• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Locked down the other guard. Besides Tretter OL is getting locked down. Verdict still on Conklin past '22
easily the best guard combo in the league.

the whole offensive scheme is so crucially based on great guards that are smart, athletic, can pull and make adjustments in regards to the zone blocking scheme.

Bitonio and Teller are easily the best guard combo in the the NFL. Investing OBJ's money into these guys is a great move.

still gotta sign Baker and Ward eventually- though both have their 5th year options next year so its not yet imperative.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easily the best guard combo in the league.

the whole offensive scheme is so crucially based on great guards that are smart, athletic, can pull and make adjustments in regards to the zone blocking scheme.

Bitonio and Teller are easily the best guard combo in the the NFL. Investing OBJ's money into these guys is a great move.

still gotta sign Baker and Ward eventually- though both have their 5th year options next year so its not yet imperative.
If you've never seen this it explains their philosophy of building a roster. check out 2nd from bottom on left. They are also exceptional and still follow these guidelines with the cap. Did so back with the Osweiler deal and more recently OBJ. This was created when he first joined the organization.

241806309_142943031361800_887676371575493059_n.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew there was a big difference but didn't realize it was this drastic. Nobody misses you OhhBJ

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lot of pressure on the Rams now. It’s Super Bowl champs or bust after they made the deal for Miller and have now taken on OBJ.
I mean that is a bigger risk than people want to believe. LA already has a great passing attack, those are targets that Kupp or Woods won't get. Kupp right now is one of the best in the league. I could be wrong but I see this either going great or going downhill quickly.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lot of pressure on the Rams now. It’s Super Bowl champs or bust after they made the deal for Miller and have now taken on OBJ.
Yep...and guess as a fan I'd like the approach (based on where they currently stand) as pretty sure they have very few top picks the next couple seasons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean that is a bigger risk than people want to believe. LA already has a great passing attack, those are targets that Kupp or Woods won't get. Kupp right now is one of the best in the league. I could be wrong but I see this either going great or going downhill quickly.
Right.....OBJ running the wrong route will mess up their routes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is reminiscent of AB to the Bucs to play the role of 3rd option. We will have to see if OBJ can humble himself like AB did. At the same time, Stafford doesn’t command a room like TB12 does.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...and guess as a fan I'd like the approach (based on where they currently stand) as pretty sure they have very few top picks the next couple seasons.
Who he’s really taking targets away from is Van Jefferson or Tyler Higbee. It’s actually a low risk add. If he is uncooperative or he isn’t where he’s supposed to be on play concepts he’s easily discarded to the bench.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who he’s really taking targets away from is Van Jefferson or Tyler Higbee. It’s actually a low risk add. If he is uncooperative or he isn’t where he’s supposed to be on play concepts he’s easily discarded to the bench.
That's how I'd see it. Like bringing in the NBA guy on a vet minimum deal after he gets bought out. If he's bogging down the O they can always bench or release him.