• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just refuse to get it and that's what makes this act here so troll like.
Bovey.....you didn't pull this crap on Disney. You are acting the total troll and anyone that has posted with you longer than a week knows as much

trolls spin

Explain how I'm trolling? The only thing that's even come close was a little jab at Eastbay using one of his lines. Past that I've been responding to personal attacks that you started to begin with because you didn't like my football opinions. How the hell is that trolling? If anything, I've been trolled and attacked BY YOU. All I've done is respond in kind.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain how I'm trolling? The only thing that's even come close was a little jab at Eastbay using one of his lines. Past that I've been responding to personal attacks that you started to begin with because you didn't like my football opinions. How the hell is that trolling? If anything, I've been trolled and attacked BY YOU. All I've done is respond in kind.

football opinions get challenged., yours did and you brought nothing but last year

the thread speaks for itself, as did the other one you controlled. I stand by the stated opinions and understand I had a role in taking this thread off track.

YOU? Well it seems you think you're the perfect cub scout as always and it's everyone else. You're just talking football.

I'm going to try and be done here bovey. I will give you last word, but if you continue to bump this thread every time someone takes issue with redskin opinions....at some point it's you

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking football...how can a redskin fan talk about missing starter to the team, such as merriweather when he was new to the team to begin with?

How can any fan not talk about the fact that the Redskins had signed both Meriweather and Jackson to be the starting safeties and between the both of them they played one half of regular season football? They recovered ok from Meriweather. Because they had somewhat decent depth there. But FS was garbage time. Madieu Williams was a big problem. Rambo will probably have growing pains but when it comes to coverage, he has a lot more ability than Williams.

Sorry one pass rusher that has yet to be NFL big time (good? yes) won't solve the huge holes in your defense, AND THAT IS WITH ASSUMED HEALTH. [/quote]

Losing Rak has a big ripple effect on the entire team. He opens up things for others. But they also added depth at the position via the draft and in free agency with Jenkins and Tapp. They now have more options to move players around to create more pressure. They didn't have that last year. And there's no indication that Rak isn't healthy.

Your best corner is Hall. LOL, spin it Williams all you want but that's BULL SHIT. Your hope is a college kid with knee issues that's has yet to take an NFL regular season snap. CM was a good college prospect but no sure thing of NFL stardom, even with two good knees. Are you kidding me with this so-called football talk you're spewing on the cowboy board? Is this REALLY your idea of talking football? Shit dude, I call this cheerleading that belongs on that teams board....not a rival's chat board.

You are forgetting about Amerson who is progressing very nicely and may end up starting. Minnifield is a bonus as far as whatever he provides, and he's been looking like a solid contributor. Either way they have youth that may or may not improve the situation. They are at least providing healthy competition. Hall is inconsistent, he got the better of Dez Bryant last year though in that 2nd game.

LOL....Your best point remains that that defense somehow won the division LAST YEAR. Matter of fact, redskin nations best point remains LAST YEAR and the HOPE remains that RG3 walks on water.

If that's the case, all you have is hope that history doesn't repeat itself. Because with an RG3 that could barely walk on solid ground, let alone water, and a bad defense... we saw the results.

At anyrate, you have said that last year was a fluke, that RG3 will come crashing down to earth, and I disagree with all of that.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
football opinions get challenged., yours did and you brought nothing but last year

the thread speaks for itself, as did the other one you controlled. I stand by the stated opinions and understand I had a role in taking this thread off track.

YOU? Well it seems you think you're the perfect cub scout as always and it's everyone else. You're just talking football.

I'm going to try and be done here bovey. I will give you last word, but if you continue to bump this thread every time someone takes issue with redskin opinions....at some point it's you

Football opinions get challenged. When I challenge yours I get personal attacks thrown at me. When you challenge mine I debate the points. So who's trolling who?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't forget the rookie.

I will remind you about you dbackfied as the season goes along

and again....your best points remain BOB and last year

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football opinions get challenged. When I challenge yours I get personal attacks thrown at me. When you challenge mine I debate the points. So who's trolling who?

please....you posted a STUPID statement about the Rams getting the short stick in the trade.
It was challenged as a clueless statement...and it is in football terms

sorry bovey....as much as you try, you're no victim. ANYONE that knows you has to laugh at you playing that card.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"At anyrate, you have said that last year was a fluke, that RG3 will come crashing down to earth, and I disagree with all of that"

PDay has said last year was more the fluke than the norm. It should also be noted that opinion was stated on the Dallas fan chat board. I have never said Bob would come crashing anywhere. I've questioned your teams defense, oline continued health and depth. Everyone knows Bob's health is required for Washington to repeat. I seldom talk about that and have said many times that I wish him health, I prefer guys like you not have that excuse when I'm right about the quality of your team.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our pass defense was bad last year. Partially based on missing two starters in the secondary at the safety position and partially because they lost their best pass rusher. Rak will be back and they've also added a good amount of depth as far as pass rushers go. This is something you aren't considering. The Redskins will be getting a lot more pressure on the QB this year. On top of that, the worst offender that led to big plays last year in coverage was Madieu Williams. And he's gone. Past that, we have a bunch of young players who may or may not improve the overall secondary situation. Could be growing pains there.

