• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonnabe fun ... one arguing with you .... two ... someone other than me that knows ACC talent coming out

we shoulda talked more on the espn forums

Married folks argue.. football fans debate heatedly. LOL

Im hoping that I actually get to watch more than about five college games this year with the work schedule. But considering the product i support just released a new service pack... my Saturdays are effective screwed until Xmas. :(

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Married folks argue.. football fans debate heatedly. LOL

Im hoping that I actually get to watch more than about five college games this year with the work schedule. But considering the product i support just released a new service pack... my Saturdays are effective screwed until Xmas. :(

TVO LOL

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wife. LOL

I get to choose two sports to pay for the package on. NFL is a lock, and I usually get the Hockey Package. My NCAA watching has to be done live at the local sports bar. Its that or watch the fucking Gators and Seminoles at home.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife. LOL

I get to choose two sports to pay for the package on. NFL is a lock, and I usually get the Hockey Package. My NCAA watching has to be done live at the local sports bar. Its that or watch the fucking Gators and Seminoles at home.

Hockey??? who the fuck watches that shit LOL Sorry I'll turn the TV off before I put that on ....
Damn man... I hate golf too... but I prolly wouldnt have shook my head as much

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know as a guy who just had ACL surgery myself I hold my breath any time I see Charles, Peterson, or now RGIII get hit. Hope it doesn't happen again, but not only will he continue to get hit even if he doesn't run, but guys are now licking their chops to hit him. So many things that can complicate this injury 1 having to play in a stadium where the turf isn't the greatest. If the Skins org care about RGIII I would abandon 90% of the calls that I call as a planned QB run. I know I sound like desperate Cowboy fan that's afraid of RGIII, just remember this the Kid is a Texas boy born and bread. Yes I had the Skins but, I wish the best for RGIII.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know as a guy who just had ACL surgery myself I hold my breath any time I see Charles, Peterson, or now RGIII get hit. Hope it doesn't happen again, but not only will he continue to get hit even if he doesn't run, but guys are now licking their chops to hit him. So many things that can complicate this injury 1 having to play in a stadium where the turf isn't the greatest. If the Skins org care about RGIII I would abandon 90% of the calls that I call as a planned QB run. I know I sound like desperate Cowboy fan that's afraid of RGIII, just remember this the Kid is a Texas boy born and bread. Yes I had the Skins but, I wish the best for RGIII.

That was a traveshamockery last season. If they don't have the turf in considerably better condition this year at the end of the season, there should be an NFL inquiry. There was no call for it to be that bad. I don't care if they have to replace the damn turf every week. There's too much invested in all of these players to be playing on a surface like that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts. The Cowboys need to score points because the defense is a huge question mark considering the switch 4-3, injuries (including injury-prone players), and safety play. If they gonna beat Eli Manning and RG3, they gonna have to put up 30+ points. Hell, even it took 30+ just to beat Philly in Arlington.

I don't like the Kelly hiring by Philly. As much as I hate Andy, I think they will miss him. I may not have been his biggest fan, but he's definitely better than what they replaced him with. And I don't even think that will be Philly's biggest weakness. Their biggest weakness is gonna be their D. I could see them having one of the worst defenses in the league. That wouldn't be a death sentence if they had a top 5 offense, but they won't have a top 5 offense. Probably not even top 15.

I think the Redskins will take a step back because they were just more lucky than good last year. But they still have RG3 and they are gonna score a ton of points. So the Cowboys better make sure they bring their A game offensively when they face Washington.

The Giants gonna be the Giants. One week they can put a beat-down on the best team in the NFL and another week they could struggle or lose to one of the worst teams. It's mind-boggling to try to predict the outcome of a Giants' season. All I can say is that in the last week of the season, they'll have a chance to win the division.

I think anybody could win this division but it will most likely come down to the Giants, Skins, or Cowboys just like last season. Then again, Philly could come out of nowhere just like Washington did.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl you just sent an APB out to every Skins troll known to man.:wtf2:. Guys get ready for war. He called the Skins lucky. Just kidding Earl you know we all got your back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl you just sent an APB out to every Skins troll known to man.:wtf2:. Guys get ready for war. He called the Skins lucky. Just kidding Earl you know we all got your back.

