• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kidding yourself if you think the Skins wouldn't be stepping over themselves to be the first to talk to Lee this offseason if Jerry doesn't tag or resign him.

Lee is good, and so is LFB.

If LFB retires, then I would most certainly want Lee on the redskins. Right now however, LFB is better, IMO.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them come. I like slapping em around. Somebody needs to remind them that their team isn't that good. They talking SB. I think that's hilarious. Win a playoff game first.

Every team, in every season, and probably in every game of every season, can find one or two plays that they call "lucky" and make that excuse for themselves to feel better.

Lucky teams don't lead the league in rushing.
Lucky qb's don't throw 5 int's in their first year.
Lucky teams don't win seven in a row to close the season, with one of the statistically worst pass defenses in the history of the NFL.
Lucky teams don't have a sixth round rookie break franchise records.

Sorry.

The redskins may not win the division, but they aren't a lucky team - they're a good team.

You can't fault Earl for not knowing this - he's still sore about the beatdowns the redskins gave his team last season.

:suds:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
earth to wardance......you weren't even thought of when this post was made.

I see that PDay has brought his usual brand of idiocy from the four letter network with him.

Nobody misses you, PDay.

Kindly grow up.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....You need a picture and last year has nothing to do with my opinion, while you and many other redskin fans ASSUME last year is just the start of continued greatness.

1. RG3 knee's are questionable and no way in hell the Mich st QB picks up that slack
2. The oline will not be injury free again.. depth is worse than Dallas
3. Gargon is IT and does he stay upright?
4. Morris was special but cashed in on RG3 and the scheme. I trust NFL defenses will adjust
5. The defense is borderline bad without the ageless one playing inside. The Dbackfield will be bottom 5.

:wtf2::laugh3::L Wow.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow late night trolling ... when not many online to debate ....

you're a special kinda stupid aren't you?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So?

The defensive scheme change won't make Ware any more or less effective. He is what he is - a hall of famer on the declining side of his career.

I beg to differ. In the 3-4 Ware often had to drop pf into coverage, that will no longer be the case allowing Ware to rush the QB a whole hell of a lot more often. Just in case you didn't know, Ware is much better at rushing the QB rather than covering TE's and RB in pass routes. Therefore I can logically say the new scheme can make Ware and the whole defense more effective. Now if you used a little logic in your trolling maybe you wouldn't of came up with such a asinine thought.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If LFB retires, then I would most certainly want Lee on the redskins. Right now however, LFB is better, IMO.

You have your right to your homer opinion, but I have found a major blog writer that has not only Sean Lee higher than Fletcher but they also have Carter higher. Now granted even I am allowed to write a blog, so I will just simply say LFB IS NOT better than Lee.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are outta your mind and win the stupid statement of the entire thread right here.

Shock value statement or football clueless.....:lol:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet any non-Redskins fan that goes on the skins board gets labeled a troll by Warpath and then he'll alert the mods

:L

And you'll constantly make up bullshit like you always do.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warpath I think I've talked to you as decent as you can expect any Cowboy fan on here..... I live in VA ... Most of my friends are Skins fans .... so it doesn't get under my skin like it will some others.

But you gotta admit man ... you're on a Cowboys board... promoting the Redskins.... you're gonna get a backlash .... and being honest not a nice one.

Yeah, I understand all that. I have a lot of friends that are Dallas fans, and I'm used to talking to them without all the childish games that people like to play.

I'm all for civil conversations and debates with fans of other teams. I don't come here looking for "your team sucks" mindless garbage. There's no point to it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team, in every season, and probably in every game of every season, can find one or two plays that they call "lucky" and make that excuse for themselves to feel better.

Lucky teams don't lead the league in rushing.
Lucky qb's don't throw 5 int's in their first year.
Lucky teams don't win seven in a row to close the season, with one of the statistically worst pass defenses in the history of the NFL.
Lucky teams don't have a sixth round rookie break franchise records.

Sorry.

The redskins may not win the division, but they aren't a lucky team - they're a good team.

You can't fault Earl for not knowing this - he's still sore about the beatdowns the redskins gave his team last season.

