• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like the entire nfc east schedule is soft though.

Get the afc south which is no longer a good division and nfc north which isn't that good either.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw their SOS, forgot about that until you mentioned it. Plus, Dallas may fall back to 9-8 or so. Maybe 10-7....but I think the Eagles win the East.

Heck, with Washington's defense and a better QB in Wentz (than Heinicke).....they could compete with Dallas for 2nd place.
Wentz is an interesting wild card. He has exceptional ability and I don’t know how he got lost. This is likely his last chance. How he responds could be a compelling follow this season. I will always respect the dude for his role in my one and only Lombardi. I hope he doesn’t get the Simmons treatment when he returns.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like the entire nfc east schedule is soft though.

Get the afc south which is no longer a good division and nfc north which isn't that good either.
Was gonna say this in response to your first post. This is a product of bad divisions meeting bad divisions X 2 in the schedule carousel. But that’s on paper. Things change so quickly in the NFL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna say this in response to your first post. This is a product of bad divisions meeting bad divisions X 2 in the schedule carousel. But that’s on paper. Things change so quickly in the NFL

The calculation I just looked at had the NFC East teams with the 4 easiest schedules in the league.

And this one actually had Dallas and Washington tied for easiest.

Things change from year to year for sure.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess some people will be eating crow with salt and pepper next season.

mr-bean-rowan-atkinson.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saban is right in that, they are going to need to do something to reign in NIL. He's not the only one to criticize NIL. Hell, my Trojans appear to have benefitted as much as anyone in the country from NIL and Lincoln Riley has said they're going to have to make some changes.

But he was waaaaaaayyyy out of line to call out another school like that. I don't blame Jimbo for firing back.

But Jimbo went a little far himself with the "Go dig into how God did his deal"/talk to guys who have coached for him line. I mean, Jimbo worked for him, so why not spill what he knows?

Last edited: