• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chauvin can be prosecuted at a federal level. He ain't ever getting out.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he spends his time in gen pop.
Wishful thinking, you know he won't.

And as somebody else pointed out, solitary is worse.....all by yourself? Some would go insane.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishful thinking, you know he won't.

And as somebody else pointed out, solitary is worse.....all by yourself? Some would go insane.

I know.

He wouldn’t survive gen pop.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do people deal with this heat frequently? I'm already dreading this heat wave we are going to have in a few days.

Anything 90+ with humidity is not for me

Hearing temperature hitting 100+ in the Pacific Northwest

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rank 1
Cleveland Browns

The Browns have been building a respectable roster for several years now. But heading into the 2021 season, they aren't just good -- they're loaded with Pro Bowl talent from top to bottom, featuring multiple high-level players at almost every position group. The offensive success no doubt stems from an O-line that returns all five starters from a unit that Pro Football Focus ranked first in pass blocking and second in run blocking in 2020. Cleveland's offense also returns all of its star power -- a quarterback in Baker Mayfield who made a big leap in Year 3 to help the Browns earn a playoff berth and first-round win, the league's top running back duo in Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt and a talented receiving corps that gets Odell Beckham Jr. back after an injury cut his 2020 short. This offense should be even better in Kevin Stefanski's second season after having a full offseason to understand and expand the playbook.

Despite an All-Pro campaign from Myles Garrett, the defense had its struggles in 2020, but general manager Andrew Berry did a great job addressing those areas in free agency and the draft. The Garrett-led defensive front got a boost on the open market with the additions of Jadeveon Clowney, Takk McKinley and Malik Jackson. But the unit that should see the most improvement this fall is the secondary. Cleveland signed two key members of last year's top-ranked Rams defense (S John Johnson and CB Troy Hill) and drafted CB Greg Newsome in the first round. Greedy Williams could also add depth with a healthy return from a shoulder injury that kept him out all of last season. Another big addition for the Browns this offseason: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, a second-round linebacker most evaluators considered a first-round talent. JOK is a versatile player who could impact any defense immediately.

guy doesnt even mention Grant Delpit- who missed all of his rookie season. He is going to be a stud- another guy who prob. should have been a 1st round pick.

JOK best skill is as a coverage linebacker- which will help so much against tight ends-

Starting defensive back field of Josh Johnson and Rodney Harrison at safety- and Denzel Ward and Newsome at corner---- and then the depth of Delpit, JOK, Hill, Greedy. The secondary was awful last year with Greedy and Delpit hurt for the year--- and now they are back- plus Newsome, plus JOK in passing downs covering tight ends, plus Johnson, plus Hill?

Yikes.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do people deal with this heat frequently? I'm already dreading this heat wave we are going to have in a few days.

Anything 90+ with humidity is not for me

Hearing temperature hitting 100+ in the Pacific Northwest
lol it's why I hated when I lived on the Gulf Coast...all the way from Mississippi to Florida...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers
Bucs
Packers
Cowboys

Bills
Titans
Browns
Chiefs

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 division winners in the NFL this season? Trying to do a bet on fanduel

@SteelersPride @Stakesarehigh @Shanemansj13
I’ll chime in on the NFC East. Teams don’t win this division 2 years in a row so take the Redskins off the table. Also take the Eagles off the table because Jalen Hurts is a glorified WR with a pop gun arm. That leaves your preference of Cowboys or the Giants. I think the Giants make a step forward this year but for me I think the Cowboys take the division personally. Good luck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet my ticket pays better than some of the others. I can be swayed into dallas or the giants winning the division too