• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you haven't made a football post here without trumping your team.

I also clearly said I wouldn't be shocked if the skins win 7 games or perhaps 8

What I said was they will not contend for the division and I think it's more like 6 wins

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we'll see how you respond to being wrong again"

I was wrong about what Washington was just once in the last 6 years and said as much on the Washington board after the final game.

excuse me for thinking last year was more a fluke than a norm.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem might be you and your apparent butt hurt feelings from long ago under another screen name.

PDay8810 since 2004 and I haven't been chased outta any rooms for always being wrong.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points Wurried in Snow. I think that's a solid and very objective break down. That's why this division is wide open. People keep saying the Cowboys have no running game, I think thats a bit over stated. If you base Murrays numbers over a full season than he would be a 1500 yard back. His ability is not the problem its his health.

Cowboys- I think Drafting Fredrick will help this OL a great deal. The center is the anchor of the OL and is responsible for both pointing out the blitzes and for making sure the rest of the OL has its assignments. He comes from an OL factory. Dez is ready to become an elite starter and the rest of the team is healthy. If this team can become more disciplined and cut out the penalties than watch out.

Eagles- I actually thought they would compete until the Maclin injury. That was a major blow and may be too much to over come.

NYG- I think they remain a good team, but the window of being a great team is closing. JPP has injury concerns and the DL doesn't appear to be as dominate as they used to be. Other then the Prince I think the db position for them is weak and the LB's are avg. Eli is a proven winner but can he do it w/o a great defense and great running game? I think Wilson is a question mark.

Skins- Have major health concerns. P. Garcon has always ben injury prone and soft. Moss is getting long in the tooth Orakpo is not been able to stay healthy. RGIII is a beast, but has had 2 ACL tears to the same knee. If the coaching staff doesn't change its philosophy his career will be short. The pistol is the most dangerous offensive scheme in the league now and should be abandoned. The Skins have proven they can play with anyone in this division when healthy though. Oh yeah that field turf and helping RGIII either. I think that the RGIII alone makes these guys major contenders though.

This division remains wide open and the Skins deserve to be looked at as the front runners. The Cowboys and the NYG are both right there though. Its gonna be a great season.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we'll see how you respond to being wrong again"

I was wrong about what Washington was just once in the last 6 years and said as much on the Washington board after the final game.

excuse me for thinking last year was more a fluke than a norm.

Nope, not excusing you. This team has obvious differences compared to the teams from 2-6 years ago. Good luck basing your analysis off of those teams.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem might be you and your apparent butt hurt feelings from long ago under another screen name.

PDay8810 since 2004 and I haven't been chased outta any rooms for always being wrong.

The problem has nothing to do with me, other than responding to you far more than I should. You're juvenile.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not excusing you. This team has obvious differences compared to the teams from 2-6 years ago. Good luck basing your analysis off of those teams.

LOL....You need a picture and last year has nothing to do with my opinion, while you and many other redskin fans ASSUME last year is just the start of continued greatness.

1. RG3 knee's are questionable and no way in hell the Mich st QB picks up that slack
2. The oline will not be injury free again.. depth is worse than Dallas
3. Gargon is IT and does he stay upright?
4. Morris was special but cashed in on RG3 and the scheme. I trust NFL defenses will adjust
5. The defense is borderline bad without the ageless one playing inside. The Dbackfield will be bottom 5.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem has nothing to do with me, other than responding to you far more than I should. You're juvenile.

However.....you crashed and burned on my third post after joining this site.

whipping boy you'll remain with all this redskin cheerleader posts you make here

but hey.....It's just my opinion:nod:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what that has to do with the division. But yeah, we could beat Dallas with a one legged QB, but not Seattle.

Yeah, that was RG3 rushing for 200 yards.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say he rushed for 200 yards.

But you did say the Redskins won with a one-legged QB without mentioning that the RB played a role. RG3 had tons of help from Romo and Morris. If Romo played anything above average and Morris played horrible, the Cowboys would not have lost to a one-legged QB.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....You need a picture and last year has nothing to do with my opinion, while you and many other redskin fans ASSUME last year is just the start of continued greatness.

