• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Ross was a mistake in that spot. Mixon might be a stud replacing Hill, but Hill was not a bad RB...the big questions I have for CIN...they let their long time LT go for a guy that failed on the right side so they are moving him to the left because he played LT in college...okay let see how it works. Fisher played better than Ogbuehi but is really untested @ RT.

If the OL gels quickly CIN has the goods to be a playoff caliber team again this yr...I'll have to wait and see on DEF...I'm not sure if they have found another pressure guy or not to help out Dunlap.

My only issue with CIN, and I drafted Mixon, is that they can't ever "shit or get off the pot". They want to keep playing a committee in the backfield, never pick a guy and go with him. That hurts the team and all RB's involved.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is fair to say Wentz has yet to show superstar abilities, but he has shown he has the potential to develop into a true franchise QB and that's enough for me. This season will be an interesting barometer of where he is at.

I sincerely don't get why any Eagles fans would talk trash before opening day when our team hasn't played anyone and has plenty of question marks. Yes, I want to whup on Washington and Dallas as much as anyone, but let's see how the team looks before puffing our chests out. Preseason has been a mixed bag IMO.

Fairest Wentz post I've seen in a long time. he has the measurables but has yet to show it on the field. There are a lot of ex-NFL QB's that had the size/brain/arm to get people excited but just didn't translate to the field.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Brees,Rodgers, Brady, Rivers, Manning will be gone. Small school was one issue and the lack if overall throws was anither. He has thrown mire balls in the NFL than his entire college career. He has a long way to go but there were times last year you could see how special he could be. His problem was his mechanics got sloppy when the OLine broke down and throws high. He was still throwing high last week vs the Packers. But he has EVERYTHING you want in a QB. Tall, big, can run, has a cannon and is savvy. The kid had absolutely nothing to work with last year. No run game, the worst WRs in the league and the OLINE crumbled when Johnson was suspended. Hopefully Alshon will be the go to guy for him.

You only have Pederson to blame for no run game. You have Sproles back there. If you have sproles, you have a dangerous run game. Unless of course you want to try to have a three-headed monster. Then you have no RB's.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only issue with CIN, and I drafted Mixon, is that they can't ever "shit or get off the pot". They want to keep playing a committee in the backfield, never pick a guy and go with him. That hurts the team and all RB's involved.

Spoken like a true Joe Mixon owner

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz and Dak both look to have bright futures

Id take Dak pretty quickly if given my choice

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know these are just opinion articles, but that was pretty funny. My fingers got tired scrolling to find Wentz...
I'm not saying I agree with this article, but clearly whoever wrote the mentioned article for SI was misquoted or off base IMO

The moment I saw Patrick Mahome on the list I laughed and almost said the entire article was shit. However....there is nothing wrong most of the names on the list though but Carson Wentz should be on there before Mahomes and if they are going to put QB's to start a franchise with they should consider getting rid of the geriatric players that are on the list.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am an Eagles fan so I still believe that Carson Wentz is the best QB of last years draft. Some homerism is in there but I think long term I would take him.

However.........If I was making a draft board based on everything that we has seen so far. Dak Prescott is the #1 overall pick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are light years better at run blocking than pass blocking, but it doesn't matter. Eagles OL is as good as Dallas'. PHXEagle will tell ya. :boink:

You guys just start shit for no reason. Earl is being a clown ripping Wentz. I have posted on here several times the Eagles OLINE isn't top 10 right now. Why make up shit to start problems. I expect that from Earl but you were always cool.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a top 5 defense and finished 7-9. Make up more excuses. I'm sorry your team doesn't know how to draft WRs and gave away RBs like McCoy. Nobody feels sorry for you. But yeah, keep raving about shit he hasn't even accomplished yet.

The Eagles had a top 5 D. Hillarious. And maybe they were stupid for getting rid of McCoy and they have been putrid at drafting WR but that means Wentz sucks. You're being ridiculous. Everyone is sky high on Wentz and I've heard PDay, Manster and Jarntt all say how good he is... but not you. Everyone in this country is delirious, right.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you cheer for
220px-Eli_Manning_US_govt.jpg
so we know you taste in QB's is a little hampered!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just start shit for no reason. Earl is being a clown ripping Wentz. I have posted on here several times the Eagles OLINE isn't top 10 right now. Why make up shit to start problems. I expect that from Earl but you were always cool.

Dude relax the whole thread is trolling at it's finest, :yo: thank you by the way :yo:
Every year we have a little pre funk with that trash talking, relax man the season is almost here...

I just wish the Skins fans could enjoy it a little before Captain Kirk heads to the Bay area!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles had a top 5 D. Hillarious. And maybe they were stupid for getting rid of McCoy and they have been putrid at drafting WR but that means Wentz sucks. You're being ridiculous. Everyone is sky high on Wentz and I've heard PDay, Manster and Jarntt all say how good he is... but not you. Everyone in this country is delirious, right.
I liked Wentz in the draft, and he played well last season, although he did taper off a little. I wouldn't say I'm sky high on him, I think he has great potential but I'm in the show me line. Hell I'm still in the show me line with Dak. One season doesn't make a NFL QB.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Wentz in the draft, and he played well last season, although he did taper off a little. I wouldn't say I'm sky high on him, I think he has great potential but I'm in the show me line. Hell I'm still in the show me line with Dak. One season doesn't make a NFL QB.

tom-brady-4517-usnews-getty-ftr_slmkna5vndow1b5401mhj52v8.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting...you always like having that work horse RB you can hand it to 30 times a gm, but I thought the combo of Bernard & Hill was tough to defend. Even with Mixon I still expect Bernard to get the same amount of touches....maybe more as a receiver now.

Over the 5 yr playoff 1st rd losing streak, the OFC scored an average of 11.8 pts...and some of those were fairly high ranking OFC teams.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude relax the whole thread is trolling at it's finest, :yo: thank you by the way :yo:
Every year we have a little pre funk with that trash talking, relax man the season is almost here...

I just wish the Skins fans could enjoy it a little before Captain Kirk heads to the Bay area!
week to week league and most certainly year to year league.
Like Manster...I assume nothing