• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Psatriots 2022 Schedule

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2022-2023 will be brutal as the team looks right now. Last seven will be the true measure of the Patriots.

Week 10 Bye followed by the Jets at home and then seven against playoff and potential playoff teams..

What's your honest opinion of where they'll really finish.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 6 will be tough. The 1st 11 games have us facing 4 teams with winning records.

We have the 16th ranked toughest schedule. We will be alright if we take care of business. We can be 10-1 after week 12.

12-5. Book it!
Love your optimism. Hope you're are right.

I'm more pessimistic this season primarily because of the coaching situation. I think this will bite them in the ass.

I think we are more talented but a lot of those teams we play are also improved.

I'm saying 9-8, hope I'm wrong.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 6 will be tough. The 1st 11 games have us facing 4 teams with winning records.
I think the last seven will be tough. Minnesota is going to challenge Green Bay. Vikes are a very good team.

From my view, I think that they go 6-3 before the Bye. They pull off one upset after and go 1-7. Realistically, I think it'll be a 7-10 year with a truckload of frustration.

Here are three of my reasons.

1. OL will be in transition. Sadly, Isaiah Wynn will still be at LT and a saloon door against anyone whose feet are not stuck in quicksand.
2. RG will be a newbie and we all know it takes some time to adjust. Hopefully he can pull and block as well as Shaq did, hopefull he's not caalled for 1.3 Holds per game.
3. Defensive secondary. Primarily CB. Right now it appears that the two starters will be Johnathan Jones and Jalen Mills. That is not a combo of confidence.

It all comes down to two protections.

1. MOST Important - Protect Mac Jones.
2. VERY important - Protect the end zone 15 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2022-2023 will be brutal as the team looks right now. Last seven will be the true measure of the Patriots.

Week 10 Bye followed by the Jets at home and then seven against playoff and potential playoff teams..

I see an easy 9 win streak before the Bye Week.

But man, after the Bye, I only see them squeaking out 8 wins.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think things will be just fine. We had a good year last year. Take into account that almost everyone on our offense (skill positions) Jones...Agholor...Bourne...Stevenson...Henry..Smith were all 1st year players in our system. They should only get better together. We've always been able to plug and play at the O-Line. We will be just fine without Mason.(not sure where I read it..but he was our 4th best rated olineman. True or not????)

Defense we are younger and faster. Yeah... we are light on the leadership and knowledge department but you can be knowledgeable and smart and know what to expect but if your body is too old to execute the play(Hightower..Van Noy etc) what good are you really??? Another year with Barmore...just like with the o-line, the Patriots seem to find someone who steps up at DB. We will be ok without Jackson.

I think it's gonna be a great year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think things will be just fine. We had a good year last year. Take into account that almost everyone on our offense (skill positions) Jones...Agholor...Bourne...Stevenson...Henry..Smith were all 1st year players in our system. They should only get better together. We've always been able to plug and play at the O-Line. We will be just fine without Mason.(not sure where I read it..but he was our 4th best rated olineman. True or not????)

Defense we are younger and faster. Yeah... we are light on the leadership and knowledge department but you can be knowledgeable and smart and know what to expect but if your body is too old to execute the play(Hightower..Van Noy etc) what good are you really??? Another year with Barmore...just like with the o-line, the Patriots seem to find someone who steps up at DB. We will be ok without Jackson.

I think it's gonna be a great year.
I don't disagree that the offense should be better, I get your first year with a team can be problematic. I feel the run game will be a huge asset. Oddly enough I think the defense may be our torn Achilles heal. We will be competitive for sure but the Buff and Miami offense have the potential to be very explosive and if our D is suspect not sure the offense can keep up.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will be just fine without Mason.(not sure where I read it..but he was our 4th best rated olineman. True or not????)
Ratings don't always tell the full story. Each player has different expectations and responsibilities. An experienced player may have a responsibility of covering for other players. This could lead to their primary (more obvious) assignment being more compromised than another player who has just the one responsibility and (big and) is getting help (that may not always be visible). Even if help isn't needed the lower experienced guy only has the burden for the one job, where an experienced guy needs to process whether or not they need to do more.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am incapable of an honest opinion at this time of year!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be as positive as possible, but at this moment, there are just too many questions.

I reserve the right to change my opinion after the preseason or even after the BYE.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be as positive as possible, but at this moment, there are just too many questions.

I reserve the right to change my opinion after the preseason or even after the BYE.
Makes a lot of sense, we brought a lot of guys in last year that should have the system down that will show early on.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense. That's why we play the games instead of just voting!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see at least 11 wins. Think team will be much more focused this season. Last year they had their heads up in their asses most of the time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Sunday afternoon in mid-May. Temp here in NH was 93 yesterday and I moved more than a ton of furniture, tools and misc. stuff over a 12 hour period and barely broke a sweat. I could barely walklast night around 9:00 pm but it's abit early for that kind of heat. Of course the humidity was around 33%.

Anyway, Here's where my Patriots 7-10 season reasoning comes from in my OPINION.

