• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska @ Purdue week

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nebraska loses this week, Mike Riley can accomplish something even Callahan couldn't do.

finish last in its division

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose this game better have a big recruiting season

Because then it be clear you can only coach up west coast style players on offense
And that you need your player in for defense

Angry huskers>upset beavers

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yard work to do on Saturday

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nebraska loses this week, Mike Riley can accomplish something even Callahan couldn't do.

finish last in its division
So we will not make a bowl unless we win two more games ?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we will not make a bowl unless we win two more games ?

I think you need a .500 or better to go to bowl. So looks like they need to win three games. I'm going to Purdue, think I wasting gas money at this point.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this team couldn't find a heartbeat at home against Northwestern with that environment last Saturday, I cannot in good faith believe that they will find a heartbeat this Saturday in West Lafayette in a half empty stadium.

That game reminded me of the Nebraska basketball game against Iowa last year in Lincoln.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure the upperclassmen are still in Bo mode and thrive on angry fans so we'll probably win by 30.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need a .500 or better to go to bowl. So looks like they need to win three games. I'm going to Purdue, think I wasting gas money at this point.
That will be hard for this coaching staff to pull off.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows who will show up Saturday. Purdue has a 92nd ranked rush D and gave up 41 points to Minn who solely ran the ball, but 2 weeks ago in their last game Stave had 322 passing yds and Wiscy only had 96 rushing, so we will probably throw it 52 times.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important for Nebraska to start the game on offense like they are already 17 points behind and

SLING SLING SLING IT.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know the specifics of why Jonathan Rose's suspension? I apologize if this has already been discussed elsewhere.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important for Nebraska to start the game on offense like they are already 17 points behind and

SLING SLING SLING IT.

why would you ever run the ball when you have a quarterback with a cannon of an arm. i think that Newby and Cross guy suck. they should just pull their scholarships and look at the Patriots last game.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know the specifics of why Jonathan Rose's suspension? I apologize if this has already been discussed elsewhere.

havent heard...and to be honest...im getting too old to care.

these youngins think the rules don't apply to them anymore.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, this is going to be my rant. I waited a couple of days to not sound too much like a raving idiot.

Riley has some issues on this team and in my opinion these 2 game suspensions aren't going to do anything but make it worse. He needs to put his foot down and take control of this team.

We've got receivers dropping balls. Got a quarterback who is a junior throwing stupid mother fucking picks.

Alex Crybaby Lewis should not even be on this team and anyone who even gives a hint of aligning with him should be gone also.

This team had the chance to salvage something out of this season, had 90000+ cheering for them to do something, the greatest team in the history of college football was on the sidelines and they come out freaking flat. They didn't give a shit about any of it.

Nice is not going to fix this.

Every reciever who dropped a ball should do nothing but run the steps today. Tommy Armstrong with his lazy fundamentals should be right with them and every lineman, line bakcer and end should be doing 17s for every rushing yard that qb racked up. 130 some yards, 20 fucking 17s. And go ahead and put that secondary in there too.

And if they don't like it kick them off the fucking team. Give them a ticket the hell out of here. I am sick of this inconsistency. They are like this because they only play well if they feel like it. If they are feeling lazy that day, well fuck it, don't feel like giving 100% today or don't feel like using the fundamentals that put a pass on the money. Just too damn lazy to do it.

This seems to be Riley but was just as much Pelini. It is allowing the lazy ass fucking players who don't have enough pride to be ashamed when they give a performance like Saturdays to keep on playing and getting their schooling paid for. Kick them the hell out of Nebraska!! We might have to get rid of the nice guy coach just like we did the best friend coach, I don't give a shit. Just get someone in here who knows what competing means and won't accept anything less.

It's Nebraska God Damn It and that was the 95 team standing on the sideline watching this team take the day off. It's just shameful!!!

/End of Rant

for now

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my personal thought is that you play in games how you practice. I understand not wanting guys hurt in practice, but if you practice half pads all week and just go through the damn motions, that's how you are going to play on Saturday. these are college kids, not professionals, i don't think they flip a switch just like that and get there.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, this is going to be my rant. I waited a couple of days to not sound too much like a raving idiot.

Riley has some issues on this team and in my opinion these 2 game suspensions aren't going to do anything but make it worse. He needs to put his foot down and take control of this team.

We've got receivers dropping balls. Got a quarterback who is a junior throwing stupid mother fucking picks.

Alex Crybaby Lewis should not even be on this team and anyone who even gives a hint of aligning with him should be gone also.

This team had the chance to salvage something out of this season, had 90000+ cheering for them to do something, the greatest team in the history of college football was on the sidelines and they come out freaking flat. They didn't give a shit about any of it.

Every reciever who dropped a ball should do nothing but run the steps today. Tommy Armstrong with his lazy fundamentals should be right with them and every lineman, line bakcer and end should be doing 17s for every rushing yard that qb racked up. 130 some yards, 20 fucking 17s. And go ahead and put that secondary in there too.

And if they don't like it kick them off the fucking team. Give them a ticket the hell out of here. I am sick of this inconsistency. They are like this because they only play well if they feel like it. If they are feeling lazy that day, well fuck it, don't feel like giving 100% today or don't feel like using the fundamentals that put a pass on the money. Just too damn lazy to do it.

This seems to be Riley but was just as much Pelini. It is allowing the lazy ass fucking players who don't have enough pride to be ashamed when they give a performance like Saturdays to keep on playing and getting their schooling paid for. Kick them the hell out of Nebraska!! We might have to get rid of the nice guy coach just like we did the best friend coach, I don't give a shit. Just get someone in here who knows what competing means and won't accept anything less.

It's Nebraska God Damn It and that was the 95 team standing on the sideline watching this team take the day off. It's just shameful!!!

/End of Rant

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for now

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/End of Rant

for now

I know what you mean....

I'm starting to worry | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long range weather forecast for West Lafayette, IN

11:00 am (Central)

57*
Rain: 90%
Wind: S 13 mph

Likely upper 40's low 50's at game time.

SLING IT