• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling bull on that. On the 4 letter networks board you can find plenty of threads on the skins forum where guys are talking SB. I have never posted on you guys board but read it from time to time when guys like Septic and Iamstupid would harass our board. I wanted to, but I could never steep that low and post rubbish on you guys board in retaliation. There were plenty of Skins fans claiming SB and mocking how long its been since we've won in the playoffs, and our last playoff victor is more recent then yours.
Snook I don't judge the Dallas fanbase on a couple of posters and you shouldn't let a couple posters on the skins board speak for everyone either. It would be a miracle if the skins/boys went to the SB this year and I think that's something we can all agree on.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder is out of the decision making process.

sure he is:laugh3:

Great argument.

One thing is for sure though, we all know for a fact that Jerry Jones isn't.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the insults? Try to be respectful and less of a douche.

no insult.
everything said is correct.
Powerful men don't sit in the background for long.
I also think you forgot this fan base has seen their owner sit in the background B4.....to the tune of a few world championships.

I hope it within YOUR rules for me to mention the OLD OLD days SINCE we're on a COWBOY fan chat site.:noidea:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook I don't judge the Dallas fanbase on a couple of posters and you shouldn't let a couple posters on the skins board speak for everyone either. It would be a miracle if the skins/boys went to the SB this year and I think that's something we can all agree on.

I agree with not judging whole fan bases on a few knuckleheads, unfortunately the idiots who make the noise ore the one who give us our reputations. I know I have said "Skid Fans" in response to trolls, I really don't mean every Redskin fan with that response.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sidebar thought….

Trying to be politically correct is insulting on a footballchat board

Shouldn’t it be understood that there are exceptions whentalking fan base’s?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no insult.
everything said is correct.
Powerful men don't sit in the background for long.
I also think you forgot this fan base has seen their owner sit in the background B4.....to the tune of a few world championships.

I hope it within YOUR rules for me to mention the OLD OLD days SINCE we're on a COWBOY fan chat site.:noidea:

It's not correct. Shanahan has been the decision maker for personnel since he's been here. Look no further than the handling of Albert Haynesworth for evidence of that.

You want to call my opinion stupid, at least back it up with evidence. You are all posturing and no substance.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sidebar thought….

Trying to be politically correct is insulting on a footballchat board

Shouldn’t it be understood that there are exceptions whentalking fan base’s?

For people of less intelligence, yeah. I usually respond to people respectfully until they give me reason not to. I'm not in elementary school and don't really care to have conversations with 50 year olds who act as if they are 3rd graders.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't go away mad

least you learned something about jerry sitting in the back seat.
We'll have to wait a bit for synder but make no mistake, he looms

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people of less intelligence, yeah. I usually respond to people respectfully until they give me reason not to. I'm not in elementary school and don't really care to have conversations with 50 year olds who act as if they are 3rd graders.

earth to wardance......you weren't even thought of when this post was made.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's Dallas/Washington's division this year. Both to me are expected to have around 10 wins I would think

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't go away mad

least you learned something about jerry sitting in the back seat.
We'll have to wait a bit for synder but make no mistake, he looms

I'm not mad, or going away. So yeah, whatever that meant...

Other than that, Snyder is and will remain out of the picture as long as Shanahan is here. If you don't think Shanahan is making the decisions, point to something that says he isn't.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
earth to wardance......you weren't even thought of when this post was made.

I don't care who you were thinking about, I am applying what you said to how you respond to people.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Shanahan has been the decision maker for personnel since he's been here. Look no further than the handling of Albert Haynesworth for evidence of that"

or McNabb.

you remain lost with all this cheerleading on the Dallas board. Your head coach was along for the ride last year.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Kevin and the other skins fans on this board. I will say this you guys have been very objective and respectful unlike most of the Skins fans we generally encounter. Thats refreshing and I can respect that so I guess I don't have a problem with you guys being here. If you would have asked my opinion a month ago I would have never said this. Your ability to support your team but yet bet objective has persuaded me to have a healthy respect for you and a few other who want to talk football and maintain a healthy rivalry. I think P-Day and Earl or 2 of our posters who consistently bring it correct, but I disagree with them here. As long as RGIII is healthy the Skins are a real threat. I expect the Skins and the Cowboys to battle for the division title again this year with hopefully a reverse outcome. I would say good luck to you guys but then I would be lying. I don't wish your team the best , but I hope you guys can stay injury free.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Shanahan has been the decision maker for personnel since he's been here. Look no further than the handling of Albert Haynesworth for evidence of that"

or McNabb.

you remain lost with all this cheerleading on the Dallas board. Your head coach was along for the ride last year.

Cheer leading, exactly WTF are you talking about? Our head coach was "along for the ride" and your head coach was "along for the ride as well", on Jerry's roller coaster. Our ride was a lot more fun.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheer leading, exactly WTF are you talking about? Our head coach was "along for the ride" and your head coach was "along for the ride as well", on Jerry's roller coaster. Our ride was a lot more fun.

Cheerleaders thump their team on the other teams board. Look at all your posts here.

You need me to draw you a picture?:yahoo:

Your coach was ready to schedule on the job interviews before RG3 put some wins together....he was along for the ride and fell into a contender.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheerleaders thump their team on the other teams board. Look at all your posts here.

You need me to draw you a picture?:yahoo:

Your coach was ready to schedule on the job interviews before RG3 put some wins together....he was along for the ride and fell into a contender.

There's nothing cheer leader-esque about any of my posts here. You think the team will be 6-10, you probably said the same last year. So, we'll see how you respond to being wrong again.