• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at that point you'd have likely just been silent (like you will be if Browns' offense picks up where it left off....or is even better with injured guys back) after calling him the scapegoat when he was let go.

I was happy to see the change even before it bore fruit.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy to see the change even before it bore fruit.
Cool....and if it was the Browns you'd have said he was being scapegoated. Did 2022 just not happen or was none of it Dorsey?

I've heard of Blame the Coach Guy but not sure I've ever seen this level of Blame the OC Guy.

so terrible but not one name you think would be a better hire? FYI...sure, it may not work out but no reason to think that's the case before it plays out, let alone some guy out there would be so much better.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool....and if it was the Browns you'd have said he was being scapegoated. Did 2022 just not happen or was none of it Dorsey?

I've heard of Blame the Coach Guy but not sure I've ever seen this level of Blame the OC Guy.

so terrible but not one name you think would be a better hire? FYI...sure, it may not work out but no reason to think that's the case before it plays out, let alone some guy out there would be so much better.

Your victimhood is showing.

Why would I check into OCs when my teams don't need one? Should I also check into other positions for you?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your victimhood is showing.

Why would I check into OCs when my teams don't need one? Should I also check into other positions for you?
Victimhood? I mean, I said he was far from my first choice....though unlike you I was willing to admit that was really based on nothing. But, yeah, if it's such a terrible hire in your mind you should have someone you think is better. Not that hard. I was hoping for Kubiak. see?

But you can go ahead and get the last word....I'll wait and see how it plays out.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victimhood? I mean, I said he was far from my first choice....though unlike you I was willing to admit that was really based on nothing. But, yeah, if it's such a terrible hire in your mind you should have someone you think is better. Not that hard. I was hoping for Kubiak. see?

But you can go ahead and get the last word....I'll wait and see how it plays out.

Victimhood as in you assume that I would blame the Browns for scapegoating if they had fired their OC midseason.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't looked into OCs. Just thinking a guy that got fired mid-season might not be the top name available. If you're looking for a Bills-style offense, I don't see Watson filling Josh's role.
the thought behind it is that Dorsey did a good job with both Allen- and before that Newton- who are mobile QB's that work out of the shotgun.

Stefanski really likes his QB playing under center- lots of play action- multiple tight ends------ and Dorsey will bring more space, multiple WR sets, shotgun formations that Watson had his most success out of.

The numbers for Dorsey in Buffalo were actually really good--- I was questionable about the signing until I looked into it a little bit more.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thought behind it is that Dorsey did a good job with both Allen- and before that Newton- who are mobile QB's that work out of the shotgun.

Stefanski really likes his QB playing under center- lots of play action- multiple tight ends------ and Dorsey will bring more space, multiple WR sets, shotgun formations that Watson had his most success out of.

The numbers for Dorsey in Buffalo were actually really good--- I was questionable about the signing until I looked into it a little bit more.
Hope he works out for you, but glad he's gone.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kliff Kingsbury will be the new OC for the Raiders.

Bad head coach, good OC.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Pierce is surrounding himself with experienced NFL people. Marvin Lewis has a ton of experience and should be able to help him.

Best thing a rookie coach can do is bring in experienced NFL coaches to be on his coaching staff.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

first 6th Gen Aircraft- the B-21.....only Russia and China have 5th Gen aircraft and really- they are not as good as the F35 or F-22.

The B-21 is the plane that will scare the shit outta China into not being able to get Taiwan if we can get it in production quickly enough. Pretty wild shit.