• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopi luwak exists. Coffee is therefore hell spawned, lol.
You know how they harvest those beans? Legit kopi luwak is taken from animal poop because they can’t digest the beans right. Creepy. I’m out on coffee from animal shit ha.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Seeing that bear would've kept me from searching for any wayward shots, though.

There was a moose nearby as well. But I think they were quite a ways from the course. The course was on this insanely beautiful mountain range where you could see down the sides of the valleys and up on the other mountains. I think the shots of those animals were actually on the other mountains that they shot with the camera zoomed in

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a moose nearby as well. But I think they were quite a ways from the course. The course was on this insanely beautiful mountain range where you could see down the sides of the valleys and up on the other mountains. I think the shots of those animals were actually on the other mountains that they shot with the camera zoomed in
I watched just about all of it. That course was insane with the views and all of the elevation changes.

The bear had to be close to something; he was checking out some electrical cables.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how they harvest those beans? Legit kopi luwak is taken from animal poop because they can’t digest the beans right. Creepy. I’m out on coffee from animal shit ha.

Exactly. When shit coffee is considered a delicacy, I'll find something else to drink.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the Buckeyes just totally raid places like Texas and Florida and humiliate UT and FSU and UM (both the one in Florida and Michigan, lol)

Not only that- but listening to the radio today and it made sense.

What place has more money and economic pull?

Greenville South Carolina?

Tuscaloosa Alabama?

or Columbus, Ohio- one of the most populous cities in the nation.?

Buckeyes just beat Oregon out for the #3 recruit in the nation- he was from Seattle I believe.

awesome.

Guess he also wants to hoop

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess he also wants to hoop
yah i saw that......that should be interesting

dude is a defensive end isnt he?

should be a worthy successor to the Bosa's and Chase Young.

Buckeyes are only going to get better

what has more financial opportunities for athletes?

Tuscaloosa or Greenville?

or Columbus? lol. Especially in a city where the Buckeyes are #1 by a MILE.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how the Buckeyes just totally raid places like Texas and Florida and humiliate UT and FSU and UM (both the one in Florida and Michigan, lol)

Not only that- but listening to the radio today and it made sense.

What place has more money and economic pull?

Greenville South Carolina?

Tuscaloosa Alabama?

or Columbus, Ohio- one of the most populous cities in the nation.?

Buckeyes just beat Oregon out for the #3 recruit in the nation- he was from Seattle I believe.

awesome.
Did you ever think it would be possible to replace Tressel with a better coach/recruiter then replace Meyer with arguably a better coach/recruiter?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i saw that......that should be interesting

dude is a defensive end isnt he?

should be a worthy successor to the Bosa's and Chase Young.

Buckeyes are only going to get better

what has more financial opportunities for athletes?

Tuscaloosa or Greenville?

or Columbus? lol. Especially in a city where the Buckeyes are #1 by a MILE.
And school has a ton of alumni as one of the biggest in the nation as far as students.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And school has a ton of alumni as one of the biggest in the nation as far as students.
Nick Saban is not going to be around forever. He of course has established the Alabama program- but a lot of it seems coach driven.

Ohio State has had 3 coaches come and go and the program remains top flight. That is so rare.

I am sure Alabama will be good when Saban eventually retires- but how good? Itll be interesting to see. Saban is 69 years old. Ryan DAy is 42 years old.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck wants a support pouch for their balls? Commercial by Hanes with some new age guru....

"ACHIEVE BAAAAALANCE."

I say let 'em hang and dangle.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban is not going to be around forever. He of course has established the Alabama program- but a lot of it seems coach driven.

Ohio State has had 3 coaches come and go and the program remains top flight. That is so rare.

I am sure Alabama will be good when Saban eventually retires- but how good? Itll be interesting to see. Saban is 69 years old. Ryan DAy is 42 years old.
as mentioned, if you told me while we had Tress we'd replace him with a better coach/recruiter then replace that guy with a better coach/recruiter (arguably, but I prefer Day) I'd have never believed it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as mentioned, if you told me while we had Tress we'd replace him with a better coach/recruiter then replace that guy with a better coach/recruiter (arguably, but I prefer Day) I'd have never believed it.
its really ridiculous in retrospect that Tressell got railroaded because his players traded their own property for tattoos. just ridiculous.

Definitely agree with your point. You have to give Gene Smith (the OSU AD) credit for the coaching succession. He has done it both ways- convinced a high profile coach to come in- and found a great young coach to develop for the long term. Can't ask for much more.

Stealing players from the Pacific Northwest, Texas, and Florida is also pretty great.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its really ridiculous in retrospect that Tressell got railroaded because his players traded their own property for tattoos. just ridiculous.

Definitely agree with your point. You have to give Gene Smith (the OSU AD) credit for the coaching succession. He has done it both ways- convinced a high profile coach to come in- and found a great young coach to develop for the long term. Can't ask for much more.

Stealing players from the Pacific Northwest, Texas, and Florida is also pretty great.
To that first comment it's beyond ridiculous OSU was punished in any way...especially no bowl game which would have been BCS championship. I mean, the NCAA knew what those players did (like Tressel) and still let them play in their bowl game against Arkansas (Sugar Bowl). Then they punish Tress/OSU for not doing anything when they knew?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never really understood that being a violation. If they were getting free tattoos because they were tOSU players, then yes, that's a violation. But trading your own property?

Even the fact that they were trading gifts that they got from being tOSU players shouldn't matter because, as a gift, it was now their personal property.