• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL not a single meaningful player plays preseason for exactly this reason
Yep. And that’s why they’re talking more games because in their season ticket packages the preseason games are forced purchases the consumer really doesn’t want but takes because they want access to the 8-9 regular season home games and the chance to buy playoff tickets.
This is a weird take for you (more games =/= more chance for injuries?) but have fun with it.
I thought we were talking “less safe” or “player safety”. Injuries happen every week in the NFL. Most injuries aren’t a result of unsafe conditions. I don’t think playing more games and tweaking the rules to make the game more safe is the great inconsistency people are saying it is in calling the NFL hypocrites.

This one is like the politics forum…mindless chum wads have their course directed based on a fucking 7-8 word meme they see on Twitter or Facebook. It’s fucking lame.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And that’s why they’re talking more games because in their season ticket packages the preseason games are forced purchases the consumer really doesn’t want but takes because they want access to the 8-9 regular season home games and the chance to buy playoff tickets.

I thought we were talking “less safe” or “player safety”. Injuries happen every week in the NFL. Most injuries aren’t a result of unsafe conditions. I don’t think playing more games and tweaking the rules to make the game more safe is the great inconsistency people are saying it is in calling the NFL hypocrites.

This one is like the politics forum…mindless chum wads have their course directed based on a fucking 7-8 word meme they see on Twitter or Facebook. It’s fucking lame.
Was this the first time Harry Hard On made an appearance here? That seems like a situation that might need monitoring. I bet you are up to it though.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup it was a hook alright, but more like a fish hook. It’s like playing poker with loose players with money. You have to spread at least a little money around to keep getting action. The books probably made some new lifetime customers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little shocking. He had some good years in New England and still young

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little shocking. He had some good years in New England and still young

I get it.

27 isn’t young for a RB.

We routinely see 28 and 29 year old former studs get treated like afterthoughts.

Harris just beating them to the punch. Probably only had a year or 2 left anyway.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crazy. Horrible way to lose your life

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of the stuff out there about this guy. This one is actually pretty funny. Disclaimer: this is not me and the opinions of said link do not necessarily match my own.

something new for pigeons to crap on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crazy. Horrible way to lose your life

Saw a closeup video where it looks like there were no cars on that part of the bridge when the ship hit it, but it did look like a few barely got past it.

Also read that they sent out a mayday when they lost power the first time and they think they got most of the traffic stopped.

They're saying that there were 8 people on the bridge, 2 have been rescued from the water and 6 are unaccounted for.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a closeup video where it looks like there were no cars on that part of the bridge when the ship hit it, but it did look like a few barely got past it.

Also read that they sent out a mayday when they lost power the first time and they think they got most of the traffic stopped.

They're saying that there were 8 people on the bridge, 2 have been rescued from the water and 6 are unaccounted for.
If this ends with only 6 lives lost that’s a blessing. It feels shitty saying that about 6 lives being lost but this could have been much much worse.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this the first time Harry Hard On made an appearance here? That seems like a situation that might need monitoring. I bet you are up to it though.

Waiting for the Rock Hard Rod appearance...

STKY_2024_UT_230208_00022R-2.jpg

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know who here is into this stuff but this has been the greatest Lent of my life and a big piece of my journey was this podcast. It’s awesome! I made it a goal to read the whole Bible this Lent because while I go to Mass every Sunday, I’ve never actually read the whole Bible cover to cover. This was the way to do it. There was much thought that went into looking at God’s Word from the 30,000 foot view and it’s made Salvation History make so much more sense for me. They organized the readings in a perfect way. Here’s the link to the podcast called The Bible in a Year. I highly recommend to everyone.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know who here is into this stuff but this has been the greatest Lent of my life and a big piece of my journey was this podcast. It’s awesome! I made it a goal to read the whole Bible this Lent because while I go to Mass every Sunday, I’ve never actually read the whole Bible cover to cover. This was the way to do it. There was much thought that went into looking at God’s Word from the 30,000 foot view and it’s made Salvation History make so much more sense for me. They organized the readings in a perfect way. Here’s the link to the podcast called The Bible in a Year. I highly recommend to everyone.

That sounds incredible