There's also the fact that they had this bad defense last year and still won the division. Partly because nobody in the division can stop this offense and partly because as the season progressed, the defense played a bit better.

Thanks for the football talk. Not so fucking hard is it? We don't have to agree. But you also don't have to be an asshole with a stick shoved up your ass when you don't agree.
Wow, you had two starters out on defense. We had 5 starters out on defense. Our whole middle was gutted out and Ware played 50% the whole second half of the year. On top of that we lost both wide receivers in the 4th quarter when the division was on the line in Washington. O-line played horrendous all year with downright silly and stupid penalties all year and we pretty much had no running game all year. Despite all that, we still had a chance to win the division with a team that looked like a mash unit most of the year with injuries.
I've heard this crap from foreskin fans since 1970. Once or twice in a 10 year span you have a fairly nice year, talk smack and crap, and then fade to the bottom of the division for another 12 years or so.
I believe if the Cowboys stay healthy and some of this depth works out, they will run away with the NFC east division with 11 or 12 wins. Your over rated team will be lucky to finish .500. Back to reality for the foreskins. See you in another 12 years or so, lol.
Don't worry PDAY, the only reason why foreskin fans come over here, is there is nothing going on in their forums like most of their bedrooms. More proof we are still AMERICAS TEAM.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is in the air:whistle:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please....you posted a STUPID statement about the Rams getting the short stick in the trade.
It was challenged as a clueless statement...and it is in football terms

sorry bovey....as much as you try, you're no victim. ANYONE that knows you has to laugh at you playing that card.

I made a perfectly valid point. The way the trade will look on the Rams end depends on whether Bradford ever has that break through season. And you responded with garbage.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you had two starters out on defense. We had 5 starters out on defense. Our whole middle was gutted out and Ware played 50% the whole second half of the year. On top of that we lost both wide receivers in the 4th quarter when the division was on the line in Washington. O-line played horrendous all year with downright silly and stupid penalties all year and we pretty much had no running game all year. Despite all that, we still had a chance to win the division with a team that looked like a mash unit most of the year with injuries.
I've heard this crap from foreskin fans since 1970. Once or twice in a 10 year span you have a fairly nice year, talk smack and crap, and then fade to the bottom of the division for another 12 years or so.
I believe if the Cowboys stay healthy and some of this depth works out, they will run away with the NFC east division with 11 or 12 wins. Your over rated team will be lucky to finish .500. Back to reality for the foreskins. See you in another 12 years or so, lol.
Don't worry PDAY, the only reason why foreskin fans come over here, is there is nothing going on in their forums like most of their bedrooms. More proof we are still AMERICAS TEAM.

We had 4 starters out on defense.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 4 starters out on defense.

Warp... give it a rest man. the guy you are arguing with really has nothing new to say and his boxers are all bunched because how dare a Redskins fan comment on the obvious might of the Cowboys. Short of you coming out and saying Cowboys rule, redskins suck everything you say will be met with the same lame attempts at being witty. Season starts in a little less than a month, then we get to see where both teams really stand. Until then, let ride dude.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a perfectly valid point. The way the trade will look on the Rams end depends on whether Bradford ever has that break through season. And you responded with garbage.
well I will call BS on this. No matter what happens to the Rams QB the Rams won on the trade. (not saying the skins did too or didn't) They had much more & plenty more pressing needs than QB. Bradford is irrelevant to the trade. they could have had Dilfer as their QB & it was a good trade for the rams. they needed (& still need) all those high draft picks they got. Even if they blow it on who they draft with those picks. the move to trade with the redskins that one pick for all the picks they got was a good trade for them. There is no way to spin that. Whether they take advantage of the trade or not is also irrelevant. The trade they made with the skins was an excellent move for them. Period end of sentence. now can we just move on from calling each other names?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warp... give it a rest man. the guy you are arguing with really has nothing new to say and his boxers are all bunched because how dare a Redskins fan comment on the obvious might of the Cowboys. Short of you coming out and saying Cowboys rule, redskins suck everything you say will be met with the same lame attempts at being witty. Season starts in a little less than a month, then we get to see where both teams really stand. Until then, let ride dude.

