• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is reminiscent of AB to the Bucs to play the role of 3rd option. We will have to see if OBJ can humble himself like AB did. At the same time, Stafford doesn’t command a room like TB12 does.
Yep as far as situation, no doubt. AB is a great route runner, OBJ not so much...I guess having Woods and Kupp alongside, he won't have to do much.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep as far as situation, no doubt. AB is a great route runner, OBJ not so much...I guess having Woods and Kupp alongside, he won't have to do much.
actually heard a Pittsburgh reporter say when AB was there he and Ben could know what the other wanted and would break off routes. But said he was told each time he joined TB that was not gonna fly with him. You run the route you are told to run....or you wont play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually heard a Pittsburgh reporter say when AB was there he and Ben could know what the other wanted and would break off routes. But said he was told each time he joined TB that was not gonna fly with him. You run the route you are told to run....or you wont play.
Yeah if your QB and WR are on the same page, sure. OBJ dancing around like he is doing the mamba. But honestly OBJ and AB which their situation is the same in a way, AB is and was so much better. AB will be in the HOF (unless he doesn't get voted in bc of likeness). OBJ won't be in the conversation, dude fell off the map but I will have to say he is just very injury prone. AB was a guy always on the field. 6 straight seasons 14+ games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if your QB and WR are on the same page, sure. OBJ dancing around like he is doing the mamba. But honestly OBJ and AB which their situation is the same in a way, AB is and was so much better. AB will be in the HOF (unless he doesn't get voted in bc of likeness). OBJ won't be in the conversation, dude fell off the map but I will have to say he is just very injury prone. AB was a guy always on the field. 6 straight seasons 14+ games.
No doubt about all of that.......OBJ had 1-2 great seasons, a couple good ones and is living a lot off of 1 catch. Eli won 2 SBs without him, not 1 playoff game with him (and OBJ was awful in his 1 playoff game)

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna be interesting this Sunday...

#GoChiefs
American Football GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try....LOL.

Never said easy win....nice try putting words in another person's mouth.

Didn't you say a couple of days ago the Raiders will win it all this season? :heh: 4:20 was just a couple of minutes ago so I might have made that up. But I don't remember.

#cottonmouth

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,869.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ordered NBA league pass. Four months for $49.75.
I use to order that every year but I can’t stay up at night to watch the games