• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE got away with one...again.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like NE had an illegal FG formation on the blocked FG last Sunday. You can't have more than 6 players on one side of the line. Something didn't seem right, the announcers didn't say a peep and obviously the refs didn't say jack. If called it would have been a first down for the Fins instead of down 7 on the blocked return. Homer wonders why Fins fans are so worried about playing in NE...well it's hard enough to play a good team but when you have to worry about this kind of crap it sure doesn't make it any easier. No matter how you shake it key play missed that could have changed the game as the first half was tight. How on earth does NE keep getting away with this stuff???

Miami Dolphins argue New England Patriots' field goal block came from illegal formation - NFL - SI.com

http://dolphinstruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/33311.jpg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stuff just blows me away I'm not even sure what to think anymore. How does this team continue to not only get away with this shit but continue to have the balls to do it? It feel like every other day somethings up....ah well it is obviously about the patriots I concede!

Come to think of it aren't all scoring plays supposed to be reviewed? If so how do you miss that there were linemen uncovered?

Last edited by a moderator:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the final score 41-13? How many of these uncalled illegal formations on blocked FGs were there?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-If that one call was made the Dolphins would have not loss by 28-

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, okay. So blown calls aren't important and we don't discuss them when it favors the Pats.

I keep forgetting.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, okay. So blown calls aren't important and we don't discuss them when it favors the Pats.

I keep forgetting.

HD, the Fins would have needed about 1,250 of those calls for it to actually affect the scoreboard.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep forgetting.

Noooo... because we cannot blame the refs for anything, and even if they blow calls heavily in favour of one team, the other team would have lost anyway and it is whining - especially when the refs make the errors in the first 55 minutes of the game. Except when you are the Cards or Seahawks...

The officiating this season has been absolutely horrendous. The calls missed are stunning, and seriously make you wonder what these stripes are looking at.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
705827.jpg

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like NE had an illegal FG formation on the blocked FG last Sunday. You can't have more than 6 players on one side of the line. Something didn't seem right, the announcers didn't say a peep and obviously the refs didn't say jack. If called it would have been a first down for the Fins instead of down 7 on the blocked return. Homer wonders why Fins fans are so worried about playing in NE...well it's hard enough to play a good team but when you have to worry about this kind of crap it sure doesn't make it any easier. No matter how you shake it key play missed that could have changed the game as the first half was tight. How on earth does NE keep getting away with this stuff???

Miami Dolphins argue New England Patriots' field goal block came from illegal formation - NFL - SI.com

http://dolphinstruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/33311.jpg

The same way the Seattle secondary gets away with illegal contact/defensive holding/defensive pass interference, or some O-lines get away with consistent blatant holding. As long as the refs are not calling it, keep doing it.

And Bill B will probably have someone looking at how incompetent the officiating crews are, and play right into it. And Bill probably has some dirty pics on Roger Goodell as well...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same way the Seattle secondary gets away with illegal contact/defensive holding/defensive pass interference, or some O-lines get away with consistent blatant holding. As long as the refs are not calling it, keep doing it.

And Bill B will probably have someone looking at how incompetent the officiating crews are, and play right into it. And Bill probably has some dirty pics on Roger Goodell as well...

WTF?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon we will be linking all current bombings around the world to Belichek. Hammer were you in Philadelphia this week?

Hammer you still have not linked jets stolen play book to Pats. C'mon, someone must have seem Mangini,s car on I 95

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stuff just blows me away I'm not even sure what to think anymore. How does this team continue to not only get away with this shit but continue to have the balls to do it? It feel like every other day somethings up....ah well it is obviously about the patriots I concede!

Come to think of it aren't all scoring plays supposed to be reviewed? If so how do you miss that there were linemen uncovered?

So you think the NFL and the officials are all in on the Patriots winning?

I like it! The fix is IN! Arizona baby!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are blown calls in every single game. Get over it fucking fin whiner!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who thought I might have been a bit harsh on the Dolphins fans, I present you................