• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots Rumors and Rumors of Rumors 2023

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all ready to get your doors blown off???

I don't know the sourse of this supposed thing or if it's hypothetical daydream.

1. Patriots draft an OT at #14 AND COMPLETE THE D4RAFT.

2. On Monday BB makes an offer to Lamar, but not before he and Josh McDaniel have completed a deal.

3. The Ravens get the Patriots and the Raiders first round picks in 2024.

4. The Raiders get Mac Jones.

Don't ask me what the contract numbers are or how Jackson get fitted under the cap. I don't have a f*ckin' clue.
WTF? Is this some shit you just made up BK? How can you not know if it's a link or something you made up, that makes zero sense. I get that we are all bored but you have to know this about to start a shit storm with certain posters.

Either way, I cannot not BB doing any of this.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on an ESPN program this morning that I was watching after I watched a taped program of UCONN's win last night.

It was so bizarre that I wrote a couple of notes to make sure I didn't screw up what he was saying. Then he talked about the Colts making a move to cut this off and sign Jackson. SO I thought I'd post it and get everyone's thoughts if this thing was even close to being true.

Right now I have electricians, contractors, tile guys going in and out of my bedroom/office trying to install a new shower after tearing out a 40 gallon soaking tub. I don't have time to sit around and make up shit.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on an ESPN program this morning that I was watching after I watched a taped program of UCONN's win last night.

It was so bizarre that I wrote a couple of notes to make sure I didn't screw up what he was saying. Then he talked about the Colts making a move to cut this off and sign Jackson. SO I thought I'd post it and get everyone's thoughts if this thing was even close to being true.

Right now I have electricians, contractors, tile guys going in and out of my bedroom/office trying to install a new shower after tearing out a 40 gallon soaking tub. I don't have time to sit around and make up shit.
OKay it just came off as really odd. When you stated "I don't know the sourse of this supposed thing or if it's hypothetical daydream." not sure how you thought people would take that.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know the sourse of this supposed thing or if it's hypothetical daydream.

2. On Monday BB makes an offer to Lamar, but not before he and Josh McDaniel have completed a deal.

Don't ask me what the contract numbers are or how Jackson get fitted under the cap. I don't have a f*ckin' clue.
Uhm....No.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just caught the very end of NFL Live on ESPN.

I was transfixed. They were actually discussing what is going on at the Owner's Meeting in Phoenix.

ESPN is reporting that the Patriots and Ravens are discussing Mac Jones for Lamar Jackson plus other parts and pieces that remain to be seen, heard, known.

The four people on the show were screeching over each other when the show was cut and ESPN went to "Around the Horn".

No one, nowhere is reporting, discussing or saying anything. I don't know if they were just trying to create something or they actually know that something is going on. If this isn't bullshit, I'm sure that something will break very quick.

Bill has totally FUCKED Jones, period! First season pretty good success then totally set him up for failure sophomore year and during off season this year fucking with him more

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then Mac calls TB(Formerly12) to get the scoop on which Garoppolo buttons to push, TB(Formerly12) sends Mac a burner phone for constant communication on the topic....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill has totally FUCKED Jones, period! First season pretty good success then totally set him up for failure sophomore year and during off season this year fucking with him more
I agree that he fucked him last year but this offseason he is making strides IMO. Signed BOB that could be huge, Parker in year two should improve, signed Ju Ju which at this time I feel is a toss, we inked Gisecki who is good IMO. Shored up the O Line a bit and hired an O Line coach and James Robinson is a good RB.

Plus he as the draft. I don't feel he fucked him in the offseason.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Is this some shit you just made up BK? How can you not know if it's a link or something you made up, that makes zero sense. I get that we are all bored but you have to know this about to start a shit storm with certain posters.

I woke up in a good mood.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm off to the hospital, My head exploded from all the reply possibilities...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that he fucked him last year but this offseason he is making strides IMO. Signed BOB that could be huge, Parker in year two should improve, signed Ju Ju which at this time I feel is a toss, we inked Gisecki who is good IMO. Shored up the O Line a bit and hired an O Line coach and James Robinson is a good RB.

Plus he as the draft. I don't feel he fucked him in the offseason.

I should have put in a disclaimer - IF he trades him and the fact that there are multiple reports BB is unhappy with Mac for not likely how last year went... I am still out on the draft as I doubt BB will do anything to actually help Jones

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have put in a disclaimer - IF he trades him and the fact that there are multiple reports BB is unhappy with Mac for not likely how last year went... I am still out on the draft as I doubt BB will do anything to actually help Jones
Wll if BB is mad at Mac that shit is on BB. People were pissing and moaning about how Mac reacted last year and I suspect that is what drew BBs ire. But coach put him in that position. I read where plays were coming in so late there was no time to adjust the blocking schemes or audible. And when Mac asked Matt P for an explanation he could not get one. Last year Mac was set up to fail, at his age I would hope BB would man enough to admit that shit was on him

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wll if BB is mad at Mac that shit is on BB. People were pissing and moaning about how Mac reacted last year and I suspect that is what drew BBs ire. But coach put him in that position. I read where plays were coming in so late there was no time to adjust the blocking schemes or audible. And when Mac asked Matt P for an explanation he could not get one. Last year Mac was set up to fail, at his age I would hope BB would man enough to admit that shit was on him

exactly! BB has fucked Mac.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This and how else would anyone expect a type A competitive leader to react? If it were your work place and all your work looked like crap because the only resources you had were flawed, then you never knew any due dates until the day things were due, wouldn't you be prone to acting like a whiney little biatch?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This and how else would anyone expect a type A competitive leader to react? If it were your work place and all your work looked like crap because the only resources you had were flawed, then you never knew any due dates until the day things were due, wouldn't you be prone to acting like a whiney little biatch?
Exactly. Mac was frustrated, the offense was frustrated, hell how BB was not boggles the mind. But I do feel he is trying to right the ship

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes last year. I think we agree on that, this year is yet to be determined

Well with this report and BBs history at the draft.... It's not trending in a good way... Hopefully Bill proves us wrong