• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England opens up as 3.5 pts favorites

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more pointing to both of our teams have lost a couple of players but for the most part we are about as healthy as you could ever expect this late in the season.
"Come On Man", you're better than this. Do you really need the NFL injury report posted for the 50000 x? Yes lots of players back, healthy meh, but stop making it sound like both teams are near full strength or the # of players/quality still out is a wash.

Pat fans due to BB & TB have lived the next man up mantra for a decade and a half. The majority of Pat fans don't bring it up until we see posters like yourself spewing ridiculous passive aggressive nonesense.

Go Pats, I'm onto Denver

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Come On Man", you're better than this. Do you really need the NFL injury report posted for the 50000 x? Yes lots of players back, healthy meh, but stop making it sound like both teams are near full strength or the # of players/quality still out is a wash.

Pat fans due to BB & TB have lived the next man up mantra for a decade and a half. The majority of Pat fans don't bring it up until we see posters like yourself spewing ridiculous passive aggressive nonesense.

Go Pats, I'm onto Denver

LOL You made a thread about Harris possibly missing the game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Pats, I'm onto Denver

This post made me truly rear back in laughter. I mean we have the famous "Pats are too banged up to beat the Broncos" thread that Rock started and so many Pats fans were happy to agree. We had this past week that the Pats were too banged up again in the absence of Rock started by another Pats fan. We have the great thread about how the Pats are statistically the most injured team this year started by wait for it another Pats fan. And here you are saying that a majority of Pats fans don't bring this up until other posters comment. You truly see what you want to see in that your fans never complain about injuries yet so many posters have said that Pats fans are the worst about using injury as their excuse.

As for quality of injury. Go ahead and believe that Edelman means so much more than Ware to the Broncos. You have your opinion and I have mine. I honestly don't care if you agree or not. To act like your team though is suffering these ridiculous injuries and such though is ridiculous. Seriously you and many other Pats fans for weeks have been acting like no other team has any injury and the Pats are the only ones to ever overcome injuries ever. It has gotten out of hand.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benedict Ware is dead to me...

Not sure why. Your team is the one that kicked him to the curb. All he did was continue on in his career. He didn't demand a trade or to be released. In fact I have seen him quite a few times give quite a bit of respect to Cowboys fans on his twitter feed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post made me truly rear back in laughter. I mean we have the famous "Pats are too banged up to beat the Broncos" thread that Rock started and so many Pats fans were happy to agree. We had this past week that the Pats were too banged up again in the absence of Rock started by another Pats fan. We have the great thread about how the Pats are statistically the most injured team this year started by wait for it another Pats fan. And here you are saying that a majority of Pats fans don't bring this up until other posters comment. You truly see what you want to see in that your fans never complain about injuries yet so many posters have said that Pats fans are the worst about using injury as their excuse.

As for quality of injury. Go ahead and believe that Edelman means so much more than Ware to the Broncos. You have your opinion and I have mine. I honestly don't care if you agree or not. To act like your team though is suffering these ridiculous injuries and such though is ridiculous. Seriously you and many other Pats fans for weeks have been acting like no other team has any injury and the Pats are the only ones to ever overcome injuries ever. It has gotten out of hand.
I'm onto Denver. The only thing I will say is my post clearly stated "most" don't. Rocko is Rocko and in his own world. When he's here posting he lightens the mood 10 fold. A spoof off of a Rock post is just that. You're entitled to your opinions especially WRT injuries and quality. You're wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion.
Go Pats

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 players on the IR is quite a few. Especially when 7 are true starters.

That being said, they finished the season 12-4 and are ranked #2 and will be playing the #1 ranked team at their field.

With Vollmer back, the offensive line played extremely well against the Chiefs, not allowing a sack and only 2 hits.
Edelman came back after 8 weeks off and caught 10 passes for 100+ yards and Gronk was able to catch 2 TDs. The offense is pretty much back to as normal as can be expected without the starters at RB.

No question that Denver's defense will be cranked up. Can they stop Brady cold? If not, can the Bronco offense score enough to overcome whatever the Patriots score? Watching Peyton Manning last week was not awe inspiring. His fall down-get up was the game saver. He tries that against new England and the Broncos will nee a search team to dig him out of the stadium floor.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm onto Denver. The only thing I will say is my post clearly stated "most" don't. Rocko is Rocko and in his own world. When he's here posting he lightens the mood 10 fold. A spoof off of a Rock post is just that. You're entitled to your opinions especially WRT injuries and quality. You're wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion.
Go Pats

Got to love the confidence in your own intelligence. Very fitting.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time the Broncos ran over the Patriots and I am very worried about that. I just hope the Patriots don't fall for that crap where Manning "gives himself up" but not "give himself up"

You won't see that shit ever again. Manning isn't known for his mobility. That was just a fluke play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't see that shit ever again. Manning isn't known for his mobility. That was just a fluke play.

I would say Manning knows this is probably his final shot at a Super Bowl. My guess is he does just about everything possible to try and win this game even if that means maybe taking off for a 5 yard run that your 70 year old grandma could have beat him to the spot. Nobody would expect it on a 3rd and 3 with Manning in the shot gun. Just push everybody towards the outside opening up the middle from the rushers and watch as everybody thinks the game has been put on slow motion.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to lighten the mood. Good luck this weekend.

I apologize then. Sarcasm does not come across very well on here. Good luck to you as well. Hopefully it is one for the ages.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Manning knows this is probably his final shot at a Super Bowl. My guess is he does just about everything possible to try and win this game even if that means maybe taking off for a 5 yard run that your 70 year old grandma could have beat him to the spot. Nobody would expect it on a 3rd and 3 with Manning in the shot gun. Just push everybody towards the outside opening up the middle from the rushers and watch as everybody thinks the game has been put on slow motion.

I highly doubt we see Peyton scrambling at this point. He hasn't been comfortable doing that for 20 years. Why start now?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt we see Peyton scrambling at this point. He hasn't been comfortable doing that for 20 years. Why start now?

Which is why it would surprise the heck out of people. I'm just thinking he will be willing to pull out all the stops. I'm calling this one right now in Manning runs a QB Draw play on a 3rd and short.