• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem seems to be that you think I should be your punching bag. You can dish it out, I reply in kind and I'm the troll. You, Eastbay or whoever can say whatever. Insult, call names and generally harass... and you'll only concentrate on what I say in return.

I should be able to come in here and discuss football with opposing fans as I did for the first 6 pages of this thread without someone like you coming in and throwing around insults. And if I do respond to your brand of instigating, you lose the right to whine.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy why you can, your days are surely numbered.....:nod:

#What goes around comes around :whistle:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know dude, why is it that after someone tells them you are on their ignore list, you continue to troll and instigate? If I'm a cheerleader, you're a Dallas homer who for some reason can't take that a Redskin fan would think their 10-6 team from last year is going to be a good team for a while. If instigating is arguing football points then yeah, I'm an "instigator".

The only thing that came remotely close to instigating here was when I said "bad deal" to Eastbay.

Reality is that you are the instigator. If your only answer to a point I made is to say "You don't know what you don't know" or to throw around insults rather than address points. That's your lot and purpose on this forum. Instigate, instigate, cry, demand a ban.

You guys have a good team, both teams have their flaws. The Redskins were better last year, they won the division. I think Dallas has improved more than Washington and will take them by a game. We'll see soon enough

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a good team, both teams have their flaws. The Redskins were better last year, they won the division. I think Dallas has improved more than Washington and will take them by a game. We'll see soon enough

This is not what Bovey wants to hear from Cowboy fans. He wants us to say Washington is 100% the best team in the NFCE and should be a SB favorite. To bad most sane people don't agree.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not what Bovey wants to hear from Cowboy fans. He wants us to say Washington is 100% the best team in the NFCE and should be a SB favorite. To bad most sane people don't agree.

Not at all. I said that I feel they should be a good team this year. Never mentioned superbowl. But that's what you do, make up bullshit arguments rather than address what I actually say. For example, I'll argue with Pday because he thinks the Redskins are a 6-10 team. You'll add your two cents, exaggerate it to the ridiculous crap you just posted.

But I guarantee you won't find me mentioning that the Redskins should be a superbowl favorite. Because I don't think they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll definitely see. Season can't get here soon enough.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I said that I feel they should be a good team this year. Never mentioned superbowl. But that's what you do, make up bullshit arguments rather than address what I actually say. For example, I'll argue with Pday because he thinks the Redskins are a 6-10 team. You'll add your two cents, exaggerate it to the ridiculous crap you just posted.

But I guarantee you won't find me mentioning that the Redskins should be a superbowl favorite. Because I don't think they are.

I over stated that on purpose, but the minute anyone degrades the Redskins you get you panties in a wad. Shark and Keven have been here reading this board too. I don't see them whining like a bitch. The difference with them and you is they realize this is the Cowboys board and they don't expect up to kiss redskin ass. I pretty sure they don't agree with the majority of what us Cowboy fan say but they aren't trying to change our minds either. Honestly if I read something about Dallas that I didn't agree with I might say you are all off your rocker. but that would be it. I wouldn't stay there for days trying to convince you all. It would be a useless fight even if I was 100% and Skin fans knew I was right. This is not new with you. It has been you M.O. for as long as I can remember.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I over stated that on purpose, but the minute anyone degrades the Redskins you get you panties in a wad. Shark and Keven have been here reading this board too. I don't see them whining like a bitch. The difference with them and you is they realize this is the Cowboys board and they don't expect up to kiss redskin ass. I pretty sure they don't agree with the majority of what us Cowboy fan say but they aren't trying to change our minds either. Honestly if I read something about Dallas that I didn't agree with I might say you are all off your rocker. but that would be it. I wouldn't stay there for days trying to convince you all. It would be a useless fight even if I was 100% and Skin fans knew I was right. This is not new with you. It has been you M.O. for as long as I can remember.