1. RG3 knee's are questionable and no way in hell the Mich st QB picks up that slack
2. The oline will not be injury free again.. depth is worse than Dallas
3. Gargon is IT and does he stay upright?
4. Morris was special but cashed in on RG3 and the scheme. I trust NFL defenses will adjust
5. The defense is borderline bad without the ageless one playing inside. The Dbackfield will be bottom 5.

1- You said that they'd go 6-10 regardless of whether RG3 starts or not. If RG3 is healthy they are going to be in the playoff hunt.

2- It would be scary to lose Trent Williams. But that's probably the only player they wouldn't be able to recover from up front.

3- Garcon is injury prone, and they have some young players with "prove it" years behind him that may or may not turn out.

4- I trust that they'll try to adjust. And I also trust that when they do it will open up other things.

5- Defense was borderline last year with a lot of injuries, difference being they will likely have an improved pass rush and drafted to attempt to improve the secondary. Question marks there but overall the defense should be a better unit than it was last season.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you did say the Redskins won with a one-legged QB without mentioning that the RB played a role. RG3 had tons of help from Romo and Morris. If Romo played anything above average and Morris played horrible, the Cowboys would not have lost to a one-legged QB.

I said we were able to beat the Cowboys and not the Seahawks with a one legged QB. And, I'm not sure what you are arguing with me about. If RG3 was injured and didn't have to be effective to win, what difference does it make? The point is that with him being injured, the Cowboys weren't able to capitalize. Seattle did.

Which brings us back to full circle to my original comment.

The Redskins were able to overcome injuries and bad luck to win the division and make the playoffs. The Cowboys weren't able to overcome their bad luck.

Past that, I have no idea where you are trying to take this.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we were able to beat the Cowboys and not the Seahawks with a one legged QB. And, I'm not sure what you are arguing with me about. If RG3 was injured and didn't have to be effective to win, what difference does it make? The point is that with him being injured, the Cowboys weren't able to capitalize. Seattle did.

Which brings us back to full circle to my original comment.

The Redskins were able to overcome injuries and bad luck to win the division and make the playoffs. The Cowboys weren't able to overcome their bad luck.

Past that, I have no idea where you are trying to take this.

It's easy to see where I took it. I don't give a flying fuck what you "overcome" to win the division when you do nothing in the playoffs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- You said that they'd go 6-10 regardless of whether RG3 starts or not. If RG3 is healthy they are going to be in the playoff hunt.

2- It would be scary to lose Trent Williams. But that's probably the only player they wouldn't be able to recover from up front.

3- Garcon is injury prone, and they have some young players with "prove it" years behind him that may or may not turn out.

4- I trust that they'll try to adjust. And I also trust that when they do it will open up other things.

5- Defense was borderline last year with a lot of injuries, difference being they will likely have an improved pass rush and drafted to attempt to improve the secondary. Question marks there but overall the defense should be a better unit than it was last season.

chuckles..........you inquired why I felt Washington wouldn't contend and then you tap dance um

lol at you

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to see where I took it. I don't give a flying fuck what you "overcome" to win the division when you do nothing in the playoffs.

Then don't say the Redskins had good luck. When they actually had bad luck with injuries and still made the playoffs. Cowboys didn't.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chuckles..........you inquired why I felt Washington wouldn't contend and then you tap dance um

lol at you

I responded to your points. You say defenses will adjust. Based on nothing. Yeah, they'll certainly try to but it's not going to be an easy task. But I say that if they do it will open up other things for the offense... and you consider that tapdancing? It's just simple logic.

Becomes more and more evident that you just aren't capable of having a real conversation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I responded to your points. You say defenses will adjust. Based on nothing. Yeah, they'll certainly try to but it's not going to be an easy task. But I say that if they do it will open up other things for the offense... and you consider that tapdancing? It's just simple logic.

Becomes more and more evident that you just aren't capable of having a real conversation.

Conversation?
You're a cheerleader on the wrong board with boo boo feelings.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You say defenses will adjust. Based on nothing"

really? I beg to differ. Many pro teams consulted college coaching staffs. That's been the talk since the season ended but I base it on nothing.

and what was your screen name B4 war-talk
Did fixstupid make it to this board?