• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My niece is there with her husband and kids. Think it's a suburb of Dallas.

Oldest sister and her husband about to move there and retire from CA. Be closer to the daughter and grandkids.

Think my other niece is going to move there with her son still at home once the divorce is final.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Berhalther.

Red card or not, this team has enough talent to get a draw vs Panama

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crazy night/morning for me. I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a deer stand but I was hunting for a snake. I see it crawling along a field so I shoot and kill it. I walk up to the snake but when I get there, its no longer a snake but a dead cat. And for some reason my Mom is there upset about the dead cat and I'm just really confused because I can't figure out where the snake went and I wake up. Now this morning I'm doing my usual routine getting ready for work, etc. I'm getting ready to leave when I get a call from my Mom and she's crying and distraught. Apparently one of the neighborhood stray cats was under her car, she didn't know it, and accidentally ran over it when she was headed out to the grocery. So I drive by my parents place to take care of it and it gets even crazier. The cat has the exact same markings as the one from my dream. I swear I've never seen that cat before either (there's probably 10 on their street, animal control supposedly sets traps and spays/neuters but it must not be helping because they are everywhere). That's wild, right? To have that dream and then those events happen literally hours later is some off the wall shit. If I'm gonna dream stuff the foretells the future, why can't it be something useful like lottery numbers?
It’s not off the wall. But it is wild.

I’d like there to be a thread on this phenomena.