At this point I haven't been here for days trying to convince anyone of anything. I've been responding to childish insults and instigating from Cowboy fans who don't like my opinions. There has been very little football talk and a whole lot of bullshit.

If I see someone comparing read option to the wildcat, I'll comment. If I see someone say that the Redskins will be 6-10, I'll comment. If someone starts being aggressive towards me, I'll give them the same treatment in return. If people show respect, I'll give it.

Rather than whine like a bitch that I'm posting here, try to be respectful, argue the points or don't respond at all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you're still here responding to anything and everything.

I clearly said 6 to 8 wins

review my post

now...if I blasted that on the skins board you'd have a point

you cry about fair play and then Cowboy fans post their opinions on the skids board and the rules change cause it's the skids board.

that is a fact mr bovey and why you remain an asswhip to anyone that has seen your act.

Talk football? LMAO....You can't take the opinion that your team will not enjoy the health in that oline or that your defense is suspect like few others. NOPE....all you boys have to say is last year and Dallas has depth problems.

you're up shithead....you always take last word. Have at it

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still responding, you're still responding... the fuck you talking about? You were responding to me when you knew I had you on my ignore list. You want me to respond to you, if you don't then you're a moron for replying to begin with.

I have no problems with Cowboy fans posting on the Redskin board as long as the conversation is football related, and not the usual "Redskins suck" drivel that Eastbay posts. If you claim that the Redskins will be 6-10, be able to back it up with something that makes sense. If someone disagrees with you, don't whine like a little girl about it and claim "sanctuary".

All I have to say is "depth" when it comes to the Cowboys? Try again. I said that the defense will have to adjust to a new scheme with a defensive coach that's been out of the NFL for a bit. I expect growing pains from that. I also don't think the Cowboys can take that next step until it's proven that they will stick to some kind of running game. They can't keep piling the responsibility on Romo behind a problematic line. Because he's proven he can't be the guy who can handle that. Those were my points about the Cowboys and why I thought they'd be around .500. If I'm wrong about the defense and they DO stick to the running game then yeah, they could win the division.

And I also said that a set back for RG3, and him missing the majority of the season would be the only way the Redskins go 6-10.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you claim that the Redskins will be 6-10, be able to back it up with something that makes sense"

I did asswipe and you took issue.

Here it is more direct

Your defense will be NFL bad. Merriweather and a rookie 6th rounder is your hope for a group that say's big gains all season. Your teams run defense is challenged and Fletcher is another year slower. YET you guys wanna question our defense and depth.

This is like groundhog day the movie with you and it's you mission being here day after day saying you just wanna talk football. LOL. You wanna cheer and poke a stick by taking issue with any redskin negative posted by cowboy fans on the cowboy board.

8 wins tops for Washington is my opinion and 6 wins on the low side. GET OVER IT!!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All I have to say is "depth" when it comes to the Cowboys? Try again. I said that the defense will have to adjust to a new scheme with a defensive coach that's been out of the NFL for a bit. I expect growing pains from that. I also don't think the Cowboys can take that next step until it's proven that they will stick to some kind of running game. They can't keep piling the responsibility on Romo behind a problematic line. Because he's proven he can't be the guy who can handle that"

that opinion is on every sports talk show in America. Yet, you wanna hash the same ole shit and call it talking football. When I respond with my reasons....you slam um.

Fuck dude....you're opinion has always been based on opinions heard.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm still responding, you're still responding"

that's true, and the point is you keep responding to everyone.

Just read the thread and the times posted. It's all there..it's anyone that differs with you, but go ahead and pull a bovey by saying it's the rest of us and you're just here to talk football.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you claim that the Redskins will be 6-10, be able to back it up with something that makes sense"

I did asswipe and you took issue.

Here it is more direct

Your defense will be NFL bad. Merriweather and a rookie 6th rounder is your hope for a group that say's big gains all season. Your teams run defense is challenged and Fletcher is another year slower. YET you guys wanna question our defense and depth.

