• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Lions HC

Next Lions HC?

• Lovie Smith (just get him a decent OC and were set)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Rex Ryan (see Lovie)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Mark Dantonio (maybe he can help our corners)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill O'Brien (only the Lions in worse shape than PSU)

• John Gruden (did he throw his name in the hat last night)

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Cowher (rumor is he will only take the Giants job but I put him here anyways)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Ken Wisenhunt (Calvin would love him)

• Mike Zimmer (he'd make our D a top 3 unit)

• Jay Gruden (if pops won't unretire it's plan B)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like O'Brien and Houston are working on a deal. Count him out I suppose.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its him I've got a shitload of Lions gear people can have. No fucking joke. That'd be my final straw.

SInce they will be dead to you. Will this happen to your Satfford bobble head?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0W-2LxgJVk]You're Dead To Me... - YouTube[/ame]

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO NFL network just said they "heard" Lions front office will be cleaned out. Now if this true, does it mean Mayhew also? Sure hope Zanders stays!! Looking for a offensive guy for Stafford. This is hearsay to me. I know Jim is gone, just not sure how high Bill JR. goes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO NFL network just said they "heard" Lions front office will be cleaned out. Now if this true, does it mean Mayhew also? Sure hope Zanders stays!! Looking for a offensive guy for Stafford. This is hearsay to me. I know Jim is gone, just not sure how high Bill JR. goes.

Good. Mayhew deserves as much blame as Schwartz and Linehan.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's it wrong that I want Jimmy Johnson. Second is Gruden, but only so Silver Bullet Band catches on.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading around Twitter and the expectation is hell be fired. 2 names I saw come up that would be interested on both sides were Greg Roman and God help us, josh McDaniels

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading around Twitter and the expectation is hell be fired. 2 names I saw come up that would be interested on both sides were Greg Roman and God help us, josh McDaniels

I'd be ok with mcdaniels as an O-coordinator, nothing more.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too excited right now about Roman and I'd hate McDaniels. Roman might be good but as the sf o coordinator I'm not too impressed with thier offense or his qb throwing development

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took day off. Told clients I'd catch up with them late tonight. I'm all over Black Monday. Feels like Christmas morning all over again.

Report: "Team"meeting at noon for Lions. Whatever that means.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leslie Frazier was fired by the Vikings. Wouldn't mind seeing him come in as our D-coordinator. He's a 4-3 guy and always ran a good D in Minnesota before being promoted to HC...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leslie Frazier was fired by the Vikings. Wouldn't mind seeing him come in as our D-coordinator. He's a 4-3 guy and always ran a good D in Minnesota before being promoted to HC...

Vomit.gif

I guess he was a good DC but still, no thanks. The Vikes have the blue print on him anyways.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisenhunt, Horton and O'Brien are still my 3 favorites...

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha. I was just reading the most recent post on The Annual Linehan Is Trash thread and came across this beauty from me that I posted Oct. 11. I want to puke that it instead of it being just a pissed off rant it turned into reality.

Poll Question:

How far up his ass will Scott Linehan have his head on Sunday?

1. Just Barely?
2. In there pretty good but he can still see his one nut?
3. Chin deep?
4. He's the headless horseman?
5. Performing his own colonoscopy?

I cant help but wonder just how good we could be without him calling the shots? If the Lions hadnt shit the bed on their draft picks at WR we might have the leagues #1 offense. Having a lead would then force teams into the exact scenario we faced last year where they would have to throw the ball and our D-line could just tee off on the pass rush.

That would play right into the strength of our defense. Instead we run the most vanilla and predictable offense in the league. It kills me that in order for us to get rid of this overflowing porta-potty we need to lose and have a shitty season.

I am fully ready for our run on first down for one yard, failed screen pass on second, and slant pass on third. Then roughly the same the next series other than the 2 yard reverse that will now go to Patrick Edwards. On the two occasions we actually do try and throw the ball down the field Stafford will throw it 8 feet over the head of the intended receiver. Thank goodness we drafted Sam Martin to keep us in games.

I want Cunningham to pull a Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride and punch Linehan in the damn face mid-game when his defense has played great and the offense have put up 3 points.