• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Oilers do pull this off, what a way to snap the 30 year drought of a Canadian team winning the cup.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t pull the trigger but I came close to putting 100 on the oilers at 15-1 when they were down 3-0. It just seemed like the odds should have been higher so I didn’t bet it.

I'm mad at myself for not doing the same, Feels like 3-0 isn't all that hard to comeback from in hockey

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they leave the same line out there for the last 5 minutes?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crazy night/morning for me. I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a deer stand but I was hunting for a snake. I see it crawling along a field so I shoot and kill it. I walk up to the snake but when I get there, its no longer a snake but a dead cat. And for some reason my Mom is there upset about the dead cat and I'm just really confused because I can't figure out where the snake went and I wake up. Now this morning I'm doing my usual routine getting ready for work, etc. I'm getting ready to leave when I get a call from my Mom and she's crying and distraught. Apparently one of the neighborhood stray cats was under her car, she didn't know it, and accidentally ran over it when she was headed out to the grocery. So I drive by my parents place to take care of it and it gets even crazier. The cat has the exact same markings as the one from my dream. I swear I've never seen that cat before either (there's probably 10 on their street, animal control supposedly sets traps and spays/neuters but it must not be helping because they are everywhere). That's wild, right? To have that dream and then those events happen literally hours later is some off the wall shit. If I'm gonna dream stuff the foretells the future, why can't it be something useful like lottery numbers?

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crazy night/morning for me. I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a deer stand but I was hunting for a snake. I see it crawling along a field so I shoot and kill it. I walk up to the snake but when I get there, its no longer a snake but a dead cat. And for some reason my Mom is there upset about the dead cat and I'm just really confused because I can't figure out where the snake went and I wake up. Now this morning I'm doing my usual routine getting ready for work, etc. I'm getting ready to leave when I get a call from my Mom and she's crying and distraught. Apparently one of the neighborhood stray cats was under her car, she didn't know it, and accidentally ran over it when she was headed out to the grocery. So I drive by my parents place to take care of it and it gets even crazier. The cat has the exact same markings as the one from my dream. I swear I've never seen that cat before either (there's probably 10 on their street, animal control supposedly sets traps and spays/neuters but it must not be helping because they are everywhere). That's wild, right? To have that dream and then those events happen literally hours later is some off the wall shit. If I'm gonna dream stuff the foretells the future, why can't it be something useful like lottery numbers?
I was gonna post if you saw 5 white numbers followed by a red number but read til the end lol