• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England opens up as 3.5 pts favorites

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your confidence, but I am not sold! The Pats can't stop the run and Denver is going to exploit that. They also have a great pass rush to disrupt Brady. If the game were in Foxboro, I would not be worrying, but this is going to be a struggle.
......*I hope somebody knowz the Heimlick/in denver*.....OIGVwqd.png

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time the Broncos ran over the Patriots and I am very worried about that. I just hope the Patriots don't fall for that crap where Manning "gives himself up" but not "give himself up"
....I guarantee B.B./coordinators will learn from that steelers/broncos game-film,......there's either gonna be standing-ovations.... or....a fkkn lynch-mob waiting for Peyton = after the game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I guarantee B.B./coordinators will learn from that steelers/broncos game-film,......there's either gonna be standing-ovations.... or....a fkkn lynch-mob waiting for Peyton = after the game.

Oh I am sure BB will make sure his team is aware and prepared but can they actual execute? It's a lot different between the game film and actually doing it on the field.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am sure BB will make sure his team is aware and prepared but can they actual execute? It's a lot different between the game film and actually doing it on the field.
....hey,...I had my doubts before last year's SB game/started, then when I saw them come-out on ~fire~...I went = fkkn/WOW,......*in Hoodie we trust*...!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, in hoodie we trust has worked out rather well for some time now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why. Your team is the one that kicked him to the curb. All he did was continue on in his career. He didn't demand a trade or to be released. In fact I have seen him quite a few times give quite a bit of respect to Cowboys fans on his twitter feed.

He didn't try hard enough to stay.

Besides, Benedict Ware has a ring to it.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, in hoodie we trust has worked out rather well for some time now.

No doubt about it. Still have my concerns for this week, though. Why did they have to throw away that game against Miami?!?!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it. Still have my concerns for this week, though. Why did they have to throw away that game against Miami?!?!
......my hunch = bump-down to #2 seed and let Pitt. beat'em....[which they almost did],.....pats play-calling was very vanilla in week-17,...no sense of urgency,etc..

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 players on the IR is quite a few. Especially when 7 are true starters.

That being said, they finished the season 12-4 and are ranked #2 and will be playing the #1 ranked team at their field.

With Vollmer back, the offensive line played extremely well against the Chiefs, not allowing a sack and only 2 hits.
Edelman came back after 8 weeks off and caught 10 passes for 100+ yards and Gronk was able to catch 2 TDs. The offense is pretty much back to as normal as can be expected without the starters at RB.

No question that Denver's defense will be cranked up. Can they stop Brady cold? If not, can the Bronco offense score enough to overcome whatever the Patriots score? Watching Peyton Manning last week was not awe inspiring. His fall down-get up was the game saver. He tries that against new England and the Broncos will nee a search team to dig him out of the stadium floor.

Not really. Denver punted shortly after that play.