• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I'm good. Still got Drue Tranquil and Nick Bolton. Leo Chenal is there too...

We're good at LB. I'm more concerned with CB, WR, and OT...

lol no im asking you if he is any good? Don't know much about him

Want to know if this is solid pick up or a shitty one

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol no im asking you if he is any good? Don't know much about him

Want to know if this is solid pick up or a shitty one
Good speed and instincts. Plays sideline to sideline. Decent tackler. So you definitely got a good one. Honestly y'all got him on the cheap...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote would be go corner and trade Newsome. Or go WR because at minimum Jeudy sucks and we move on or we bite the bullet and move from Coop (which would suck)
the one reason I would not draft WR is that you have Cooper, Jeudy and Moore - who will get the majority of the playing time. We need to determine if Tillman and/or Bell will develop- and with another WR in the mix I think it would be hard to get them reps.

It is tough though- since all of Cooper, Jeudy and Moore have issues that may prevent their resigning (from age, to productivity, etc.)- and if we dont get a guy in right now to get in the system- will it be impossible to rebuild the whole WR core on the fly next offseason?
They will at least have their full slate of picks next year which will be nice. I think the Browns media, especially radio people have lost their minds with so little draft coverage to talk about in the offseason the last couple years. lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one reason I would not draft WR is that you have Cooper, Jeudy and Moore - who will get the majority of the playing time. We need to determine if Tillman and/or Bell will develop- and with another WR in the mix I think it would be hard to get them reps.

It is tough though- since all of Cooper, Jeudy and Moore have issues that may prevent their resigning (from age, to productivity, etc.)- and if we dont get a guy in right now to get in the system- will it be impossible to rebuild the whole WR core on the fly next offseason?
They will at least have their full slate of picks next year which will be nice. I think the Browns media, especially radio people have lost their minds with so little draft coverage to talk about in the offseason the last couple years. lol.

I would consider drafting a WR on day 3 to develop, since Jeudy is likely a one year rental (and rarely healthy). I suppose Tillman/Bell could be that guy, but if they viewed them that way, why trade for Jeudy? Interesting.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the difference between the two is one playoff win.
Trent Dilfer has a SB ring. Nobody in their right mind would say he is a better QB than KC.

22 starters on offense and defense are responsible for a team's record. Not just 1.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfer has a SB ring. Nobody in their right mind would say he is a better QB than KC.

22 starters on offense and defense are responsible for a team's record. Not just 1.

It's an excessive amount of money to pay for a QB that hasn't ever taken a team anywhere in the postseason, but that's the league today.

Griffin was not the lesser QB, he was the more injured QB.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an excessive amount of money to pay for a QB that hasn't ever taken a team anywhere in the postseason, but that's the league today.

The NFC South is wide open and KC is automatically the best QB in the division.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about what contracts are nowadays for a top 8-10 QB.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was the lesser QB.

Yes he got hurt.

But as the case often with young QBs, give the league time to adjust and they often do.

RG3 was never as good as he performed during that stretch of his rookie season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC South is wide open and KC is automatically the best QB in the division.

Sure, not the point I was making whatsoever. Has your man-crush for Carr waned lol?

Cousins (coming off an Achilles injury), Carr, Baker, and Young; not exactly threadbare at the QB position overall. Young at the tail end for now, should show progress this year as they give him some actual weapons (starting with Dionte and probably an upcoming 2nd round pick).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the lesser QB.

Yes he got hurt.

But as the case often with young QBs, give the league time to adjust and they often do.

Because he was never the same after the injury.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he was never the same after the injury.

Dude, I watched every game.

It was more than the injury.

The Redskins at the time were running a pretty low level college scheme that worked for awhile because it was different.

Yes he wasn’t as fast after the injury.

But he was never a good thrower of the football once defenses no longer had to account for him being the most dangerous runner on the field.

He would have regressed with or without injury.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the lesser QB.

Yes he got hurt.

Exactly.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I watched every game.

It was more than the injury.

The Redskins at the time were running a pretty low level college scheme that worked for awhile because it was different.

Yes he wasn’t as fast after the injury.

But he was never a good thrower of the football once defenses no longer had to account for him being the most dangerous runner on the field.

He would have regressed with or without injury.

RG3 loves blaming the WSH coaches for his failings and injury but its mostly all on him. For one, his injury mostly happened because the dude would not protect himself at all. Pocket or no pocket, he set himself up for hits all the time. But beyond that, the guy could not read a defense to save his life. It's why post injury, he was never anything more than a low level back up. If he could actually read the field and throw the ball, one knee injury isn't gonna ruin a career. It's not 1985 anymore