• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah keep that going, that way all the pressure builds on them and not this young Philly team! :thumb:

Whenever teams are similar I go with the proven vet at QB.

-Minny has the best defense but a backup playing QB (granted he's playing well but till a backup).

-Philly has a good team but Wentz is still young and the postseason is a different animal for a young QB.

-NO has the best defense they've had in a long time and a really good ground game also. Plus old man Brees at QB. Main reason for me liking them.

-LA is a good team but see Philly.....Goff is young and I think the Rams may be 1-2 seasons away from putting it all together.

-Detroit's defense and running game worry me. Don't think they have what it takes for a long playoff run.

-Seattle is just too banged up on defense imo and they have a weak running game.

-Atlanta just seems off to me, like they are having a SB hangover.

-Carolina doesn't have enough weapons for Cam imo to be a serious threat in the playoffs. If Cam can stay healthy for the playoffs that is. He takes a lot of hits.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about best, but they are the most dangerous team in the NFC.

Rams, Seahawks, Vikings, Saints, Eagles and maybe even the Panthers could end up in the SB. From the AFC, it's hard to imagine anyone but the Pats or Steelers.

See #561 and #562

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See #561 and #562

I agree with your picks for the NFC Championship game and it's quite possible NO can advance.

The point about the playoff-experienced quarterback is a good one, and I'd extend that to a playoff-experienced team and coaching staff. Steelers and Patriots are obvious. Carolina and Seattle have experience, too, but I don't think they are strong enough as teams, while New Orleans has it all.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your picks for the NFC Championship game and it's quite possible NO can advance.

The point about the playoff-experienced quarterback is a good one, and I'd extend that to a playoff-experienced team and coaching staff. Steelers and Patriots are obvious. Carolina and Seattle have experience, too, but I don't think they are strong enough as teams, while New Orleans has it all.

NO's defense is a huge reason for their recent 8 game winning streak.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And to this point, there has been one QB in the last 13 seasons that has led his team to the Super Bowl in his first postseason trip. And that's Kaepernick.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's brush this baby off and get ready to crown the OP for making this "bold statement"!

Skins take care of business tonight and it's all over !