• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe the Bengals won that division
They were the only one that showed.
Ravens - some of the worst injury luck I’ve ever seen starting with training camp
Steelers - Ben got old in a hurry. This was seen in their late season collapse last season.
Browns - just choked and shit the bed

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wonder how long till he blows his 20 mill net worth.
Will be interesting to see what he was pissed over

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see what he was pussed over
I’m betting incentives. I bet his o yard total today because he had a combined 1 million dollars worth of attainable incentives for catches, receiving yards, TDs. I saw on my ESPN app that he was stuck on 5 targets for quite a while. He likely convinced himself that there was some conspiracy by the Bucs to not want to pay him and he lost his shit. That’s my guess.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m betting incentives. I bet his o yard total today because he had a combined 1 million dollars worth of attainable incentives for catches, receiving yards, TDs. I saw on my ESPN app that he was stuck on 5 targets for quite a while. He likely convinced himself that there was some conspiracy by the Bucs to not want to pay him and he lost his shit. That’s my guess.
He had a few yards but not many. Yeah guessing he thought they were going to lose the game and he could make it about not throwing to him as the reason. Then they win without him lol.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for certain, the Dallas Cowboys can’t handle prosperity.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the only one that showed.
Ravens - some of the worst injury luck I’ve ever seen starting with training camp
Steelers - Ben got old in a hurry. This was seen in their late season collapse last season.
Browns - just choked and shit the bed
wow. Have to say it's funny you used injuries for the Ravens but not the Browns....along with Covid.

This has nothing to do with the Browns, but when it came to injuries and Covid not sure anyone in the NFL had more good luck there than the Bengals did. Cannot think of anyone of significance they lost to injury or Covid.

Props to them, though, for handling their business against the hottest team in the league.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for certain, the Dallas Cowboys can’t handle prosperity.
There are two levels of success in my mind in an NFL season.
Ultimate success - only happened once; the Eagles winning the Super Bowl
Acceptable success - the Dallas Cowboys don’t win the Super Bowl

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. Have to say it's funny you used injuries for the Ravens but not the Browns....along with Covid.

This has nothing to do with the Browns, but when it came to injuries and Covid not sure anyone in the NFL had more good luck there than the Bengals did. Cannot think of anyone of significance they lost to injury or Covid.

Props to them, though, for handling their business against the hottest team in the league.
Managing Covid and buy in from the team in that regard isn’t luck. The Browns have absolutely underachieved. They were underachieving when they were healthy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they're a good team.

Have a good young QB and a stud WR in Chase and a quality #2 in Higgins and a talented young RB in Mixon and have a good defense.
The Bungles have been here before but they never seem to build on that special season and follow up success with more success.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Managing Covid and buy in from the team in that regard isn’t luck. The Browns have absolutely underachieved. They were underachieving when they were healthy.
In fact, there is definitely a lot of luck (or happenstance if you prefer) in getting Covid or not.

Overall I'd say the Browns underachieved a lot this year....though not sure the last time they were healthy. Their QB got hurt week 2 and that's an important position. Was his poor play due to that injury? Probably....but I don't think we'll know how much until next season. Will he be our opening day QB? Guessing yes, but wont be shocked if he isn't.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, there is definitely a lot of luck (or happenstance if you prefer) in getting Covid or not.

Overall I'd say the Browns underachieved a lot this year....though not sure the last time they were healthy. Their QB got hurt week 2 and that's an important position. Was his poor play due to that injury? Probably....but I don't think we'll know how much until next season. Will he be our opening day QB? Guessing yes, but wont be shocked if he isn't.
That’s just an excuse. If he puts on the pads he’s expected to go out and perform. Teams are doing a great job managing Covid. Last year the Seahawks didn’t have a single case. It’s about what these franchises have done to mitigate the risk and the buy in of the players staying away from situations where they are more vulnerable and that’s often to the level of great personal sacrifice for the team. To call it just unlucky diminishes the sacrifice and hard work others have committed to in order to avoid issues on a grand scale.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s just an excuse. If he puts on the pads he’s expected to go out and perform. Teams are doing a great job managing Covid. Last year the Seahawks didn’t have a single case. It’s about what these franchises have done to mitigate the risk and the buy in of the players staying away from situations where they are more vulnerable and that’s often to the level of great personal sacrifice for the team. To call it just unlucky diminishes the sacrifice and hard work others have committed to in order to avoid issues on a grand scale.
It's a fact. Not an excuse. He was injured and that's not debatable. Even missed time for the injury.

I call it unlucky because it is, in fact, unlucky....at least you have no way to know it's anything but. I know people who have been reckless and never gotten Covid and some taking all the measures to avoid who have gotten the illness. Confident in saying you do, too. One guy gets it and brings it back to his position room certainly luck or bad luck is involved (or at least not skill) if his teammates get it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i have this right, a Saints win and a rams win get the saints in assuming the vikings lose tonight

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing your entire oline except the RG, WR 1, and TE 1 as well.

I dont think Hill is a starter but it isn't fair to judge him on what he's working with this season. He just need to play mistake free football and lean on the defense.