• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England opens up as 3.5 pts favorites

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 guys were knocking the shit out of Travis Kelce before he went 5 yards last week

It amazes me that only Belichick can game plan like this

Gronk and Edeleman just get free runs all over the place

Belichick did the same to Marshall Faulk during the Rams SB. The Steelers did this to the Bengals WRs. Not sure why Kubiak doesn't do with all the defensive stars he has.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Green Bay game was Manning's only good performance of the season. One good game out of sixteen isn't a reason for optimism.

That's why I gave the GB game example.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about Amendola. Even if he is allowed to run loose, by the 3rd quarter he will wear down or get injured.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I gave the GB game example.

To me it shows that Manning every once in a while can put together a pretty darn good game even at his age and diminished arm strength. It doesn't happen very often and the odds of it happening this Sunday are slim but it does give Bronco fans some hope that Manning could really surprise a few people.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are a lock

The only thing Denver has going for them is the fact that the Pats struggle in their place

Outside of that, i expect another vanilla offensive game plan that wont be enough

I like your confidence, but I am not sold! The Pats can't stop the run and Denver is going to exploit that. They also have a great pass rush to disrupt Brady. If the game were in Foxboro, I would not be worrying, but this is going to be a struggle.

mr3856a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that spread is likely to widen. I think most people give Denver little chance to win.
Given the fact that the team they're playing against are repeatedly caught for cheating I think that's pretty reasonable.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your confidence, but I am not sold! The Pats can't stop the run and Denver is going to exploit that. They also have a great pass rush to disrupt Brady. If the game were in Foxboro, I would not be worrying, but this is going to be a struggle.

I am personally guaranteeing a YUGE Patriots victory

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you guys have every right to be confident in your team. They have their playmakers back from injury and they looked like the team from earlier in the season that was unstoppable. I'm just hoping for a good game win or lose. I do like my teams chances but we are going to have to play a perfect game and maybe get a couple of lucky bounces.
I'm hoping for a epic game. Both QBs going off but with a Pats win. OBTW yes the Pats have a majority of injured players back, but let's not make it sound like they are anywhere close to full strength. Both starting RB and LT are still on the IR. I'm not making an excuse since they've been out for a major portion of the year. At the same time I'm not going to sit by while opposing fans take a passive aggressive approach so they can claim the Pats were healthy. Thus the reason for a Denver loss.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it shows that Manning every once in a while can put together a pretty darn good game even at his age and diminished arm strength. It doesn't happen very often and the odds of it happening this Sunday are slim but it does give Bronco fans some hope that Manning could really surprise a few people.
I think Manning retires after this year? Or he for sure thinks about it strongly. Saying that I feel the motivation of possibly this being his last game is one of those intangibles you have to account for.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last time the Broncos ran over the Patriots and I am very worried about that. I just hope the Patriots don't fall for that crap where Manning "gives himself up" but not "give himself up"

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for a epic game. Both QBs going off but with a Pats win. OBTW yes the Pats have a majority of injured players back, but let's not make it sound like they are anywhere close to full strength. Both starting RB and LT are still on the IR. I'm not making an excuse since they've been out for a major portion of the year. At the same time I'm not going to sit by while opposing fans take a passive aggressive approach so they can claim the Pats were healthy. Thus the reason for a Denver loss.

Both teams have injuries and have gotten some important pieces back recently. Can we put this argument to bed for both sides?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Manning retires after this year? Or he for sure thinks about it strongly. Saying that I feel the motivation of possibly this being his last game is one of those intangibles you have to account for.

It's true...Back in 2012 nobody gave the Ravens a shot but they kept saying they were playing for Ray Lewis. Sometimes that playing for a legend really does bring out something just a bit more in the legend and the players around them.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams have injuries and have gotten some important pieces back recently. Can we put this argument to bed for both sides?

This is my thought as well. We lost our Pro Bowl LT, His Back Up who was starting at RT. So that meant that the back up RT became our starting LT and the 3rd string RT became our starting RT. Both teams though are relatively healthy compared to most at this point in the season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we can. We already understand the passive aggressive nature of many fans.
Good luck and as always here is to no injuries:suds:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or that he's a tease.. ;) It was interesting to see Manning, use everything he knew in terms of getting into a proper stance, footing and follow through to throw the ball as best he could. (For 10 yards or so).. ;) No seriously. If the Patriots can disrupt any of that, it could be really good for the Pats.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my thought as well. We lost our Pro Bowl LT, His Back Up who was starting at RT. So that meant that the back up RT became our starting LT and the 3rd string RT became our starting RT. Both teams though are relatively healthy compared to most at this point in the season.
Oops maybe I spoke too early. Some fans

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops maybe I spoke too early. Some fans

I was more pointing to both of our teams have lost a couple of players but for the most part we are about as healthy as you could ever expect this late in the season.