• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Psatriots 2022 Schedule

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't predict a loss to the Jets. You can't. I'm not saying the Jets can't win, just that you can't predict it. They have not proven anything beyond having the perception a of good draft. That alone destroys the credibility of everything you wrote.

This isn't a prediction, it's a story and it seems like a story written by a hater.

My wife got in the habit of making arguably the work mash potatoes ever. She would not pay attention to the potatoes, take them off when she was tired of watching them, not mash them hardly at all (of course she couldn't mash them, they weren't full cooked), then barely season them. When I complained she said "That's the way I like them" with a defiant tone....

Call this "your opinion" all you like. That's as credible as my wife's "this is how I like them" statement.
Ever consider the fact that you're an asshole it's payback?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Sunday afternoon in mid-May. Temp here in NH was 93 yesterday and I moved more than a ton of furniture, tools and misc. stuff over a 12 hour period and barely broke a sweat. I could barely walklast night around 9:00 pm but it's abit early for that kind of heat. Of course the humidity was around 33%.

Anyway, Here's where my Patriots 7-10 season reasoning comes from in my OPINION.

@MIA - Changes everywhere, new coaching, new schemes. Heat AND HUMIDITY. Pats lose a very close on. 0-1

@ PIT - Steelers most likely will have Mitch starting. Never had much success against the BB defense. Pats win. 1-1

BAL - Lamar Jackson is in a contract year. Will want revenge for 2021. Ravens get a lategame FG and Pats run out of time 1-2

@GB - Packers are extremely tough at home. Lazard is not Adams. Pats lose another close one. 1-3

DET - Lions still have Goff under center. Pats win big at home. 2-3

@ CLE - Deshaun may still be on suspension and heaven knows if Mayfield will be there. Pats get even on the season. 3-3

CHI - Justin vs Mac. Bears don't have a ton of weapons. Patriots win at home again. 4-3

@NYJ - Jets have cranked it up in the draft, Can those guys play NFL football? Jets get a sneaky win. 4-4

IND - Colts couldn't get Wentz to play and he's gone. They traded for Matt Ryan and the old Falcon would like nothing more that to finally beat the Patriots. Especially at Gillette. 4-5

BYE

NYJ - Hello Jets. Payback is a bitch and Patriots crush Zach and the green slime. 5-5

@MIN - Turkey Day and first of 4 Prime Time in a row. Vikings have a ton of talent. Can the coach get it together? Pats Lose a nailbiter. 5-6

BUF - Sunday Night. The Bills are just getting stronger and the Patriots will get whacked. 5-7

@AZ - Monday Night. Patriots and Cards will teeter-totter all night but in the end, the Cards will keep Mac out of the EZ. 5-8

@LV - Second week out west and another Sunday Night. Josh will want to show BB that he can win without him. Josh has already created early tension by bring one his boy toys out to the strip from Foxboro. Hello Jarrett. Bill will not allow a loss. 6-8

CIN - Too many guns for the patriots' defense. Tough loss. 6-9

MIA - Hey bitches. We had to play in the mushy air at the start. Welcome to the cold stuff that cracks men's nutz. 7-9

@BUF - The Bills will be comfortably in first place but McDermott is an ass. He'll play the starters for the first half and will cost him Josh Allen who will get a serious leg injury trying to snag a sideline first down. Patriots lose on a lst second FG. Bills suffer a huge loss and kiss the post season farewell. Final 7-10
You got the bye right?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 and 4 with losses to Miami, Buffalo, Vegas, and Baltimore.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 and 4 with losses to Miami, Buffalo, Vegas, and Baltimore.
I have nothing but admiration for your convictions.

I've just been around way too long to increase my hopes. If I'm wrong and they get to 13-4, I swear before this assembly, I will buy you lunch or a Patriot's tee shirt.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've just been around way too long to increase my hopes. If I'm wrong and they get to 13-4, I swear before this assembly, I will buy you lunch or a Patriot's tee shirt.

Haha! I'd take the lunch but it would be a long commute. But I'll take the t-shirt.

13-4

It's happening.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they finish 13-4 you won't be able to buy a Patriots T-shirt!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1652882015308.png

mia=l
pit=w
bal=w
gb=l
det=w
cle=w
chi=w
jets=w
ind=w
jets=w
min=w
buf=w
ari=l
vegas=l
cin=l
mia=w
buf=l

11-6

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Miami having that team pulled together by game #1.
They have too much homework to do.....
And it seems to be we tend to start slow. Game 1 in Miami I can see us losing that and winning at home

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins (-2.5)​

The Dolphins opened as a full field-goal favorite, and that has come down a touch. That's a significant move because three and seven are the biggest key numbers in NFL betting. Miami had a buzzy offseason, but perhaps bettors are realizing it's Bill Belichick scheming against Tua Tagovailoa.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins (-2.5)​

The Dolphins opened as a full field-goal favorite, and that has come down a touch. That's a significant move because three and seven are the biggest key numbers in NFL betting. Miami had a buzzy offseason, but perhaps bettors are realizing it's Bill Belichick scheming against Tua Tagovailoa.
Home field almost always gets three points so I think they are saying this is a locl