• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up quickly on Your Honor, but because some here highly recommended it decided to give it another whirl.

Glad I did.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crazy night/morning for me. I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a deer stand but I was hunting for a snake. I see it crawling along a field so I shoot and kill it. I walk up to the snake but when I get there, its no longer a snake but a dead cat. And for some reason my Mom is there upset about the dead cat and I'm just really confused because I can't figure out where the snake went and I wake up. Now this morning I'm doing my usual routine getting ready for work, etc. I'm getting ready to leave when I get a call from my Mom and she's crying and distraught. Apparently one of the neighborhood stray cats was under her car, she didn't know it, and accidentally ran over it when she was headed out to the grocery. So I drive by my parents place to take care of it and it gets even crazier. The cat has the exact same markings as the one from my dream. I swear I've never seen that cat before either (there's probably 10 on their street, animal control supposedly sets traps and spays/neuters but it must not be helping because they are everywhere). That's wild, right? To have that dream and then those events happen literally hours later is some off the wall shit. If I'm gonna dream stuff the foretells the future, why can't it be something useful like lottery numbers?

BURN THE WITCH!!

:lm:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great show
loving it.

semi Spoiler to anyone watching so stop now......but I'm at the point where they just killed the gas station attendant and dumped him in the water. any idea if ends after 2 seasons or might there be a season 3?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crazy night/morning for me. I had a dream last night where I was sitting in a deer stand but I was hunting for a snake. I see it crawling along a field so I shoot and kill it. I walk up to the snake but when I get there, its no longer a snake but a dead cat. And for some reason my Mom is there upset about the dead cat and I'm just really confused because I can't figure out where the snake went and I wake up. Now this morning I'm doing my usual routine getting ready for work, etc. I'm getting ready to leave when I get a call from my Mom and she's crying and distraught. Apparently one of the neighborhood stray cats was under her car, she didn't know it, and accidentally ran over it when she was headed out to the grocery. So I drive by my parents place to take care of it and it gets even crazier. The cat has the exact same markings as the one from my dream. I swear I've never seen that cat before either (there's probably 10 on their street, animal control supposedly sets traps and spays/neuters but it must not be helping because they are everywhere). That's wild, right? To have that dream and then those events happen literally hours later is some off the wall shit. If I'm gonna dream stuff the foretells the future, why can't it be something useful like lottery numbers?
This is fucking wild.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had a colonoscopy, Wamy?

I can see this is gonna be a shitty conversation. :heh:

Yep last year got the two for one. I hate-hate-hate whoever created that awful movi cocktail you gotta drink before the procedure.

Earlier this year I had another endoscopy.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see this is gonna be a shitty conversation. :heh:

Yep last year got the two for one. I hate-hate-hate whoever created that awful movi cocktail you gotta drink before the procedure.

Earlier this year I had another endoscopy.
The prep wasn't that bad....just like a restroom visit or 2 or 3 after eating Taco Hell....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one a year later? Dr said I was good for another 10 years.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think he said the other was an endoscopy...that one goes down the throat.

Guessing that's good news if they said wait another 10 years and nothing concerning was fond.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The endoscopy. The easier one. It was just outta caution because last year the doctor said he saw something he didn't like. But this year it was clean. He didn't see anything odd.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loving it.

semi Spoiler to anyone watching so stop now......but I'm at the point where they just killed the gas station attendant and dumped him in the water. any idea if ends after 2 seasons or might there be a season 3?
Prior to season 2 they made it seem like this would be the last season but following the season they made season 3 seem possible

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Rick Marshall (Spencer Milligan), another piece of my childhood has moved on...

8fced88a2953bb463fc43da0098a4559.jpg