Our pass defense was bad last year. Partially based on missing two starters in the secondary at the safety position and partially because they lost their best pass rusher. Rak will be back and they've also added a good amount of depth as far as pass rushers go. This is something you aren't considering. The Redskins will be getting a lot more pressure on the QB this year. On top of that, the worst offender that led to big plays last year in coverage was Madieu Williams. And he's gone. Past that, we have a bunch of young players who may or may not improve the overall secondary situation. Could be growing pains there.

There's also the fact that they had this bad defense last year and still won the division. Partly because nobody in the division can stop this offense and partly because as the season progressed, the defense played a bit better.

Thanks for the football talk. Not so fucking hard is it? We don't have to agree. But you also don't have to be an asshole with a stick shoved up your ass when you don't agree.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm still responding, you're still responding"

that's true, and the point is you keep responding to everyone.

Just read the thread and the times posted. It's all there..it's anyone that differs with you, but go ahead and pull a bovey by saying it's the rest of us and you're just here to talk football.

People are responding directly to me. I respond back. It's not a difficult concept. If you don't want me to reply, then don't respond. What is it that you aren't understanding about how a message board works?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that opinion is on every sports talk show in America. Yet, you wanna hash the same ole shit and call it talking football. When I respond with my reasons....you slam um.

Fuck dude....you're opinion has always been based on opinions heard.

That last sentence is pure BS. We switched to 3-4 defense when Shanahan got here and it's been a process of adjustments to scheme from existing players and finding new players that fit the system. It's common sense than switching a scheme isn't plug and play. You want to try to demean my opinion by saying it's not my own? Couldn't be further from the truth. We've seen this play out in Washington.

And we don't agree on some points, so what? When someone doesn't agree, your immediate response is to shut down, make things personal, insult - insult - insult. Because you'd rather not address counter points. So you derail the conversation. This is what you always do.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our pass defense was bad last year. Partially based on missing two starters in the secondary at the safety position and partially because they lost their best pass rusher. Rak will be back and they've also added a good amount of depth as far as pass rushers go. This is something you aren't considering. The Redskins will be getting a lot more pressure on the QB this year. On top of that, the worst offender that led to big plays last year in coverage was Madieu Williams. And he's gone. Past that, we have a bunch of young players who may or may not improve the overall secondary situation. Could be growing pains there.

There's also the fact that they had this bad defense last year and still won the division. Partly because nobody in the division can stop this offense and partly because as the season progressed, the defense played a bit better.

Thanks for the football talk. Not so fucking hard is it? We don't have to agree. But you also don't have to be an asshole with a stick shoved up your ass when you don't agree.

Talking football...how can a redskin fan talk about missing starter to the team, such as merriweather when he was new to the team to begin with? Is that cause he was toast in NE the year before? Sorry one pass rusher that has yet to be NFL big time (good? yes) won't solve the huge holes in your defense, AND THAT IS WITH ASSUMED HEALTH. Your best corner is Hall. LOL, spin it Williams all you want but that's BULL SHIT. Your hope is a college kid with knee issues that's has yet to take an NFL regular season snap. CM was a good college prospect but no sure thing of NFL stardom, even with two good knees. Are you kidding me with this so-called football talk you're spewing on the cowboy board? Is this REALLY your idea of talking football? Shit dude, I call this cheerleading that belongs on that teams board....not a rival's chat board.

LOL....Your best point remains that that defense somehow won the division LAST YEAR. Matter of fact, redskin nations best point remains LAST YEAR and the HOPE remains that RG3 walks on water.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that is a football opinion without one thought to the health of RG3

8 wins tops....can you deal with the opinion?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are responding directly to me. I respond back. It's not a difficult concept. If you don't want me to reply, then don't respond. What is it that you aren't understanding about how a message board works?

you just refuse to get it and that's what makes this act here so troll like.
Bovey.....you didn't pull this crap on Disney. You are acting the total troll and anyone that has posted with you longer than a week knows as much

trolls spin