• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet my ticket pays better than some of the others. I can be swayed into dallas or the giants winning the division too

Just put in your ticket to see what it would win.

Basically can turn $10>9K

@Stakesarehigh bet which is safe still get you solid money back. Turn $10 into just under 2K

May put in both but change the AFC North team on one of them. I already had put in a bet with the Browns winning

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put in your ticket to see what it would win.

Basically can turn $10>9K

@Stakesarehigh bet which is safe still get you solid money back. Turn $10 into just under 2K

May put in both but change the AFC North team on one of them. I already had put in a bet with the Browns winning

I can see going Ravens instead for sure

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll chime in on the NFC East. Teams don’t win this division 2 years in a row so take the Redskins off the table. Also take the Eagles off the table because Jalen Hurts is a glorified WR with a pop gun arm. That leaves your preference of Cowboys or the Giants. I think the Giants make a step forward this year but for me I think the Cowboys take the division personally. Good luck.

Same

Just thinking provided they have better luck with health they've got the talent to win it

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll chime in on the NFC East. Teams don’t win this division 2 years in a row so take the Redskins off the table. Also take the Eagles off the table because Jalen Hurts is a glorified WR with a pop gun arm. That leaves your preference of Cowboys or the Giants. I think the Giants make a step forward this year but for me I think the Cowboys take the division personally. Good luck.

I'll add on to this:

AFC
======
Titans: Likely the front-runner for their division. Jacksonville is rebuilding and TL is a rookie. Who knows what's going on with Deshaun Watson, Indy is the only viable threat.

Bills: Look at the rest of the division.

AFC North: Good luck with that one. Cleveland looks scary and I wouldn't count out Baltimore. Then you have the Steelers where I think Najee Harris makes a significant impact for them. My pick, I'd say Baltimore by a game over Cleveland (wild card team).

Chiefs: Their biggest challenger is the Chargers. But I feel solid on this one.

NFC
=======
Bucs: Their only competition now is the Falcons, and they just lost Julio.

Dallas: As you've mentioned.

NFC West: Maybe Seattle. But I could see Arizona coming up.

NFC North: With no Aaron Rodgers, you'd have to think Minnesota, maybe?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty good. I’ll go:

49ers
Bucs
Packers
Cowboys

Bills
Colts
Browns
Chiefs

I agree with this, you can argue on Indy as I forgot about Wentz going over there and I think he revives his career. Tennessee is going to be ridiculous with Julio there. Just don't know what the Packers look like without Rodgers who's been absent from the team.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, you can argue on Indy as I forgot about Wentz going over there and I think he revives his career. Tennessee is going to be ridiculous with Julio there. Just don't know what the Packers look like without Rodgers who's been absent from the team.
I dunno. think i'd go with the Giants in the NFC Least. but then, I've always hated everything Cowboys...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My major question about the Titans is their pass rush. I don’t think you can win big in the NFL without a pass rush and I think they lack there. But you’re right. That offense has the potential to be a great one.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. think i'd go with the Giants in the NFC Least. but then, I've always hated everything Cowboys...
Agree on the trajectory of the Giants. I think they may need one more off season though to get them in the mix though. They were so poor on both sides of the line of scrimmage and that can’t get fixed in one or two off seasons. In full disclosure though, I have a special kind of confidence in that program because I was one of Joe Judge’s high school football coaches. I know the man he played for and studied under and I know he comes from good football stock. In high school, he played for a guy who was a legend and in the PA HS football HOF. In college he worked for Saban and in the pros he worked for Belicheck. He has been taught and prepared by the best out there.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My major question about the Titans is their pass rush. I don’t think you can win big in the NFL without a pass rush and I think they lack there. But you’re right. That offense has the potential to be a great one.

Fit will be interesting also.

Wasn’t hard to please 1 really good WR in the wit offense, but now they have 2.

Will be difficult to keep both Brown and Julio happy without changing what has made their offense so good.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on the trajectory of the Giants. I think they may need one more off season though to get them in the mix though. They were so poor on both sides of the line of scrimmage and that can’t get fixed in one or two off seasons. In full disclosure though, I have a special kind of confidence in that program because I was one of Joe Judge’s high school football coaches. I know the man he played for and studied under and I know he comes from good football stock. In high school, he played for a guy who was a legend and in the PA HS football HOF. In college he worked for Saban and in the pros he worked for Belicheck. He has been taught and prepared by the best out there.

1 thing I would bet on today is that whoever wins in 2021 won’t win in 2022.

And WFT won’t take it this year.

In division where everyone is mediocre, the team with the first place schedule always struggles.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 thing I would bet on today is that whoever wins in 2021 won’t win in 2022.

And WFT won’t take it this year.

In division where everyone is mediocre, the team with the first place schedule always struggles.
That’s probably the best explanation for why the division hasn’t had a repeat winner since the days of Andy Reid in Philly. The division has been mediocre most years since that time and no one seems to be able to build any consistency from one year to the next. My Birds won a Super Bowl and then seemed to fall apart from there.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweden vs Ukraine is a great soccer match.

Sweden has been playing with just 10 men the last 20 minutes.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucks it didn’t go to penalty kicks

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ha gay GIF

:heh: