 2013 NFC East Champ this year. Otherwise, its just the same ole, same ole, drink the jerry jones cool aid and watch the dysfunction and drama continue.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bovey?

this post was July 29th.
how's things looking?
did I question the oline in July?
how bout the defense and the coaches?
who said the NFL defense's will adjust and trade off hits on Bob?

JULY!

put your finger in my beltloop.
No wonder you ran away after the skins started 0-2

Don't expect Bovey to show up until the Cowboys are eliminated from contention.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the boys can't win this division this year, I am truly smh. It's been gift wrapped for you.