Shark I have learned to respect and even often agree with your opinion, However Warp is doing exactly what your accusing Pday of doing so whats the difference. Both guys are functioning on a bias for their own team. The difference is this is the Cowboys forum so it's only obvious which point of view will reign supreme here. Just saying. As they say the truth falls somewhere in the middle. Lets agree to disagree on this one guys. Eriko this is not a shot at you, but warpath is creating another Eriko to atmosphere here.:L

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark I have learned to respect and even often agree with your opinion, However Warp is doing exactly what your accusing Pday of doing so whats the difference. Both guys are functioning on a bias for their own team. The difference is this is the Cowboys forum so it's only obvious which point of view will reign supreme here. Just saying. As they say the truth falls somewhere in the middle. Lets agree to disagree on this one guys. Eriko this is not a shot at you, but warpath is creating another Eriko to atmosphere here.:L

Snook.. I dont disagree with you one bit. they are both expecting the other to some how give up and admit the other team is more powerful. But this being the Dallas board, Pday does have atleast some standing to be the piss ant that he is. So I was hoping to simply defuse the situation and appeal to Warp to just walk away on that basis alone. I simply ignore PDay because half his rants are based in the past. As I said, season starts soon, there will be plenty of bragging rights to go around then.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're both wrong. I don't expect Pday or anyone else to agree with me. Simply stating my opinions, and defending myself when I am attacked for stating them.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have a home

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I will call BS on this. No matter what happens to the Rams QB the Rams won on the trade. (not saying the skins did too or didn't) They had much more & plenty more pressing needs than QB. Bradford is irrelevant to the trade. they could have had Dilfer as their QB & it was a good trade for the rams. they needed (& still need) all those high draft picks they got. Even if they blow it on who they draft with those picks. the move to trade with the redskins that one pick for all the picks they got was a good trade for them. There is no way to spin that. Whether they take advantage of the trade or not is also irrelevant. The trade they made with the skins was an excellent move for them. Period end of sentence. now can we just move on from calling each other names?

If the Rams end up being stuck in neutral because of lack luster or average QB play over the next 6-10 years and RG3 happens to get the Redskins to a Superbowl or win one, I doubt there would be many Rams fans who would agree with that opinion. IF, and I say IF that happens so nobody gets a wild hair up their ass that I'm saying that's what will happen... there will be a majority of Rams fans that would say they should have taken Griffin.

That trade is going to boil down to more than just RG3 vs. what the Rams got in draft picks. It's going to be determined by what team advances and what team doesn't in the playoffs in the future. And that's likely going to boil down to QB play.

I didn't even say one team won the trade or not. Way too early to tell. But Bradford vs. RG3 and what the Rams and Redskins do or don't accomplish does come into play.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams end up being stuck in neutral because of lack luster or average QB play over the next 6-10 years and RG3 happens to get the Redskins to a Superbowl or win one, I doubt there would be many Rams fans who would agree with that opinion. IF, and I say IF that happens so nobody gets a wild hair up their ass that I'm saying that's what will happen... there will be a majority of Rams fans that would say they should have taken Griffin.

That trade is going to boil down to more than just RG3 vs. what the Rams got in draft picks. It's going to be determined by what team advances and what team doesn't in the playoffs in the future. And that's likely going to boil down to QB play.

I didn't even say one team won the trade or not. Way too early to tell. But Bradford vs. RG3 and what the Rams and Redskins do or don't accomplish does come into play.
well maybe I am not explaining what I am trying to say right. but no matter what the move the Rams did was a sound one for their needs. No way that move was a bad move. If they screw up all their picks they got from the Skins that is on them, but the move itself was a good one for them. So to go along the lines you drew. lets look at this. If the rams screw up all those picks & get no where with them & don't improve their team. Then taking RGIII & not having those picks & screwing up with worse picks would mean RGIII wouldn't have helped them anyways. There is no way any rational fan (don't know if rams fans are rational or not) would say that was a bad move by the Rams. Now ram fans could say they should have drafted any # of players with those picks they were screwing up (if that is what happens) but they should never say they shouldn't have made the trade with the skins. that trade was gold for that team. if the rams fans were to play the woulda/coulda/shoulda game with trades or draft picks, it should be with what they did after the skins/Rams trade. Like I said there is no way that move was a bad move for them.

Now to be honest when I 1st heard of this trade I was one of those guys laughing at the skins thinking they just got raped by the Rams. but RGIII surprised me by being an intelligent QB & accurate. Two things I really wasn't expecting. So honestly if he ends playing to his potential it will have been a good move by the skins as well. but there is no question it was a good move by the rams. No matter what.