:suds:

Actually, that's the very definition of being lucky, idiot. They needed all that just to finish 10-6 and get clownstomped in the playoffs after being spotted a 14-point lead.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you can say what you want. And people will reply. Learn to live with dealing with what you say. I think it's hilarious that there are two people on this forum who can't take respectful football talk from opposing fans. Or take issue with a Redskin fan thinking that a division winning team might have a good year the following season. You, and Pday. Your protector of this house stance is comical and juvenile, and not needed. Fucking relax before you burst a blood vessel.

But to your points. It's funny how you only see what you want to see. If those game were spread out over the course of the season would you still see it as luck? We were lucky to lose our two starting safeties before the season ever started? We were lucky to lose our best passrusher, and our best interior pass rusher both in week 2? We were lucky to lose Fred Davis for half the year and Garcon for the other?

Go ahead and whine about the schedule. At the end of the season, the Redskins played the Cowboys for the division and yes, we were lucky that we played Dallas in that game. Because they did what they normally do.

Is this the conversation you wanted to provoke?

LOL, the arrogance of this tool. Why should I have to deal with anything a Skidmark fan has to say on the Cowboys Board? I don't go to your board talking trash. You come to the Cowboy Board and over-hype your fraud team and expect legitimate football discussion. If you wanna talk football, then talk it, but don't try to pretend like you are above juvenile acts and moderate how me and PDay choose to respond when you steady throw in sly insults in each of your posts. Cut the holier than thou act. Shit is comical.

And yeah, I see it as luck. The Skins caught the Eagles both times when they were depleted trash and tanking. That fumble by RG3 that was picked up for a TD was an absolute joke and the only reason the Giants lost. The Cowboys in the finale lined up Dwyane Harris and garbage in the 4th quarter because Miles Austin and Dez were both hurt and Romo played his worst game of the season. Not to mention they were without their version of London Fletcher which would explain Morris rushing for 200 yards. That game couldn't have been any more gift-wrapped for the Clownskins.

Redskin fans like to point out all the injuries they had, but they didn't lose hardly any key players compared to what the Cowboys lost and they got Garcon back for both games. Yeah, I'd call that luck. The Cowboys are supposed to overcome having no defensive line, no LB core, no WRs, their best defensive player playing at 50% at best, and their 2nd best defensive player already out for the season. Four of the Cowboys top 5 best defensive players were either playing extremely limited or were out for the season (and this doesn't even include Jay Ratliff). Yeah, the Redskins are so special because they overcame losing Orakpo and a bunch of scrubs.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if those games were spread out over the course of the season, we'd be talking about the Giants as being divisional champions and not you. How nice for the Redskins to catch the Cowboys and Eagles both when they had already lost so many key players Had the Giants had that same luxury they wouldn't have split against both teams. The Giants lost to the Cowboys and Eagles when they were reasonably healthy. That was the difference in the division.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury excuse. It's hilarious, that you'll make that an excuse for the Cowboys and Giants, but the fact that the Redskins were hit hard with injury totally escapes your brain. When I say the Redskins had bad luck and overcame that bad luck, it's exactly what I'm referring to.

You also call a fumble a fluke for our win against the Giants, when they needed a last minute fluke play on a blown coverage to win their game against us.

You have a one track mind. Stuck on stupid.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury excuse. It's hilarious, that you'll make that an excuse for the Cowboys and Giants, but the fact that the Redskins were hit hard with injury totally escapes your brain. When I say the Redskins had bad luck and overcame that bad luck, it's exactly what I'm referring to.

You also call a fumble a fluke for our win against the Giants, when they needed a last minute fluke play on a blown coverage to win their game against us.

You have a one track mind. Stuck on stupid.

And yet you'll cry to the mods when a Giants fan is on the redskins board offering his differing perspective in a much softer tone.

Awesome.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you'll cry to the mods when a Giants fan is on the redskins board offering his differing perspective in a much softer tone.

Awesome.

You can keep repeating fiction if you like. Lie enough, maybe it'll become true...

The way I respond to people is up to them. You call me a homer when I produce statistics to refute your statistics. I can only come to one conclusion. That you are an instigator or a troll. Either way, I didn't talk to any moderator about you.

And in this case, if someone calls me a tool, the kid gloves come off. I respect people until they act the way you and Earl do.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awesome.

I don't know about that. I haven't been here a month yet. and if you check the roll call thread you will see a guy has already caught a ban for flagging post just to intentionally get someone banned.

Funny part of it was ... He was the one guy on ESPN that always claimed to have never flagged a post.

I trust the mods here.