• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Romo to be sharp tonight.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the play calling with this team.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the play calling with this team.

Sometimes I wonder if one of the reasons they have an OC is so they can fire him after the season if things went poorly and keep Jason. The offense appears similar to last seasons offense, however Callahan gets to take the blame for it this season as the OC. I'm really not seeing the big improvement on that side of the ball, outside of some player acquisitions that were made.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is, the division is horrible this year. 8 wins could realistically win this division. Because of tie breakers in the NFC and the division, boys and eagles still have the best shot. This will be an interesting fight down the stretch. No one is out, still. Remarkable.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is, the division is horrible this year. 8 wins could realistically win this division. Because of tie breakers in the NFC and the division, boys and eagles still have the best shot. This will be an interesting fight down the stretch. No one is out, still. Remarkable.

If you think about it, just about every team in the NFL this year seems to go through this Jekyll and Hyde routine.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it, just about every team in the NFL this year seems to go through this Jekyll and Hyde routine.

It seems there is always an outlier game for most teams, every year. This year tho, sees like I've seen more swings in performance than ever before. It's been a strange year in the NFL, punctuated by more injuries than I've ever seen. Don't know the statistics on injuries but maybe that's part of it.

Unfortunately, can't apply that logic to the skins, we're pretty healthy so far, knock on wood. They truly have been Jekyll and Hyde, quarter by quarter, last few games. I have no idea who they really are, but they are not good right now, that's for sure.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems there is always an outlier game for most teams, every year. This year tho, sees like I've seen more swings in performance than ever before. It's been a strange year in the NFL, punctuated by more injuries than I've ever seen. Don't know the statistics on injuries but maybe that's part of it.

Unfortunately, can't apply that logic to the skins, we're pretty healthy so far, knock on wood. They truly have been Jekyll and Hyde, quarter by quarter, last few games. I have no idea who they really are, but they are not good right now, that's for sure.

AWWW. It hurts my feelings to see the Class of the NFC east in the cellar. What happened to first year of your 10 year domination of the NFC East? 9 weeks into the season,:yahoo: I'm still LMAO with that one.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWWW. It hurts my feelings to see the Class of the NFC east in the cellar. What happened to first year of your 10 year domination of the NFC East? 9 weeks into the season,:yahoo: I'm still LMAO with that one.

LMAO back at you. You may well be heading to the cellar, given how you looked your last game. Still looking and laughing at other teams injuries? Have fun with that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cowboys can face some 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks to give us some free wins like the rest of the division has already gotten.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cowboys can face some 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks to give us some free wins like the rest of the division has already gotten.

We used them all up in 1992. I think we played at least 8 backup qbs that yr. I rememebr one game Dan Reeves alternated QBs every play.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO back at you. You may well be heading to the cellar, given how you looked your last game. Still looking and laughing at other teams injuries? Have fun with that.

I'm not the foreskin fan that posted and stated that you guys were the class of the NFC east and would dominate for the next 10 years.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point you can laugh all you want. Making a ton of $$$$ this year. As long as they make me money, who cares. Neither team is going anywhere so I will continue to make money as they keep losing. Its the only way to get through a season when we suck.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point you can laugh all you want. Making a ton of $$$$ this year. As long as they make me money, who cares. Neither team is going anywhere so I will continue to make money as they keep losing. Its the only way to get through a season when we suck.

Are you saying you are winning money betting against Dallas?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you don't care if Dallas actually wins, loses, plays well, plays poorly, yet you spend all this time here and get up at 3:30am to go to work so you can watch them on Sundays? Clearly there is some lying somewhere in one or more of those statements...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying you are winning money betting against Dallas?

I have no problem with him making money betting against Dallas. You bet with your head, not your heart. It's not like he has a role in the outcome. My problem is him stating he doesn't care how they do.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't care if Dallas actually wins, loses, plays well, plays poorly, yet you spend all this time here and get up at 3:30am to go to work so you can watch them on Sundays? Clearly there is some lying somewhere in one or more of those statements...

Stop piling on. Its not like he said the Cowboys would go 13-3 or anything. oh wait.