• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can keep repeating fiction if you like. Lie enough, maybe it'll become true...

The way I respond to people is up to them. You call me a homer when I produce statistics to refute your statistics. I can only come to one conclusion. That you are an instigator or a troll. Either way, I didn't talk to any moderator about you.

And in this case, if someone calls me a tool, the kid gloves come off. I respect people until they act the way you and Earl do.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb... the type of reply I'd expect from him after whining every other post about the moderators though.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb... the type of reply I'd expect from him after whining every other post about the moderators though.

I'm somewhat new and all, but I'm still trying to understand the value you bring to this Cowboy chat board. I know what I've read.:wtf2:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm somewhat new and all, but I'm still trying to understand the value you bring to this Cowboy chat board. I know what I've read.:wtf2:

I was in this thread discussing the NFC East, like everyone else. You don't see me in any other threads but this one do you? What you should be concerned with is what value you've brought to the discussion.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you'll cry to the mods when a Giants fan is on the redskins board offering his differing perspective in a much softer tone.

Awesome.

BIS, I've been reading this thread and others you have posted on. Personally, I have no issue with you. You bring a different, rival perspective and seem to be willing to debate. With one exception. Whenever anyone, on almost any post you've posted in, gets the better of you with stats and facts or asks you a pointed question for which you have trouble answering, you eventually cry that that they have complained to the mods about you. I've seen you do it now with 3 or 4 different posters. You really need to relax. No one is reporting you to the mods. If you've been bested, just stop posting or maye do some homework before you venture too far into these debates.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIS, I've been reading this thread and others you have posted on. Personally, I have no issue with you. You bring a different, rival perspective and seem to be willing to debate. With one exception. Whenever anyone, on almost any post you've posted in, gets the better of you with stats and facts or asks you a pointed question for which you have trouble answering, you eventually cry that that they have complained to the mods about you. I've seen you do it now with 3 or 4 different posters. You really need to relax. No one is reporting you to the mods. If you've been bested, just stop posting or maye do some homework before you venture too far into these debates.

HEY! There is absolutely no room for that sort of well reasoned, moderate attitude around these parts!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we all seem to be in agreement that 3 out of the 4 teams have a legit shot of taking the division title. What is everyone's expectations for the Eagles? Injuries, new coach/scheme, no idea if the personnel is right for Chip Kelly's style. Everything seems to indicate the Eagles are heading for a bad season. Is there something I'm missing? Can somebody play devil's advocate and talk up the Eagles?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we all seem to be in agreement that 3 out of the 4 teams have a legit shot of taking the division title. What is everyone's expectations for the Eagles? Injuries, new coach/scheme, no idea if the personnel is right for Chip Kelly's style. Everything seems to indicate the Eagles are heading for a bad season. Is there something I'm missing? Can somebody play devil's advocate and talk up the Eagles?

The eagles offense will be an unknown the first few weeks and much depends on health but they have an explosive back that may have something to prove. McCoy may catch 75 balls and run for 1200 yards. The eagles have some people on defensive front that can get after the football. They do not have bottom third talent. I think their a dark horse that could win 8 games and I sure am glad we don't play them first week.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well lets see, theres Vick.... OK I cant even type that with a straight face.:L

The Eagles need to admit they are rebuilding and accept that this year SHOULD be about finding what players fit Kelly's system. Who fits in on the Defense, and if Foles can be the long term answer at QB. Sure the other three teams could suffer a cascade of injuries early and often making the Eagles the most talented roster in the Division. But aside from that, I think 6 wins would be considered progress for Philly.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect the eagles to struggle for the first half of the season and start laying the seeds for next season in late nov.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't like it when you argue his statistics with statistics that counter his point. If you do, you're a homer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see, theres Vick.... OK I cant even type that with a straight face.:L

The Eagles need to admit they are rebuilding and accept that this year SHOULD be about finding what players fit Kelly's system. Who fits in on the Defense, and if Foles can be the long term answer at QB. Sure the other three teams could suffer a cascade of injuries early and often making the Eagles the most talented roster in the Division. But aside from that, I think 6 wins would be considered progress for Philly.

It doesn't matter what system they run if they don't have a QB to run it at the level it would need to be run at. Vick is still going to be an inaccurate passer who can't read defenses. Losing Maclin is a big issue.

They are definitely in transition, new defensive scheme as well with players who might not fit up front. Not a very good secondary at all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in this thread discussing the NFC East, like everyone else. You don't see me in any other threads but this one do you? What you should be concerned with is what value you've brought to the discussion.

One thing about you bovey....you wear everyone out and point fingers at all others. It's the Cowboy board and you tap dance the drama with the best of um.

You keep talking about this thread in the other thread you rant on about.

Question??? Do you ever do what you say you're going to do? You look smarter banning me BUT you just couldn't do it....cause you're here for a reason. Cheerleader and instigator. Plain and simple....but I'm sure it's others and you're a stand up kinda guy.

wait for it.....

Who Posted? Total Posts: 274
User NamePostsWarpath 62
tw1st3d 33
PDay8810 30
Sharkinva 18
Manster7588 17
Eastbay 15
buried_in_snow 13
Earl Stevens 11

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question??? Do you ever do what you say you're going to do? You look smarter banning me BUT you just couldn't do it....cause you're here for a reason. Cheerleader and instigator. Plain and simple....but I'm sure it's others and you're a stand up kinda guy.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6235&searchthreadid=105673

I don't know dude, why is it that after someone tells them you are on their ignore list, you continue to troll and instigate? If I'm a cheerleader, you're a Dallas homer who for some reason can't take that a Redskin fan would think their 10-6 team from last year is going to be a good team for a while. If instigating is arguing football points then yeah, I'm an "instigator".

The only thing that came remotely close to instigating here was when I said "bad deal" to Eastbay.

Reality is that you are the instigator. If your only answer to a point I made is to say "You don't know what you don't know" or to throw around insults rather than address points. That's your lot and purpose on this forum. Instigate, instigate, cry, demand a ban.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bovey..."Yeah, but he's no drunk driving, car flipping teammate killer"

right.....you're a victim, just talking football

Troll idiot!

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00