• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,830.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never a problem with me if you root for your team through thick and thin. Just don't keep jumping between teams. That just tells me you're just a bandwagoner...
I agree with this in theory, but thick and thin is a bit much if the thin is pure idiocy. I grew up a Cowboys fan but when Jones took over I couldn’t remain one. I have no problem with people rooting for whoever they want.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sue me, I root for the home town team that my family loves on the side. Rams have always been my true #1 in football, and that was reinforced in week 1 this past season when I was getting pissed during that game lol.

Root for whomever you want, just be consistent.
BD77E0AA-5BF3-434A-8601-DF844AC9D068.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this in theory, but thick and thin is a bit much if the thin is pure idiocy. I grew up a Cowboys fan but when Jones took over I couldn’t remain one. I have no problem with people rooting for whoever they want.
I can dig. tf12 did the same when Georgia moved the Rams to St. Louis. I get the "protest" reason and can totally see why you'd switch in that case...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,830.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can dig. tf12 did the same when Georgia moved the Rams to St. Louis. I get the "protest" reason and can totally see why you'd switch in that case...
Honestly it sucks, you don’t replace that first team you grow up with.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Nick Sirianni tree begins.
Shane Steichen to the Colts
Jonathan Gannon to the Cardinals. Steichen will be a loss but I’m pretty psyched to see the uncomfortable Gannon decision being taken out of their hands. I’ve seen enough. Dude just couldn’t adjust as DC. Maybe it will be a different story for him as head coach.

Eagles will likely go outside for a DC but will hire Brian Johnson current QB coach as the new OC.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,830.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a few Steelers fans that don’t miss that guy at all

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a few Steelers fans that don’t miss that guy at all
He’s living off of one season where he benefitted from prime AB drawing all sorts of coverage. He’s slow as fuck. Typical USC player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Eagles defense was horrid. That’s not saying much. They played their part = taking a gift back for a TD, one 2nd half 3 and out. Eagles mistakes were more instrumental than anything the Chiefs defense did. Nobody here would be praising the Chiefs defense if a ticky tack hold doesn’t get called and Hurts has the ball with 1:40 left and one time out to force OT or win the game.

Aren’t you a coach?

You are way too hung up on the result of 35 points.

How the Eagles got there required a number of big conversions, some were very well defended and the Eagles make the play anyway.

If they had failed to convert on 1 of those 3rd and long and chosen to punt on 4th and 6 from midfield as most teams would, they would have scored 21 points.

And we would all be singing the praises of the Chiefs defense winning the game.

Sometimes the defense busts and the QB misses the throw anyway.

Sometimes the DB plasters the receiver and the QB finds the perfect spot where his guy can make a play.

It is about more than just raw point total. And you know this.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren’t you a coach?

You are way too hung up on the result of 35 points.

How the Eagles got there required a number of big conversions, some were very well defended and the Eagles make the play anyway.

If they had failed to convert on 1 of those 3rd and long and chosen to punt on 4th and 6 from midfield as most teams would, they would have scored 21 points.

And we would all be singing the praises of the Chiefs defense winning the game.

Sometimes the defense busts and the QB misses the throw anyway.

Sometimes the DB plasters the receiver and the QB finds the perfect spot where his guy can make a play.

It is about more than just raw point total. And you know this.
Sure it is and the Chiefs defense was not anything resembling “good” on Sunday night. They made one stop all night. The other two were Eagles gifts. A 1st and 10 8 yard gain became 1st and 20 on Offensive interference as Zack Pascal blocked before the player caught the ball and then Hurts gift he gave them. Additionally, if Sirianni elects to go for 4th and 2 on the three and out the Eagles likely convert that.