• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kinda keep betraying that thought with the rest of your comment- it's lip service mate. Again. I am done here.

Over Under - Starting Week 6, Pat Mahomes?

@ Pats
Philly
@ Rams
Skins
@ Houston
Pitt

Watcha think?

I think 3-2 is pretty optimistic at that stage

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kinda keep betraying that thought with the rest of your comment- it's lip service mate. Again. I am done here.

I think you're going nuts. I said Dak played way better then Wentz. You say I'm patently wrong and that Dak outplayed Wentz. I said, I know that's what I said. Then you say quit speaking in memes. WTF drugs are you on.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over Under - Starting Week 6, Pat Mahomes?

@ Pats
Philly
@ Rams
Skins
@ Houston
Pitt

Watcha think?

I think 3-2 is pretty optimistic at that stage
Reid is not going to relent on this. Unless Smith's head gets taken off- he's not coming in barring a locked playoff spot. Maybe that's my own rigidity speaking, but Alex Smith ain't Brock Osweiler, Glennon, Chad Henne, or Tom Savage. Smith getting injured at some point is something that could happen though. I would LOVE for it to be realistic- but I think the longterm dividends favor sitting him for the year. Ultimately is the right call- Mahomes has done decently in PS, but he's not there yet, imo.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is not going to relent on this. Unless Smith's head gets taken off- he's not coming in barring a locked playoff spot. Maybe that's my own rigidity speaking, but Alex Smith ain't Brock Osweiler, Glennon, Chad Henne, or Tom Savage. Smith getting injured at some point is something that could happen though. I would LOVE for it to be realistic- but I think the longterm dividends favor sitting him for the year. Ultimately is the right call- Mahomes has done decently in PS, but he's not there yet, imo.

No doubt, I wouldnt put Smith in that lower tier category by any stretch.........He and Andy Dalton strike me so much as the same guys.....As good a bet for 10-12 wins as any QB out there, last guys you would want once the clock ticks January 1

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, I wouldnt put Smith in that lower tier category by any stretch.........He and Andy Dalton strike me so much as the same guys.....As good a bet for 10-12 wins as any QB out there, last guys you would want once the clock ticks January 1
Maybe so. I am ok with it if everyone is healthy though in all honesty. Been frustrating to see the last two years have key guys go down are hampered. Front 7 was a hot mess last year- the lack of a healthy Justin Houston was very obvious. Went from a strong passrush to 31st in sackrate.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so. I am ok with it if everyone is healthy though in all honesty. Been frustrating to see the last two years have key guys go down are hampered. Front 7 was a hot mess last year- the lack of a healthy Justin Houston was very obvious. Went from a strong passrush to 31st in sackrate.

Derrick Johnson too right?

Yeah, I remember them heading up to NE a couple years ago short on that front 7, and thats their one shot at beating Brady

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every ranking I've seen has Wentz ahead of Dak. He's gonna be a superstar. But, I agree. YOu have to see how the Browns picks work out before you criticize them

You are not looking very hard- and what I have been responding to for a while now

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! Dak was simply better than Wentz last year. No doubt about it. But Wentz is more of complete, traditional QB. Dak big knock coming out is he struggles significantly under pressure and he didn't have to face that at all while Carson was run ng for his life.
Not reconcilable with the first two sentences. Not one bit.

I think you're going nuts. I said Dak played way better then Wentz. You say I'm patently wrong and that Dak outplayed Wentz. I said, I know that's what I said. Then you say quit speaking in memes. WTF drugs are you on.

Probably because it's a red herring. Now- stop replying.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't believe you said the Jayhawks are going to win the NCAA football championship
No way, no how.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Johnson too right?

Yeah, I remember them heading up to NE a couple years ago short on that front 7, and thats their one shot at beating Brady
And Jaye Howard, and Allen Bailey, Justin March, Dee Ford Hammy, and Poe's ongoing back problems. I could be wrong without double checking, but the Chiefs lost maybe the most snaps in their front 7 in the NFL last year. And yeah, in NE Houston was running around with a compromised ACL. Don't think it really matters though, the DL being pocket pushers was a bigger problem in my opinion. Chris Jones was drafted in large part because of that game, imo.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Prescott as a project QB coming out of college. I would have never guessed he'd perform the way he did. You could see last year that he struggled at times. I remember seeing him miss some open receivers pretty badly and thinking -- this is the Dak Prescott we all thought he'd be. Then he'd come back and redeem himself. So I'm not sure what to think of him. Personally, I'd still take Wentz over him but it's looking more and more likely that Dallas might have found itself a really good player with Prescott.
Early in last seasons draft I was calling for Dallas to draft Wentz in the 2nd round, as he climbed I thought maybe trade up late into the first round, when he started hitting the top 15 I quit looking at him in Dallas. I liked him but not at 4. I'm quite happy with Zeke and Dak over Wentz.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckham looking like he will miss Week One

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early in last seasons draft I was calling for Dallas to draft Wentz in the 2nd round, as he climbed I thought maybe trade up late into the first round, when he started hitting the top 15 I quit looking at him in Dallas. I liked him but not at 4. I'm quite happy with Zeke and Dak over Wentz.

Absolutely. One of the best drafts ever. Dak is perfect for Dallas system and proved me wrong as he progressed through the season. He has star written all over him. I just think Wentz is going to be better.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants D is gonna be stout. The Dallas O is gonna be stout (even though we will miss Zeke for some games) and the redskinz and eagles will battle it out for last place. It is known.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. One of the best drafts ever. Dak is perfect for Dallas system and proved me wrong as he progressed through the season. He has star written all over him. I just think Wentz is going to be better.

Wentz went through more growing pains last year. How that translates down the road :noidea:.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about the Eagles not Fat Andy as his new gunslinger......

Let's stay on point here please

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I do enjoy piling on Washington a little, I agree with you. If Cousins plays well again I can see them shutting a few people up. Can Reed stay healthy? Can the young WRs step up? Running game? Wasn't the D supposed to be "improved" last year? So a lot of questions, but it's not like they weren't competitive last year and it wouldn't be a shock if they were better this year. 2% is nuts in a division where no one seems to be able to repeat and where in 4 of the last 5 years the team the division was won by the team that finished last the previous season.

No they really didn't do much on the defense other than signing Norman last offseason. This year they drafted a top 5 player at a huge need position at 17 in Jonathan Allen, then they continue to shop at the Alabama Defense store with Anderson in the 2nd. Both should make an impact.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be really embarrassing if Wentz busts. That about the only thing that should keep them from the playoffs.
So basically like last season.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is over hyped and frankly, hasn't shown anything on the field that resembles a superstar.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some of you should double back and change some of those pre season predictions you made about the NFC East?

Wentz has weapons around him now, a semi revamped Oline then you factor in the front 7 of the Eagles defense and young and aggressive secondary.... 10-6 write it down!

Writing is on the wall:

Redskins: Please the only good thing coming out of DC this season will be Cousins will finally get out of there and play for a team that really wants him

Gmen: :lol:

Cowboys: They can't field a team with all these suspensions, Hell the only thing that scares me about this team is which week Dez Bryant comes out on national TV crying that Dak "isn't his QB"!
They would have went 10-6 last year if Wentz didn't play like a scrub for nine of the last 11 games.