Let them come. I like slapping em around. Somebody needs to remind them that their team isn't that good. They talking SB. I think that's hilarious. Win a playoff game first.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know of anyone talking Superbowl, I know I'm not at this point. Skins weren't exactly lucky last year. Unlike the Cowboys they overcame bad luck to win the division and make the playoffs.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know of anyone talking Superbowl, I know I'm not at this point. Skins weren't exactly lucky last year. Unlike the Cowboys they overcame bad luck to win the division and make the playoffs.

But they couldn't overcome and win a playoff game even after being up two TDs.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts. The Cowboys need to score points because the defense is a huge question mark considering the switch 4-3, injuries (including injury-prone players), and safety play. If they gonna beat Eli Manning and RG3, they gonna have to put up 30+ points. Hell, even it took 30+ just to beat Philly in Arlington.

I don't like the Kelly hiring by Philly. As much as I hate Andy, I think they will miss him. I may not have been his biggest fan, but he's definitely better than what they replaced him with. And I don't even think that will be Philly's biggest weakness. Their biggest weakness is gonna be their D. I could see them having one of the worst defenses in the league. That wouldn't be a death sentence if they had a top 5 offense, but they won't have a top 5 offense. Probably not even top 15.

I think the Redskins will take a step back because they were just more lucky than good last year. But they still have RG3 and they are gonna score a ton of points. So the Cowboys better make sure they bring their A game offensively when they face Washington.

The Giants gonna be the Giants. One week they can put a beat-down on the best team in the NFL and another week they could struggle or lose to one of the worst teams. It's mind-boggling to try to predict the outcome of a Giants' season. All I can say is that in the last week of the season, they'll have a chance to win the division.

I think anybody could win this division but it will most likely come down to the Giants, Skins, or Cowboys just like last season. Then again, Philly could come out of nowhere just like Washington did.
Earl I agree with your analysis of the division and I also agree with warpath... No one is claiming SB in DC that is in your head.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I made that up. LOL

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will take a step backwards this year and it wouldn't surprise me if they are 8-8. I can't agree with PDay that 6-10 is in their future but we'll see. My sights are on 2014 when they'll have the cash available to actually improve instead of just trying to maintain like this off season.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they couldn't overcome and win a playoff game even after being up two TDs.

Not sure what that has to do with the division. But yeah, we could beat Dallas with a one legged QB, but not Seattle.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think they will take a step backwards this year and it wouldn't surprise me if they are 8-8. I can't agree with PDay that 6-10 is in their future but we'll see. My sights are on 2014 when they'll have the cash available to actually improve instead of just trying to maintain like this off season.

6-10 would be if Griffin is out for all 16 games. 8-8 is the floor IMO with a healthy Griffin, 11-5 ceiling. I expect 9-7 or 10-6. Redskins are in a good position with a ton of cap space next year. And that's when they start to really push.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-10 would be if Griffin is out for all 16 games. 8-8 is the floor IMO with a healthy Griffin, 11-5 ceiling. I expect 9-7 or 10-6. Redskins are in a good position with a ton of cap space next year. And that's when they start to really push.

I tend to think that is when they go down hill.

Being cap strapped Shanny has had to build a young team through the draft. Best thing that ever happened to the skins since Snyder has owned them.

Next year when yall have money is when Snyder goes out and tried to buy piece that dont match the puzzle again and screws the team up

That's just my opinion..... but my opinion is based on the past. Haynesworth for example.....

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Shanahan goes after the same kinds of players that Snyder used to target though. They go after the younger guys who have more to prove than the old has beens. Snyder is out of the decision making process.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling bull on that. On the 4 letter networks board you can find plenty of threads on the skins forum where guys are talking SB. I have never posted on you guys board but read it from time to time when guys like Septic and Iamstupid would harass our board. I wanted to, but I could never steep that low and post rubbish on you guys board in retaliation. There were plenty of Skins fans claiming SB and mocking how long its been since we've won in the playoffs, and our last playoff victor is more recent then yours.