• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he doesn't he should be a man and take the big hit

LMAO .... you know that was a pun ..... as a Cowboys fan I hope like hell he don't learn to do those things

Twist... if you hadnt said that i would start to wonder if you was going soft on me. LOL

And yes I hope Romo has a positive influence on your offense. As in he is positive he can win throwing the ball on 75% of your offensive plays. :)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line. If he has learned from his mistakes, he likely becomes a much more dangerous player. Take out the injuries and you have a smart, accurate, dynamic QB who didnt turn the ball over alot and became a team leader.

If he keeps playing like he cant gut hurt, and continues to get hurt... Hes basically Mike Vick with a passing game.

Die Hard Skins fan, but I can freely admit that Im not sold that he will protect himself better until I SEE him protecting himself better.

Last sentence of you quote is what makes me debate RG3 .... fuck if he went to an AFC team I'd be all over him rooting like hell LOL

Got to do the Skin hate factor though

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist... if you hadnt said that i would start to wonder if you was going soft on me. LOL

And yes I hope Romo has a positive influence on your offense. As in he is positive he can win throwing the ball on 75% of your offensive plays. :)

blah no worries ... and something no one really says ... as much as your offence depends on RG3 being healthy .... Murray healthy scares the shit our of everyone.
Division is going to be decided not by a big name receiver ... but by which of those two guys stays healthy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last sentence of you quote is what makes me debate RG3 .... fuck if he went to an AFC team I'd be all over him rooting like hell LOL

Got to do the Skin hate factor though

And I wouldnt have you thinking any other way. If Romo or Ware played for say the Texans, hell I would probably own jerseys. But Im hoping like hell Ware continues to get old and the switch to DE makes him average... And I dont want Tony to change not one little bit. :D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah no worries ... and something no one really says ... as much as your offence depends on RG3 being healthy .... Murray healthy scares the shit our of everyone.
Division is going to be decided not by a big name receiver ... but by which of those two guys stays healthy

freely admit, Murry healthy does scare me... provided he is getting the ball. I just get the feeling we are about to see the TonyRomoShow 2.0 in full HD.. .for better or worse.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freely admit, Murry healthy does scare me... provided he is getting the ball. I just get the feeling we are about to see the TonyRomoShow 2.0 in full HD.. .for better or worse.

I aint cursing my team again with predictions like I did with Crawford....

Murray healthy speaks for himself. We never lost a game when he hits 100 yards.... If they cure his injury issues .... WOW

and not bragging him up ... pull up some vids and watch his vision and how he hits the holes ... it's somewhat amazing ...

All that said ... dont mean shit if he aint on the field

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aint cursing my team again with predictions like I did with Crawford....

Murray healthy speaks for himself. We never lost a game when he hits 100 yards.... If they cure his injury issues .... WOW

and not bragging him up ... pull up some vids and watch his vision and how he hits the holes ... it's somewhat amazing ...

All that said ... dont mean shit if he aint on the field

Lets just say that for week one, Im hoping for.. in this order

A tie
A giants loss

Not that i particularly want to see Dallas win. But right now I would rather see NY losing early as i dont think Dallas has depth to sustain it later in the season.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A tie
A giants loss

Not that i particularly want to see Dallas win. But right now I would rather see NY losing early as i dont think Dallas has depth to sustain it later in the season.

depth is my concern ..... Solid observation

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A tie
A giants loss

Outside of the Giants front four .... No one impresses me ..... Kenny Phillips?? but damn he got injury issues too

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the Giants front four .... No one impresses me ..... Kenny Phillips?? but damn he got injury issues too

As much as i would LOVE to count NY out right now, as long as they have Eli Manning under center, and Roger Goddell firmly attached to John Mara's dick, the only real way to beat them is to put them away early. I solidly believe that we will continue to see a trend of Giants opponents getting suspensions for random shit just as Giants week comes up. You cant beat the giants off the field, because they own the commissioner. So that leaves them getting beat on the field early so that all the bullshit doesnt matter.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as i would LOVE to count NY out right now, as long as they have Eli Manning under center, and Roger Goddell firmly attached to John Mara's dick, the only real way to beat them is to put them away early. I solidly believe that we will continue to see a trend of Giants opponents getting suspensions for random shit just as Giants week comes up. You cant beat the giants off the field, because they own the commissioner. So that leaves them getting beat on the field early so that all the bullshit doesnt matter.

You worry to much ... Their running back ... I watched through college....

Dude cant hold theball.... If Tiki had issues with it ... Wilson ... owns three companies printing them ....

Really he dont even need a hard hit ... I fucking 12 year old can smack the ball out of his hands

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You worry to much ... Their running back ... I watched through college....

Dude cant hold theball.... If Tiki had issues with it ... Wilson ... owns three companies printing them ....

Really he dont even need a hard hit ... I fucking 12 year old can smack the ball out of his hands

I hope you are right. Just get tired of the giants being counted out only to some how fucking Houdini a Lombardi out of it while we are both sitting at home ready to throw the empty beer bottle at the big screen.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not counting anyone out yet. Not even the Eagles. I think they were better than their record last year and Chip Kelly is an unknown on how he will do in the NFL. They are a wildcard.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right. Just get tired of the giants being counted out only to some how fucking Houdini a Lombardi out of it while we are both sitting at home ready to throw the empty beer bottle at the big screen.

Ain't that the truth. I still don't know how Tynes caught that damn ball on his Helmet. I get so pissed watching Eli escape the rush, toss a prayer down field, and watch a defender tip the ball right to his WR. Romo does that same crap and the WR tips the ball for an INT. It's FUCKING BULLSHIT I tell you......:gaah:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't that the truth. I still don't know how Tynes caught that damn ball on his Helmet. I get so pissed watching Eli escape the rush, toss a prayer down field, and watch a defender tip the ball right to his WR. Romo does that same crap and the WR tips the ball for an INT. It's FUCKING BULLSHIT I tell you......:gaah:

LMFAO funniest post in this topic manster

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NO more frustrating than watching victor Cruz blow by the entire defense and catch a wobbling duck and walk in for a TD while Mediue Williams points his finger at everyone else. Im a Maryland fan, but Im SOOOO FUCKING glad the Skins didnt even think about resigning him. :ss:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO more frustrating than watching victor Cruz blow by the entire defense and catch a wobbling duck and walk in for a TD while Mediue Williams points his finger at everyone else. Im a Maryland fan, but Im SOOOO FUCKING glad the Skins didnt even think about resigning him. :ss:

Maryland fan??? WTF LMAO I'm ACC all the way ... Va Tech

we gonna go at it bruh .....

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland fan??? WTF LMAO I'm ACC all the way ... Va Tech

we gonna go at it bruh .....

Sorry man, Got to pull for my Terps. IM still paying off the student loans for going there, so its kinda a requirement. LOL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, Got to pull for my Terps. IM still paying off the student loans for going there, so its kinda a requirement. LOL

Gonnabe fun ... one arguing with you .... two ... someone other than me that knows ACC talent coming out

we shoulda talked more on the espn forums

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I rode carter when He came out of Carolina... and everyone was like who?

LOL now they now who