@MIA - Changes everywhere, new coaching, new schemes. Heat AND HUMIDITY. Pats lose a very close on. 0-1

@ PIT - Steelers most likely will have Mitch starting. Never had much success against the BB defense. Pats win. 1-1

BAL - Lamar Jackson is in a contract year. Will want revenge for 2021. Ravens get a lategame FG and Pats run out of time 1-2

@GB - Packers are extremely tough at home. Lazard is not Adams. Pats lose another close one. 1-3

DET - Lions still have Goff under center. Pats win big at home. 2-3

@ CLE - Deshaun may still be on suspension and heaven knows if Mayfield will be there. Pats get even on the season. 3-3

CHI - Justin vs Mac. Bears don't have a ton of weapons. Patriots win at home again. 4-3

@NYJ - Jets have cranked it up in the draft, Can those guys play NFL football? Jets get a sneaky win. 4-4

IND - Colts couldn't get Wentz to play and he's gone. They traded for Matt Ryan and the old Falcon would like nothing more that to finally beat the Patriots. Especially at Gillette. 4-5

BYE

NYJ - Hello Jets. Payback is a bitch and Patriots crush Zach and the green slime. 5-5

@MIN - Turkey Day and first of 4 Prime Time in a row. Vikings have a ton of talent. Can the coach get it together? Pats Lose a nailbiter. 5-6

BUF - Sunday Night. The Bills are just getting stronger and the Patriots will get whacked. 5-7

@AZ - Monday Night. Patriots and Cards will teeter-totter all night but in the end, the Cards will keep Mac out of the EZ. 5-8

@LV - Second week out west and another Sunday Night. Josh will want to show BB that he can win without him. Josh has already created early tension by bring one his boy toys out to the strip from Foxboro. Hello Jarrett. Bill will not allow a loss. 6-8

CIN - Too many guns for the patriots' defense. Tough loss. 6-9

MIA - Hey bitches. We had to play in the mushy air at the start. Welcome to the cold stuff that cracks men's nutz. 7-9

@BUF - The Bills will be comfortably in first place but McDermott is an ass. He'll play the starters for the first half and will cost him Josh Allen who will get a serious leg injury trying to snag a sideline first down. Patriots lose on a lst second FG. Bills suffer a huge loss and kiss the post season farewell. Final 7-10

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Sunday afternoon in mid-May. Temp here in NH was 93 yesterday and I moved more than a ton of furniture, tools and misc. stuff over a 12 hour period and barely broke a sweat. I could barely walklast night around 9:00 pm but it's abit early for that kind of heat. Of course the humidity was around 33%.

Anyway, Here's where my Patriots 7-10 season reasoning comes from in my OPINION.

@MIA - Changes everywhere, new coaching, new schemes. Heat AND HUMIDITY. Pats lose a very close on. 0-1

@ PIT - Steelers most likely will have Mitch starting. Never had much success against the BB defense. Pats win. 1-1

BAL - Lamar Jackson is in a contract year. Will want revenge for 2021. Ravens get a lategame FG and Pats run out of time 1-2

@GB - Packers are extremely tough at home. Lazard is not Adams. Pats lose another close one. 1-3

DET - Lions still have Goff under center. Pats win big at home. 2-3

@ CLE - Deshaun may still be on suspension and heaven knows if Mayfield will be there. Pats get even on the season. 3-3

CHI - Justin vs Mac. Bears don't have a ton of weapons. Patriots win at home again. 4-3

@NYJ - Jets have cranked it up in the draft, Can those guys play NFL football? Jets get a sneaky win. 4-4

IND - Colts couldn't get Wentz to play and he's gone. They traded for Matt Ryan and the old Falcon would like nothing more that to finally beat the Patriots. Especially at Gillette. 4-5

BYE

NYJ - Hello Jets. Payback is a bitch and Patriots crush Zach and the green slime. 5-5

@MIN - Turkey Day and first of 4 Prime Time in a row. Vikings have a ton of talent. Can the coach get it together? Pats Lose a nailbiter. 5-6

BUF - Sunday Night. The Bills are just getting stronger and the Patriots will get whacked. 5-7

@AZ - Monday Night. Patriots and Cards will teeter-totter all night but in the end, the Cards will keep Mac out of the EZ. 5-8

@LV - Second week out west and another Sunday Night. Josh will want to show BB that he can win without him. Josh has already created early tension by bring one his boy toys out to the strip from Foxboro. Hello Jarrett. Bill will not allow a loss. 6-8

CIN - Too many guns for the patriots' defense. Tough loss. 6-9

MIA - Hey bitches. We had to play in the mushy air at the start. Welcome to the cold stuff that cracks men's nutz. 7-9

@BUF - The Bills will be comfortably in first place but McDermott is an ass. He'll play the starters for the first half and will cost him Josh Allen who will get a serious leg injury trying to snag a sideline first down. Patriots lose on a lst second FG. Bills suffer a huge loss and kiss the post season farewell. Final 7-10
You can't predict a loss to the Jets. You can't. I'm not saying the Jets can't win, just that you can't predict it. They have not proven anything beyond having the perception a of good draft. That alone destroys the credibility of everything you wrote.

This isn't a prediction, it's a story and it seems like a story written by a hater.

My wife got in the habit of making arguably the work mash potatoes ever. She would not pay attention to the potatoes, take them off when she was tired of watching them, not mash them hardly at all (of course she couldn't mash them, they weren't full cooked), then barely season them. When I complained she said "That's the way I like them" with a defiant tone....

Call this "your opinion" all you like. That's as credible as my wife's "this is how I like them" statement.

Last edited: