• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE got away with one...again.

TheCardiak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are the third best team in penalty differential. Having their opponents called for 265 more penalty yards then them

Patriots are the third WORST team in penalty differential. Having their opponents called for 293 LESS penalty yards then them.

Penalties is not what keeps the Patriots in the hunt every year and the Dolphins dwelling in the cellar.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are the 5th most penalized team in the nfl with 110 penalties for -982 yards
Dolphins are the 2nd least penalized team in the nfl with 69 penalties for -541 yards

I wonder who gets away with more uncalled penalties?

109 of those came from hard hitting but undisciplined ex seahawk Browner

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL @ Patriots fans denying their cheating ways.

How is what the refs call and not call cheating? But you bet you ass they cheated and won, maybe Lions so take a cue and see what playing 17 games is like

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to actually be more than 6 players on the line of scrimmage to one side for it to be a penalty. The photo you posted shows only 6 not seven on the line of scrimmage. The player marked as #9 in the pic you posted is in a standing position and off the line of scrimmage.

Do you ever even actually look at your own links?

False the Fins already sent this to the league. The 8th guy is in the middle but not close enough to cover the center or that would be a penalty to..or the refs would have had to move him like last time they did for NE. You then have an unbalanced FG line of 7 guys which is illegal as you have to have at least 5 guys on the other side. What do you not understand?

Homer I'm not worried about the block it wouldn't matter as it was a dead ball foul Fins ball 1st down or any team in that position.

If this happened to the pats no one would care that the refs completely F'd it up? Give me a break I heard nothing but whining about the call in the Diego game when it was judgmental and the league said it was illegal. This is cut and dried yet you argue...ridiculous only makes you look foolish.

depraved

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,130.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't it obvious by now. it is a conspiracy to have NE in the super bowl and win it this year. I can't believe people do not see this.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't it obvious by now. it is a conspiracy to have NE in the super bowl and win it this year. I can't believe people do not see this.

:lol: @ conspiracy..

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False the Fins already sent this to the league. The 8th guy is in the middle but not close enough to cover the center or that would be a penalty to..or the refs would have had to move him like last time they did for NE. You then have an unbalanced FG line of 7 guys which is illegal as you have to have at least 5 guys on the other side. What do you not understand?

Homer I'm not worried about the block it wouldn't matter as it was a dead ball foul Fins ball 1st down or any team in that position.

If this happened to the pats no one would care that the refs completely F'd it up? Give me a break I heard nothing but whining about the call in the Diego game when it was judgmental and the league said it was illegal. This is cut and dried yet you argue...ridiculous only makes you look foolish.

So I took another peak at the pic he posted and yup, there are only 6 men on the offensive right side of the line, the so called 7th man is not on the line. Being on that side of the field doesn't count for it to be a penalty, he has to actually be on the line. There are only 6 defensive down lineman to the offensive right side of the center.

They can send it in all they want, that by default doesn't mean anything. The league will rule and I'm sure it will be what the rules say, which is no more than 6 ON THE LINE.:lame:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[B said:
TheCardiak[/B];6062735]Dolphins are the third best team in penalty differential. Having their opponents called for 265 more penalty yards then them

Patriots are the third WORST team in penalty differential. Having their opponents called for 293 LESS penalty yards then them.

Penalties is not what keeps the Patriots in the hunt every year and the Dolphins dwelling in the cellar.

Welcome, TheCardiak, enjoy SportsHoopla.

I don't know why the Dolphins fans are acting so butt-hurt. They were predicting a Patriots win anyways!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my new pet goat. I named him FyerFinFan.

Cuzco_Stubborn.jpg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, TheCardiak, enjoy SportsHoopla.

I don't know why the Dolphins fans are acting so butt-hurt. They were predicting a Patriots win anyways!

Wow what you guys will do to defend anything illegal the pats do...must have a complex or something. Read below from NFL.com. This actually should have been a 15 yard penalty and first down.

New NFL rules: Overloading line restriction will protect linemen - NFL.com

Sorry but you guys are Riiitards! Although it is pretty entertaining reading the crap that you type....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your not watching your Phins play but NE and see how many no calls. WTF?

I'm actually flipping between the games but severely hung over so not really seeing much of anything...Xmas party last night! :doh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually flipping between the games but severely hung over so not really seeing much of anything...Xmas party last night! :doh:

Gotta keep drinking bite that dog back

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Party ended at 6am dog was bit more than once...I'd be hammered if I sniffed a bottle right now! Good times! Your boys are in a fight today so are mine.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Party ended at 6am dog was bit more than once...I'd be hammered if I sniffed a bottle right now! Good times! Your boys are in a fight today so are mine.

Sure are Pats tackling is awful today