• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Standard Pts League, 10 Teams, 6th Spot

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time of year again where I need someone to talk me off the cliff… Not loving my RBs 1 bit. Had to double down on some handcuffs just to ensure I had at least someone. And I waited too long on QB, but some of the other positional value was just too good to pass up.

QB: Lance (11), Stafford (12)

RB: D Cook (1), Dillon (4), Hall (5), Patterson (9), Carter (10), Allgeier (16)

WR: Samuel (2), Waddle (6), D Johnson (7), M Thomas (8), Kirk (13)

TE: Andrews (3)

DST: Cowboys (14)

K: Succop (15)

FantasyPros ranks me 2nd with a 94 score. I wish I felt as strongly about that score as they do lol. Went on a WR run because I was avoiding the RB value at the time. Just didn’t feel comfortable with any of those picks.

Also QBs were being sniped left & right. Most teams that took the top QBs got their backup around Rd 7. Strange strategy given they’ll have a stud QB riding the bench every week.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving this out of the WSIS subforum... Don't think anyone pays attention to it lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time of year again where I need someone to talk me off the cliff… Not loving my RBs 1 bit. Had to double down on some handcuffs just to ensure I had at least someone. And I waited too long on QB, but some of the other positional value was just too good to pass up.

FantasyPros ranks me 2nd with a 94 score. I wish I felt as strongly about that score as they do lol. Went on a WR run because I was avoiding the RB value at the time. Just didn’t feel comfortable with any of those picks.

Also QBs were being sniped left & right. Most teams that took the top QBs got their backup around Rd 7. Strange strategy given they’ll have a stud QB riding the bench every week.

definitely doesnt seem like a SECOND best team... but i have always found those rankings to suck...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your team. I like your QBs, especially after hearing about how QBs were flying off the board. You took a shot on the high risk/high reward guy in Lance and backed him up with the safe (assuming the shoulder is ok) pick with Stafford. I like how you cuffed your RBs. Don't love the names at WR, but it is a nice blend and you got good value. I think Deebo takes a step back and that is probably why I don't like them as much. If I am wrong and he is a legit WR1, you should be fine there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think your qbs r just fine. At worst alternate them On matchups. They both should have good games.

Things hinge on deebo and breece hall
Imho. Deebo needs be a wr1 or you need to hit on someone else. U dont have a true rb2. If hall gets all the work, like I think he will you will be fine. I think you will be. But if he time shares. Your gonna have a headache at rb2.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think your qbs r just fine. At worst alternate them On matchups. They both should have good games.

Imho. Deebo needs be a wr1 or you need to hit on someone else. U dont have a true rb2. If hall gets all the work, like I think he will you will be fine. I think you will be. But if he time shares. Your gonna have a headache at rb2.
I think he could have 3 solid options at RB2 by mid season. Dillon could take over in GB, and he could have whoever comes out as the #1 option in NY and Atlanta. Or it could be a jumbled up mess where everyone is in a committee and nobody is really reliable.

I guess you could say that about a lot of FF teams this time of year, though.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks legit

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could have 3 solid options at RB2 by mid season. Dillon could take over in GB, and he could have whoever comes out as the #1 option in NY and Atlanta. Or it could be a jumbled up mess where everyone is in a committee and nobody is really reliable.

My hope was that if I cast a wide enough net at handcuffing then I'll hopefully at least lock up the best option in the backfield & try to shop the other. Not high on either combo of Hall/Carter or Patterson/Allgeier but it was better than taking a stab at another committee that didn't have as clear-cut 1-2 options.

I'm higher on Dillon though and I think he will be a decent producer this year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He could. Yeah. But as of now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do think Samuel comes down to earth a little, but I still love the upside. Even if its only a top 10 WR. And I always love stacking my WR1 with his QB. Rodgers & Adams carried me many times lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Samuel comes down to earth a little, but I still love the upside. Even if its only a top 10 WR. And I always love stacking my WR1 with his QB. Rodgers & Adams carried me many times lol.
Yeah i just dunno that deebos production is sustainable. If it is or 75% of it is, then awesome. Also i think lance struggles. Which imho will be good for fantasy bc hes gonna have to run.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB are fine…
I’m a little worried with the Lance-to-Deebo effect.