• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying you are winning money betting against Dallas?

As a matter of fact, yes they have. 3 times this year so far. I'm 8 - 1 vs. the spread with the Cowboys this year. The easiest bet I made this year was taking N.O. against the Cowboys this past weekend. I just never said it till now, but I knew this team was going no where in preseason. I'm just not holding back my true feelings anymore regarding this team. I've looked and seen enough body of work from this team and come to realize this is just another Jerry Jones fiasco.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a matter of fact, yes they have. 3 times this year so far. I'm 8 - 1 vs. the spread with the Cowboys this year. The easiest bet I made this year was taking N.O. against the Cowboys this past weekend. I just never said it till now, but I knew this team was going no where in preseason. I'm just not holding back my true feelings anymore regarding this team. I've looked and seen enough body of work from this team and come to realize this is just another Jerry Jones fiasco.

If you are 8-1 betting Dallas how many times did you bet them and they covered for you?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't care if Dallas actually wins, loses, plays well, plays poorly, yet you spend all this time here and get up at 3:30am to go to work so you can watch them on Sundays? Clearly there is some lying somewhere in one or more of those statements...
I did till the Detroit game. Sorry. This season is over but I will still watch every game and place my wagers accordingly like I have for many years. And as a semi-retired self employed man, I set my schedule and do what I want. I don't have to answer or explain my self or schedule to you. And to call me a liar just go to show the type of person you really are. But then again, I really don't care what you think. I just hate being right almost all the time. It just kills you, doesn't it.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are 8-1 betting Dallas how many times did you bet them and they covered for you?
I just told you. Do you have a hard time understanding simple posts in simple English? I'm 8 - 1 vs. the spread with the Cowboys this year. The only game I called wrong was the San Diego game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did till the Detroit game. Sorry. This season is over but I will still watch every game and place my wagers accordingly like I have for many years. And as a semi-retired self employed man, I set my schedule and do what I want. I don't have to answer or explain my self or schedule to you. And to call me a liar just go to show the type of person you really are. But then again, I really don't care what you think. I just hate being right almost all the time. It just kills you, doesn't it.

So wait a minute you sit there on your high horse saying you have made a lot a fucking cash because Dallas sucks, then turn around and say you bet Dallas up until the Detroit game? You you have become a rich man betting against Dallas for TWO WHOLE GAMES. You must be dropping 100's of thousands on these last two games. Good luck Gerald. When you first appeared on the mouse you were an attention seeking poster. I see not much has changed with you. Sometimes you can just smell bullshit. This is one of those times.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait a minute you sit there on your high horse saying you have made a lot a fucking cash because Dallas sucks, then turn around and say you bet Dallas up until the Detroit game? You you have become a rich man betting against Dallas for TWO WHOLE GAMES. You must be dropping 100's of thousands on these last two games. Good luck Gerald. When you first appeared on the mouse you were an attention seeking poster. I see not much has changed with you. Sometimes you can just smell bullshit. This is one of those times.

I have also played them to win a few times as well. Don't get too ruffled here. I do play a lot of teasers where I adjust the point spread 6 points anyway I want.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop piling on. Its not like he said the Cowboys would go 13-3 or anything. oh wait.

Did he really say that? 13-3??? That explains a lot of the bitterness.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have also played them to win a few times as well. Don't get too ruffled here. I do play a lot of teasers where I adjust the point spread 6 points anyway I want.

Originally Posted by blue jersey jinx “Making a ton of $$$$ this year. As long as they make me money, who cares”

Your a fraud ...and you know it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really say that? 13-3??? That explains a lot of the bitterness.

He talked enough shit on the Skins board it stared to overflow through his mouth. Now he is beginning to taste what he threw against the wall. I guess he and Reptec can now exchange stories over beers.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talked enough shit on the Skins board it stared to overflow through his mouth. Now he is beginning to taste what he threw against the wall. I guess he and Reptec can now exchange stories over beers.

You military guys never change.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice comment the day after Veterans Day.

On that note. I know we have a lot of Veterans on here. Happy Veterans Day to all of you (from any fanbase of course) and thanks for your service from myself and my family. Kind of embarrassed for all of us non-Vets that there was no thread dedicated to this sentiment.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comment the day after Veterans Day.

On that note. I know we have a lot of Veterans on here. Happy Veterans Day to all of you (from any fanbase of course) and thanks for your service from myself and my family. Kind of embarrassed for all of us non-Vets that there was no thread dedicated to this sentiment.

Yea ...should have thought of that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes us military guys defend this country while you sit and cry about how bad a team is after you talk too much shit in August. Hope you sleep well enjoying the freedom a few military guys DIED for. Before I just thought you were a blowhard. I was wrong you are a complete ASS.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for serving manster and everyone else on here that did!

What a bunch of shit jinx is throwing out here today, I'm not a betting man but one things for sure. If I was I would Never Ever bet against my team! If I didn't like the spread I'd bet a different game. Go thru your old DD Lewis football cards and reminisce about about the golden times jinx. I think you just burned every bridge you may have had here at the hoop.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes us military guys defend this country while you sit and cry about how bad a team is after you talk too much shit in August. Hope you sleep well enjoying the freedom a few military guys DIED for. Before I just thought you were a blowhard. I was wrong you are a complete ASS.

With th profanity and tone you are using, it sounds like you have finally come unglued, LMAO.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With th profanity and tone you are using, it sounds like you have finally come unglued, LMAO.

I was enlisted not an officer. Never said I was a gentleman. And the profanity I've used here is mild to how we speak in the field. If you think we are bullies here, it's a damn good thing you never joined.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enlisted, not an officer. That means you need to be told what to do. I get it now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enlisted, not an officer. That means you need to be told what to do. I get it now.

Fordman. I can't find the little emoticon that says you are a Fucking Dick. I thnk it would fit in nicely here.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman. I can't find the little emoticon that says you are a Fucking Dick. I thnk it would fit in nicely here.

will that work for ya?

or